Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Warm Summer Day EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Warm Summer Day EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Warm Summer Day EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Warm Summer Day EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Warm Summer Day EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Warm Summer Day EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Warm Summer Day I_vote_lcapWarm Summer Day I_voting_barWarm Summer Day I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Warm Summer Day I_vote_lcapWarm Summer Day I_voting_barWarm Summer Day I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Warm Summer Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Galleons : 288

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 am

Adeline strolled into the pub idly. She had finally been allowed to go shopping without any supervision. Her parents were good to her, but in truth, they could be suffocating at times. She took a seat at one of the few empty tables, nodding to the barman as she passed. Jade fondly remembered her first year, when the man had happened to give her a wizard sweet. She couldn't even remember the name for it now, she just remembered it was a kind gesture, and one she felt like she shouldn't ever forget.

While wondering whether to get a bite to eat or not, an owl swooped into the room. It's golden eyes swooping the room. Barn owl, you figured, seeing as it had a brown plumage with a white underside. Continuing to watch it with awe, you forgot all about any idea of ordering for food. Had it escaped from the Menagerie somehow? Or had someone lost it? Adeline was loathe to think that a First Year in tears from their owl escaping somehow. It didn't seem to be leaving the warm pub any time soon however, so Adeline felt sure that the owl's owner would find it again.

Taking her eyes off the owl and returning to the menu, she saw a crowd of people enter the pub. Most were first years, but there were some older students, and of course adults, there as well. Deciding she could wait to eat, since she didn't want her table to be stolen and for her to be struggling to get through groups of people, Adeline just waited and kept looking around. The magical world was definitely a big surprise, no matter how long you'd been in it.

Company... That was something that would be quite good right now, but Adeline wasn't quite sure who she could talk to. She looked around, but no one made any move that she noticed, so she just slumped on her table. Soon enough either someone would come to talk or she could get food. Adeline didn't mind which, she just wanted to be doing something.

Last edited by Adeline Maurice on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hogwartschange.com/u125
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 am

Kat entered the Leaky Cauldron. She had decided that she was going to explore Diagon Alley and find something to distract herself with at home, but first a drink and maybe some food. As she entered she noticed that the place had more patrons in it than normal. Many seemed to be first or second year students out with their parents. There was one person in particular that caught her eye. A girl who looked about her age was sitting all by herself. The girl was looking around, as if searching for something, or maybe someone. Kat approached the table she was at. "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" She waited for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 am

Hearing someone approach the table, Adeline lifted her head. "Oh no, it isn't but your welcome to have it." She said gesturing to the chair in front of her. "My names Adeline by the way but you can call me Adel if you'd like." Smiling at the girl she looked back at the menu. The girl seemed to be around her age. "If you don't mind me asking but do you go to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:32 am

Upon hearing that the seat was open Kat sat down. "It is nice to meet you Adel. I am Katherine, but you can just call me Kat." She wondered what year Adel was in, she didn't look like anyone in her year, but students had been known to transfer in. "Yes I do go to Hogwarts. This is unfortunatly my last year though." Kat smiled at the girl. "You must go there as well. What year are you entering?"
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:42 am

"It's nice to meet you to Kat." Adeline grinned at her. "Yes I do, 7th Year Ravenclaw what about you?" So she and Kat were around the same age. Taking another serving of her ice cream Adeline thought about what the year would be like. "Do you guys have Quidditch at Hogwarts?" If they didn't she would just die.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 am

"I'm a Gryffindor and very proud to be, even though my family isn't." She smiled as she thought about disappointing her family. Her smile got bigger as Adel asked about quidditch. "We definately have quidditch. Its the biggest thing every year at school. Especially the final match. I take it you play? What position?"
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 am

"Isn't that the 'brave of heart' house?" Adeline said remembering the words when she was getting sorted. "That's a relief. It wasn't as big at Beauxbatons. I'm a chaser but I could play seeker when needed. Back at my old school I was on the team for most of my years. In a way you could say it was to get away from the Pureblood madness."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 am

"The very one." She replied with a smile. Adel seemed like a great person and seemed to be as fascinated with quidditch as she was. "I tend to play keeper if possible otherwise I play chaser." She couldn't help but laugh a little as Adel mentioned using quidditch to get away from Pureblood madness. "Sorry I didn't mean to laugh but I do the same thing. Flying is one of the ways I escape my family and their beliefs."
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:37 am

"Oh that was on my choices for me to get in." It seemed like a nice house in Adeline's opinion and the people there were nice to. "If we both make the quidditch teams then we'll be opponents." She grinned. "My mum doesn't believe in it but she's to chicken to tell him so she pretends she agrees while my father is obsessed with it all. Me on the other hand just think of muggles as equals and I think it's safe to say he doesn't agree." Adeline replied laughing. Oh when she first learned of muggles and she found them interesting her father was...for lack of better words, furious.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

"It'd be fun to fly against you. I'll warn you now though, I'm not so nice when I play quidditch." She smiled. She could be ruthless on the field and would do anything to win, well almost anything. "My parents and my older brother are all for the whole purebloods rule the world thing. I hate it myself." She smiled at the girl, they were very much alike.
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 pm

"It would but I have my tricks up my sleeve." Adeline smirked. "I don't cheat I just use the rules to my advantage." She laughed. When it came to quidditch Adel loved to try new things, usually amusing the audience. "Haha something we have incommon. My father hates my views so much he says he doesn't want to see my face ever but being the only heir he can't kick out of the family tree. I still leave the house as often as I can though." She said honestly. Kat seemed to know what Adeline was going through compared to most girls. Then again there was things she never would.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 am

"We all have our tricks when it comes to quidditch. As for rule breaking on the field beware of the Slytherin team. They are the worst." She remembered the large amount of fouls from last years final. "Your father sounds very much like mine." Kat sighed. She hated to know that others had to suffer. "The only reason I have a 'home' is because if I were kicked out the Miller name would be mared. My father has his way of dealing with me that makes me stay out of the house as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Adeline Maurice

Adeline Maurice

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am

"I've met only one Slytherin and all I hear is bad things about them. Their not all bad are they?" That was a thought nagging Adeline's head. If most of the Death Eater children were in there then chaos could happen at the school. "Same here, for me it's a a unforgivable curse. Either that or he'll attack during a certain time of the month." She said carefully on the last part. "To be honest I don't even think I have any cousins from my fathers side so he's stuck with me to continue the line."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Kat could sense Adel's worry. She thought back to a couple of days ago at the quidditch shop before answering. "They're not all bad. It depends on who they are though. Just a couple of day ago I spent the better part of the afternoon with one of them." Kat cringed a little when Adel described her punishment. "My brother is heir but father is hoping to increase his prosperity with a good marriage for me." She caught the time of month reference but decided not to push the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warm Summer Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Summer Day   Warm Summer Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Summer Day
Page 1 of 1