Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce I_vote_lcapIsabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce I_voting_barIsabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce I_vote_lcapIsabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce I_voting_barIsabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Boyce

Isabella Boyce

Galleons : 29

Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce   Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:45 am

Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce 2yycxw1

General Information

Full Name: Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce
Nicknames: Isa, Isabelle, Bella, Krystal
Date of Birth: February 19th
Orientation: Straight
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 6th Year
Blood Status:
Played by: Victoria Justice

Appearance

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Skinny and Tall
Distinguishing Markings: High Cheek Bones
Dress Style: Unique and a bit quirky yet normal.

Personal Description

Quirks: Twirls her hair when bored or thinking hard.
Likes: Lemon Meringue Pie, Mini-Oreo cookies, Sour Warheads, Cherry Ice Cream, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Wet Seal Boots (Uggs, Western, etc.), Converse sneakers, and Earrings.
Dislikes: People who are insensitive to someone elses feelings and phoniness and chapped lips.
Strengths: Singing, Writing, Ice Skating, Hip-Hop Dancing and Quidditch.
Weaknesses: Afraid of the dark, allergic to many animals and to swallow any kind of pills.

Personal Information

Family:
Mother- Serene Boyce
Father- Jack Gonzalez

Personal History:
Isabella Boyce was born on February 19 in Spain, to Serene and Zack. Her mother is Spanish and her father is of English descent. She first developed an interest in singing when she was 8 years old after watching a children's commercial. In 2005, she auditioned and was accepted into the musical theatre program at Spains renowned Performing Arts Magnet school until they could no longer afford it. When she was 11 after she had stated she wanted to be a singer and dancer. Isabella is a singer, writer, dancer and quidditch player. Had a late start learning how to ride a broom because her mum could never afford one. Her father left when she was a baby, he tries to keep in touch but she ignores him. Her family was very poor but she held on to a dream to be a famous singer. She is a half-blood, her mum a witch and her father a muggle.
Pets:
Wand:

RP how you got your letter:
Isabella was washing the dishes and thinking when she could go back to school. Her mum taught her when she wasn't working which was hardly never. Her offered to have Isabella live with him but she declined not wanting to leave her mum. She remembered her mum saying she might be able to start Hogwarts for her 6th Year. In her dreams! That was when she saw a bird sweep through the broken windows. It had a letter reading:

Dear Ms.Boyce,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to start at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for your 6th Year. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

She jumped up excitedly and gave the owl what little food they had and sent her reply back with the owl. She couldn't wait till her mum got home. Little did she know she wasn't going to see her again.

Last edited by Isabella Boyce on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce   Isabella Krystal Marian Inés Boyce EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 pm

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!

P.S: Sorry for the delay, hectic christmas you know
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Student Profiles-
Jump to: