Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Just Passing Through EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Just Passing Through EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Just Passing Through EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Just Passing Through EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Just Passing Through EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Just Passing Through EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Just Passing Through EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Just Passing Through EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Just Passing Through EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Just Passing Through I_vote_lcapJust Passing Through I_voting_barJust Passing Through I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Just Passing Through I_vote_lcapJust Passing Through I_voting_barJust Passing Through I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Just Passing Through

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

Galleons : 87

Just Passing Through Empty
PostSubject: Just Passing Through   Just Passing Through EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

It was a beautiful summer day, one of the best they had in months and Narcissa was using it to her advantage to get out of the house. With her fair skin she tended to shy away from outdoor activities which was why her favorite thing to do was shopping. Today she planned on buying everything she needed for school plus some new dresses. Out of all the things she loved to do shopping was right up there with gossiping. Her second favorite thing to do. Which was why she was currently headed towards the front door of the Leaky Cauldron.

She was on her way to Diagon Alley but she never missed a chance to snoop around the Leaky and see who was there. Some of her best non school gossip came from the place and she loved digging up dirt on people. Brushing one stray curl away from her face she checked her dress before she walked in the door. When you were a Black you were trained from a very young age always to be the picture of perfection, or else you were punished. Severely. (Her Outfit) So it was with that she was always very mindful to have the best of everything.

Her black platform heels clicked softly across the pavement as she pulled open the door and stepped inside, giving her eyes a moment to adjust to the dull light. Just as she was about to turn to the left the sound of laughter to her right caught her attention and she ran smack into someone that was just slightly taller than she was. Looking up to the taller male she narrowed her eyes, Potter. Though it was her fault she ran into him she would never minute. "Bloody Hell," she muttered under her breath. "Excuse you," she said as she lifted her eyes to meet his.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through   Just Passing Through EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:21 pm

James was walking through the Diagon Alley aimlessly. He had asked Lily to meet him, but it still was a few hours before the time they had accorded. So he was just walking there, buying a few things in some shops. He needed to go back in a few days to buy everything he needed for school, but for now he was just enjoying a bit of free time.

When he got bored he decided it was time for drinking something and maybe meet someone to have a nice chat with while he waited for his girlfriend so he turned his steps towards the Leaky Cauldron, pushing it's door open and walking towards the bar before having a look at the people there.

While he was walking someone ran into him and when he looked who it was, he rose his brow. Blonde, quite good looking, that was undeniable, but just as arrogant as her sisters. Narcissa Black.

James couldn't help a laugh at her words. "Hello to you too, Black" he simply mused, turning towards the bartender and asking for a butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through   Just Passing Through EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:19 pm

There had always been something odd about her relationship with James Potter, mostly due to the fact that entire outside world did not know they had one. They had been friends of the most odd circumstances since their first year at Hogwarts but they had grown apart over the years due to who they associated themselves with and the parts they had to play. Or more importantly the part she had to play. After all her parents view on muggles was all too well known, even though she herself didn't share all the same feelings.

There had been a time she had found herself falling in love with James and then he himself was falling in love with Lily Evans and that was when she knew she had to separate herself with him. It made things too awkward, they were friends and thats all they could ever be. But now, they weren't even that. Bella had discovered some things she had written in her journal and threatened to out her to her father if she saw her in James company again and that was all it had taken for her to say goodbye to her friend.

Of course Narcissa hadn't told James any of this because she knew he couldn't understand. He didn't have the same type of pressures put on him and he was free to be who he wanted to be...it all sucked was all it boiled down to. She missed her friend though and she was determined to make things right, if she only knew how to do it though. All in all she hadn't expected to have to do it so soon, it had been nearly 6 months since she had spoken to him and it hadn't been the most pleasant of talks. She had called him things and he had done the same.

"James," was all she could manage to whisper before she paused and bit her lip. Looking around she nodded towards an empty booth towards the back where no one could see them and then stepped around him. She wanted to get everything out in the air while she still had the courage to do so.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through   Just Passing Through EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:27 am

The situation between Narcissa and James always had been odd. They had been friends, true friends behind the back of everyone else. Even James had found himself during his fourth and fifth year kind of liking Narcissa, but still his feelings for Lily were stronger, and after all Narcissa was meant to be with Malfoy.

As the girl nodded towards a dark corner he took his drink and moved there as well. Their last serious conversation hadn't been the best, but still she was his friend and it was hard to lose someone the way they lost each other. Once they were settled in the shaddowy table he looked at her "How are you, Cissy?" he mused softly.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through   Just Passing Through EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 pm

With a quick look around once more she was to the back corner before anyone could even know she had move. After all there were students about and the last thing she needed was for someone to see her, especially Bella who she knew had been out and about in Diagon Alley earlier that day. Sliding in the farthest corner of the booth she played with her bracelet nervously as she waited for him to join her.

With a fake smile she glanced up as he finally took a seat, her fingers still toying with the silver bracelet around her wrist. "I've been just fine James, like it would even matter to you." She was so used to being cold to him on the outside that it slipped before she even realized it was happening. Sighing she bit her lip and eventually look back up.

"I'm sorry I truly am. Bella...Bella discovered my journal somehow and managed to divulge some secrets from it that...well you really don't need to know what. Thats why I said what I said that day. I had to put distance between us or she threatened to tell my father everything." It wasn't bad enough that her sister had ruined one of her only true friendships but she had just found out that her father was doing everything in his power to secure a marriage between her and Lucius. Sure she liked Lucius...she just didn't know about marrying him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Passing Through   Just Passing Through Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Passing Through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: