Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 7 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Getting together (PG) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapGetting together (PG) - Page 7 I_voting_barGetting together (PG) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Getting together (PG)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Getting together (PG) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Sirius looked at Kat as he tried to think, "I didn't think of that. My parental just disowned me and were glad that I was done disgracing the household." he said laughing somewhat. He grimaced at Kat, "I can see why you wouldn't want to drag them into it, I wish I could offer you a place to stay, but it isn't even my house to offer up." he said sadly. He wanted Kat to have a loving home surrounded by people who loved her, but he didn't want to trouble the Potters anymore. He was probably hard enough for them to have, he didn't think Kat would be a huge problem but he wasn't sure. "Man I really wish there was a place I could give you. " he said frowning. He wanted to help Kat out as much as he could, but he honestly didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:43 pm

"We only have a little longer till school starts. I can make it till then." She knew he was trying to help her but there was really no place for her to go. "Just knowing I can escape it and see you and Joc. Just talking to you guys helps a lot. It keeps me sane." She smiled a genuine smile. Having people other than her family really did make a difference. "Thank you." She lightly kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Sirius frowned and sighed, "Good for you. And me and Joclynn are always here for you. You know that." He was glad that she had cheered up and was actually smiling now. "Thank you? For what?" he asked laughing. He honestly didn' feel like he had done anything to help.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm

"I know you guys are always here and that helps a lot." She laughed at his slight confusion. "Giving me the chance to talk about it and just listening. And for just being here." She could tell he didn't realize how much talking to him really helped. She hadn't even told Joc how bad it was at home.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm

He smiled at her and shrugged simply. "I understand Kat. I remember what it's like." Sirius cut himself off there he didn't want to bring his past into this. Then he said, "If you ever need help or just want to talk, or cry or beat something up. You always know where to find me." he said smiling. He appreciated Kat's ability to trust him so much.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm

She smiled back at him and grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. "Thanks Sirius. It really means a lot to me knowing you are here for me." She leaned against his shoulder. She was happy that she had that off her chest and glad that she had someone she could trust so completely who understood what she was going through. "Think we should call Joc back over?" She asked, without moving from her spot on his shoulder. She was glad they were back to normal again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Sirius smiled at Kat instead of responding. He felt her lean against him and he thought about how he felt much like a chair. He chuckled to himself. Kat looked like she was at ease now, she looked relaxed and peaceful. He was glad that he could provide a place for her to confide her secrets in. "Yes I believe we should." When Kat made no move to stand up herself, Sirius excused himself and walked over to Joclynn. "If you'd like you can join us again." he said smiling to show her that everything was ok.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:30 am

Joc had seen the entire conversation between Sirius and Kat and had noticed as things had gone from tense to normal and couldn't help but smile. By the time Sirius had come to get her she noticed her drink was empty. "I'll be there in just a sec." she said before ordering herself another drink. With drink in hand she went and sat across from her friend and smiled while squeezing the hand that she had left on the table.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:03 am

Kat smiled as Joc come back to the table. "Don't you think you've had enough to drink Joc. You're a worse drunk than me." She laughed at her friend and took a small drink of her firewhiskey, feeling it burn on the way down. "Sirius, if she gets drunk I'm gonna need your help getting her home."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 am

"This is only my second drink Kat I'll be fine," she said knowing her friend had a point but still knew her limit. Joc smiled as she gently kicked out under the table hoping to catch Kat in the shin.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:13 am

Sirius smiled as Joclynn came back over, he noticed the small things she did to reassure Kat. Sirius chuckled, "Of course I'll help if she gets incredibly wasted. But might I add you both have consumed more alcohol than I have" He smiled at Joclynn as he laughed silently. Sirius frowned as he received a kick to the shin. "What was that for?" he exclaimed. He really didn't think he had done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 am

Joc laughed when Sirius commented on their alcohol consumption. "Sorry I was trying to play footsie with your girlfriend." she knew it may have sounded a little weird but at the same time it was something that she and Kat did often to brighten a dampened mood.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:32 am

Sirius laughed along with Joclynn. "Ah ok well then make sure you hit her foot instead of mine next time." he said adding a wink in Joclynn's direction before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 pm

"If she gets that wasted it may be very interesting." Kat laughed, Joc tended to get rather friendly when really wasted. "I may have consumed more alcohol than you have but I have a pretty high tolerance. Better than Joc does. And remember Joc, the drinks are stronger than normal."[/b] She smirked at her friend. "Nice aim Joc but I'm over here. Besides, who gave you permission to play footsie with my boyfriend instead of me." Kat pretend to be upset and pouted but ended up laughing when Sirius winked at Joc.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Joc couldn't do much besides laugh at Sirius' wink and Kat's false hurt and made a mental note that this was definitely her last drink. "It happens Kat." Was all she could really say.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Sirius just laughed at Joclynn and Katherine. Joclynn was definitely getting the slightest bit tipsy, even it she were to try to deny it. He smiled when he realized that he actually was the most sober of the three. That didn't happen often and he was enjoying it the most he could for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 pm

"I think she might be getting tipsy." Kat whispered in Sirius' ear. She knew he could tell but she had to point it out. She was normally the one to get drunk first out of the girls and it was nice to see it happen to Joc. She kissed his cheek softly and smiled. "Joc I have an idea." She signed out the letters t and d to her friend, knowing Sirius wouldn't be able to figure out what she was telling Joc.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Joc saw Kat's signs and smiled, "Its a good idea but I think it should be truth or drink instead, but of course its your drink of choice no forced alcohol poisoning here." She was mostly saying that for her own sake since her mum would kill her if she came home drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Sirius tilted his head to the side as he watched the girls talk secretly to each other. "Do tell what you're talking about." he said smiling as he leaned in towards Joclynn curiously.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:21 pm

"Kat was suggesting we play truth or dare, but I just know I'll do something stupid if we do that so I suggested we play truth or drink. We ask each other questions and if you either get called on a lie or don't want to answer the question truthfully you have to take a drink. And since I know I can't go home drunk I decided that it should be your choice of drink." Joc explained but was still waiting for Kat to agree.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Sirius smiled and shrugged. "I don't see why not." It did sound fun. He grinned when he thought of the classic Marauder version of Truth or Dare that he and his friends played. (lots of drinking of course) Unfortunately, the details of the game had spread far over the school and many people played it the way that the guys did now. But he didn't mind that much. He grinned at Joclynn, "Well, I wouldn't mind that. Sounds fun!" It would be a great way to have fun and get to know Joc and Kat more than he already did.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Kat's smile got bigger when Sirius agreed to play. She was happy that she would get to know more about him while having fun at the same time. "Now that that is settled, why don't we all decided on who gets to start. I think it should be Sirius since Joc and I know way too much about eachother." She grinned. She knew she was going to be in trouble because of how much Joc really knew.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Sirius chuckled and elbowed Kat lightly in the side. Of course she would immediately choose him to go first. "Eh I don't see why not. Sure I'll start." he said grinning widely. This game was going to be great. He grinned when he saw the look the two girls gave each other, they clearly knew a lot about each other. Which would make it a whole lot better. "So someone quickly explain the rules and what I'm doing to me."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Kat put her arm gently on Sirius'. "Honey, she already explained it before you agreed to play." She smiled at him. "Basically you ask a question to somebody and they answer. If they lie they drink or if they pass they drink." Kat was trying to decide what to drink. She knew Joc wouldn't drink firewhiskey because she couldn't be drunk but she wasn't sure what she should drink. "What is your poison gonna be? She asked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 pm

"Honey? Oh I could puke," Joc said if false disgust. "And I'm set for now, gotta finish these two before I get anything else." She said motioning to the two drinks in front of her. "I'll stay here and think of an evil question to ask your boyfriend while your away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting together (PG)   Getting together (PG) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting together (PG)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: