Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Shards of Pern EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Shards of Pern EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Shards of Pern EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Shards of Pern EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Shards of Pern EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Shards of Pern EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Shards of Pern EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Shards of Pern EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Shards of Pern EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Shards of Pern I_vote_lcapShards of Pern I_voting_barShards of Pern I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Shards of Pern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isra

Shards of Pern Empty
PostSubject: Shards of Pern   Shards of Pern EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Shards of Pern Affiliatebutton
Current IC News: Phediath's hatching has come and gone, and somehow, Western was able to scrounge up enough Candidates to Impress to the dragonets that hatched from those eggs. Now comes the arduous task of Weyrling training... and the day to day fears of hunger and starvation. With thirty four ravenously hungry young dragons to feed, the Weyr finds itself hard-pressed to provide for its own, the situation growing more dire by the moment. Things are bound to get worse, for senior queen Moraeth is long overdue for a flight of her own, and the eggs from her clutch will easily double the number of mouths that need feeding.

But after Turns of struggling and hardship, fate has finally tossed them a bone in the form of the recently discovered South Island Hold. An island that was seeded with Ted Tubberman's grubs far back before the Second Crossing, it is a veritable land of plenty when compared to the chilly Western Continent, sporting crops and herds of cattle galore. Unfortunately, the denizens of South Island (including a Wing of dragonriders) are less than pleased that they've been forced into coexistence with Western Weyr, and tensions are mounting between the two factions.

As if to make matters worse, there is Moraeth's impending flight to consider. So far, bronze Tamevith has been the only dragon able to catch her, making M'trin, his rider, Western's Weyrleader. There is little affection between M'trin and Clarra, however, so there's no way to tell how the dice will roll this time. Who will be Western's next Weyrleader? And will it be someone who can properly lead the Weyr into a promising future, or someone who will bring the entire venture crashing down around him?

Current OOC News: Our recent hatching was quite a success! If you happened to miss it, don't worry; we have several Weyrlings up for adoption if you want to claim one. You can also expect a leadership-determining flight in the near future, so if you'd like to play the Weyrleader, now is a good time to jump in!

We also currently have a contest for a transfer Junior Queenrider open. Details can be found on our forum if such a contest intrigues you.

Current wanted characters:

- Bronzeriders, particularly those interested in becoming Weyrleader. Our current Weyrleader is a NPC, and as such he will be replaced in the upcoming flight. We have a couple adoptable bronzeriders available if you'd rather adopt one of them.

- A new Junior Queenrider, as mentioned above. We currently have a contest running for anyone who cares to audition to play a gold at Western Weyr.

- Candidates! Western is always on the lookout for Candidates, so it's never too early to get them in.

Canon: Moderate to high - women ride blue and rarely brown, no new colors.

Setting: Fifth Pass, Western Continent

Address: http://shardsofpern.proboards.com/index.cgi

Forum • Rules • Advertising
Back to top Go down

Shards of Pern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Out Of Character :: Advertising and Affiliating :: Accepted Ads-
Jump to: