Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Walking Around London EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Walking Around London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Walking Around London EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Walking Around London EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Walking Around London EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Walking Around London EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Walking Around London EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Walking Around London EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Walking Around London EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Walking Around London I_vote_lcapWalking Around London I_voting_barWalking Around London I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Walking Around London I_vote_lcapWalking Around London I_voting_barWalking Around London I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Walking Around London

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking Around London Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:49 am

Christelle sighed, this morning she had decided to go to Hogwarts for her last year, this would be a better way to learn than continue being home-schooled. It wasn't that she was doing poorly, it was more of she was tired of it. Sally was glad that this was her last year and figured there was no point of quiting now. They had a couple weeks before Hogwarts opened again, or something close to a couple weeks, maybe she is off...

Christelle woke this morning with a good amount of change on her bedside table and a note from her mum telling her to go shopping, buy what ever she wants and she can't come home until she does buy something. "Maybe I should go into Diagon Alley, these muggles keep looking at me funny." She thought to herself. But of course she hadn't put on muggle clothes, she had simply walked out of her house in her wizard clothes. Sighing, she walked over to The Leaky Cauldron and pushed through the doors. She waved at the bartender and walked to the back opening the back door.

"Now let's see if I remember this." She said outloud. She counted three up, two across and tapped the brick she landed on, opening the arch way into Diagon Alley. Smiling, proud of herself she step through and watch as the archway closed behind her.

Christelle really didn't want to buy her stuff for school yet, though she didn't think her mum would like that anyhow since usually her mum did that shopping, plus she was suppose to be buying stuff for her which ment not buying her school things. "Oh well." She thought. She walked past the ice cream shop, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, and bumped into someone. "Oh, ouch, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 am

Sophia had been sitting at the same table for hours now. Her neighbors had all of their prissy friends at their house, so she had politely left. She selected a chocolate ice cream, and had taken a long time to eat it. Her wand was in front of her as she twirled it around her fingers. When someone came up to her and asked whether she would be buying anything else, she said no and stood.

Sophia had just exited the Ice Cream Parlour in Diagon Alley. She had been thinking really hard about her career choices. She still hadn't decided between an Auror or a Hitwizard. Thankfully, they both required the same subjects at Hogwarts. She was looking at the ground, and trying to leave unnoticed, when she barrelled into somebody. She snapped her head up as the other witch apologized.

Sophia smiled and said, "Oh, no, it was my fault, it is common road rules, right?" She was sure that she reconized the girl from somewhere. Maybe she went to Hogwarts? Sophia pulled her long, brown hair from all onto one side, and fiddled with the ends, and holding out her right hand, saying "Hello, my name is Sophia. I am sorry for bumping into you."

Last edited by Sophia Giselle Kerrigan on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 am

Christelle smiled at the girl, who hardly looked younger then she. "No no it is fine." She said shaking the girls hand. "I'm Christelle Charlton, it's nice to meet you Sophia." She said. "I'm a 7th year Slytherin at Hogwarts, what about you?" She asked curious.

Christelle was having a hard time deciding what to put with forty galleons. "I wonder if this girl can help me." She thought to herself. "Would you like to help me out? I have to buy something but I don't know what to buy." Christelle said shrugging. She didn't like shopping all to much. She found it quite boring to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 am

She smiled at the 7th year Slytherin, “I am a 7th year Hufflepuff. It is nice to meet you, too, Christelle.” She continued to play with her hair as the other girl thought for a moment. Then Christelle asked what she could buy in Diagon Alley. Sophia though for a moment, “Well, you come and get an ice cream with me, I just had one, but I could go another. Then we could have a look around, if you are interested? I don't mind if you are in a hurry.”

Sophia decided that she had seen the 7th year before; at Australia. Sophia turned, so that she was partially facing the Ice Cream Parlour, and Christelle at the same time. She had been hoping that she would be able to find someone to help her pass the time while she waited for the house elf to come and get her once her neighbors’ little party was over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 am

Christelle nodded "Sounds good to me, I have nothing to do today." She said walking into the Ice Cream Parlour. "I would like a Vanilla swirl please" She said to the person working the counter. At least she bought something so her mum wouldn't complain now. She took the ice cream from the person and paid him then waited for Evelyn to get hers. She seemed familar to Christelle but then everyone did really.

It was a gorgeous day today and it felt great outside. Christelle was now wishing she hadn't worn her robe today, even though there was a slight breeze, it was to hot for her robe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 am

Christelle went ahead into the Ice Cream Parlor, and Sophia waited for her to order first. Sophia got her usual: Chocolate, in a cup with a spoon, never a cone. She smiled at the server, and waited a moment. When she was given her order, she paid and walked over to Christelle, and said, “If you would like to stay here, the best table is over there, by the window.”

Sophia gestured to the table she had recently vacated, and thankfully it was still empty. Sophia played with the hem of her skirt and waited, smiling, for Christelle to answer. Her fidgety habits annoyed most people, but she just couldn’t help it. She hoped that the other girl didn’t notice her unnecessary nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:24 am

Christelle smiled and nodded heading over to the table and sat down. "It's a nice view of outside." She said looking out the window and the licked some of her ice cream. It had been a while since she had some and it tasted really good. "This is some pretty good ice cream." She said sending a thumbs up to the people working the Ice Cream Parlour and smiled when they all clapped.

Christelle, being a Slytherin was different, she had her moments when she could be utterly rude and bossy, but most of the time she was sweet outgoing and absolutely hyper and talkative. "How is your Ice Cream?" She said starting the conversation. Christelle felt something crawling up her back and sighed. "Faylen, I didn't know you were with me." She said as her tiny kitten Faylen perched himself on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:28 am

Christelle smiled, and strode over to the table. Sophia followed, and took a seat opposite Christelle. She grinned when the Slytherin approved of the window seat, then other girl gave and the ice cream a thumbs up. The staff were thrilled. “It is great, as always,” Sophia replied, when asked how hers food was.

When Christelle sighed, Sophia thought that she was bored. Then she talked to her familiar, and Sophia laughed. “It is a he? He’s beautiful.” Evelyn admired Sally’s little friend. She scooped some of the ice cream from the cup, and savoured the taste on her tongue. The kitten ascended Christelle, and stopped at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:34 am

Christelle smiled "He picked me, best pet I've had. Here FayFay try this." She said bring the Ice Cream up to Faylen's snout and watch Faylen lick it greedily. "Now now, leave some for me." She said laughing bringing the ice cream away from him.

"I think of Faylen as more of a person then a pet really." She said smiling at Sophia. Faylen licked the side of Christelle face as she said that. "Yes, I know you agree FayFay." She said smiling at the ferret petting his head gently with her fore finger.

"Do you have a little friend?" Christelle asked Sophia bringing her attention back to the Hufflepuff. Faylen had now climbed to the top of Christelle's head and snuggled in it making it look like Christelle was wearing a fuzzy hat with eyes staring at Sophia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:41 am

Sophia slowly began to regret selecting the scary looking owl. The little kitten was adorable, but thoughts of her beloved Ares in all his magnificent, black feathered glory, returned to her mind and she smiled while replying to Christelle question, “I have a beautiful owl. He is hardly an owl, though; Ares is an eagle-owl or something. Absolutely terrifying, he is.”

She laughed, and looked at the furry white pile that had taken up a position on Christelle’s head. His red eyes were staring down at her. “Where did you get the name Faylen from? It is different.” Sophia asked, taking some more ice cream, and crossing her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around London   Walking Around London Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Around London
Page 1 of 1