Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Galleons : 201

An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:26 am

"Suuure you wouldn't cry." she teased in mock-seriousness. "But don't worry, as much as you may want me to, I will not pretend to be your girlfriend. And yeah, guys are more awesome. Girl always want to gossip and gush over boys and shop. With guys you can play quidditch, and wrestle and joke... just have fun! And they don't whine when you hit them." She laughed, "Plus, girls can be vicious!" Rin always got along better with guys. She hated dressing up and gushing and doing her hair. She loved to just be real and with girls she always felt judged and awkward.
She laughed at him, pulling a lock of her hair forward, "This hair? Nope, no one ever hits on me with this firey head. I've even had a guy tell me I scared him!" She laughed, looking at her hair before tossing it back behind. "Oh, well as long as they're CLOSE to your level of awesome." she rolled her eyes at him.
She glared at him as he ruffled her hair and stuck her tongue out at him, "Well, good! If there's other girl I make just as much trouble as you guys and don't have to be the adult!" She laughed. Honestly, she was a bit worried now. Her track record with girls wasn't TOO great, but if Lily and Katherine were anything like Sirius, or at least got along with him, she thought she'd have no problem. "Oh, gross, Sirius. Like I'd want to sleep with you guys!" She laughed, wrinkling her nose at him. "But, really, we don't even know if it'll be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:32 pm

He frowned and pushed her over. "Damn right I woudn't cry." he said glaring at her playfully. "Shut up, you know what I mean. You'd have better advice than those idiots." he said smiling. "I know! They're horrible! No offense, but they get so emotional and offended. I can't really mess with them, glad to know you aren't like them." he added. He loved the fact that Rinnay was so real with him, she wasn't giggling and playing with her hair like so many others had. He loved that she was joking around and pushing him back. As much as he liked getting girls and messing around with them, he had always wished that there was a girl who could be real with him. And Rinnay was acting like just that kind of girl.
He pulled a strand of hair out and twirled it around her finger. He smiled and laughed. He didn't believe for one second that she never had guys flirting with her. "Stop lying to yourself. Maybe you just never realized that they were." he said laughing. He froze, "Who said that?" he asked her seriously. She was brushing it off as if it were no big deal, he couldn't believe this, she was so amazing. He needed to know who said that to her. Then he laughed. "They won't dissapoint you."
He laughed, she looked so childish with her hair ruffled and sticking her tongue out. He laughed again and then straightned out her hair. "Sorry, couldn't take you seriosuly. And awesome! I love it when more people add to our mayhem." He ran through a couple of scenarios in his head and came to the conclusion that whatever happened, it would still be fantastic. He laughed and rolled his eyes before adding, "It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Rin laughed as he pushed her over and caught herself easily, pushing back up, "Oh, stop being a baby!" She laughed, "but, yes, I definitely think I'd give you much better advice. And hey, don't forget I AM a girl, you know!" she defended punching him in the shoulder playfully, but knew her hits were hard. It wasn't really an insult to her, actually. she was glad that he thought she was real with him, cause she was. The only thing she wasn't really real with him about was that she was a little jealous of his girlfriend. She thought he was great, he didn't treat her like a weirdo or a bimbo. It was a great change of pace to have such a good friend.
Rin laughed and shook her head, "Well, I'm pretty good at reading people most of the time, so I really don't think that by guys ignoring me, they're flirting with me." She laughed, but her face got serious when he did, "Just some underclassmen, Sirius. I guess I'm just to tough to be a girl." She laughed bitterly, but shook her head, "Well good, I don't do well being disappointed!"
She giggled as he straightened her hair. It reminded her of the way her brother used to play with her. It gave her a great sense of calm and it really made her feel happy. She smiled at him, blushing slightly, "Shut up, it was your fault in the first place, jerk. And, well, I love adding mayhem! Thought it may make people get aggravated with me." It was true, people did get aggravated easily with her mayhem sometimes, but she thought Sirius was the best person to create mayhem with. "You're like my best friend, Sirius. Thank you." She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am

Sirius feigned a glare at her. "I'm not being a baby. And anything you could give me would be better than those fools." he said laughing to himself. Sirius smiled warmly at her, "You really think I could forget that you're a girl? Please, if you weren't, then you'd be the most beautiful guy I've ever seen." he told her staring right into his eyes. Then he laughed, "You better not go around and start telling people that I'm gay though." Sirius laughed and stared up into the sky. It was really nice just hanging out with Rinnay.
When Rinnay spoke again he was forced to sigh, "Well I simply refuse to believe these lies. There is no way that guys ignore you. I mean, you're so pretty, I'm honestly shocked there are no men in your life." Sirius noticed Rinnay's laugh was more forced than before, she was much more serious. "What's his name?" he asked her frowning. "I'm serious, no one should be saying stuff like that to you." He felt very protective of Rinnay, especially for having just met her. He used to feel this way about Regulus, very protective. He felt the same fury when his dad used to yell at Reg flow through him as Rinnay told him this.
Sirius smiled at Rinnay as he rearranged her hair back to normal. He noticed her cheeks get the tiniest bit red. He decided he wasn't going to tease her this time about it though. "Oh hush." he told her pushing her gently. "And a girl who loves mayhem. Merlin you keep getting better and better." he told her as a smile grew on his face. What Rinnay said next he was not expecting, she told him he was like her best friend. He grinned, "Thanks Rin, you're not so bad yourself." he told her gratefully. He thought for a second about giving her a huge hug, but he decided against it. He wasn't sure if Rinnay would get annoyed. So instead he just smiled at her as the sun came out from behind a cloud, the sun illuminated her face brightly. He laughed and smiled again as he rolled on the ground to get out of the sunlight. "Ah! It burns!" he yelled as he rolled into the shade again.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 am

Rin laughed boldly at his glare, "Awww, look at wittle Siwius all wiled up" She cooed pinching his cheek before holding her sides from laughing. "Surry, Surry. But, I'm sure I could give better advice." Sirius' smile made her smile as well, "Maybe that's what I am? A really beautiful boy!" She tried to ignore the fact that he'd been looking in her eyes, "You?! Gay? Yeah, like anyone would believe that." She laughed, rolling her eyes lightly and watching him look at the sky. She mimicked his movements and leaned back to look at the sky as well.
Rin laughed at his sighing, "There's no reason to be shocked, Siri. I'm sure you just have a strange taste in women." She laughed lightly, and shook her head. She watched him get serious, and furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why he cared so much. "I don't know his name. He caught me singing and told me he didn't expect a girl that was so tough to be able to sing. When I threatened him he said I was too tough to be a girl." She shrugged and moved from her hands keeping her weight to her elbows to be more comfortable. "Seriously, I'm used to it." She shook her head lightly trying to convince him it wasn't a big deal to her, even though somewhere deep down it bothered her.
She giggled lightly as he pushed her and smiled, "Well, what can I say, I'm simply amazing!" She laughed as he 'complimented' her. "Well I'd hope I wasn't horribly dreadful for you to be around." She boomed with laughter as he dodged the sun and rolled with him till she bumped into him, still laughing. "What are you, a Vampire?" She sneered at him jokingly as she stared at the grass from next to him.

[[OOC;; Sorry it took so long to reply, I lost my laptop charger >.>]]
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Sirius laughed along with Rinnay, he was going to say something smart to retort back to her. But he just settled for rolling his eyes instead. He was glad that she was smiling so much, he laughed at her again. "Please Rin, I would never believe you were secretly a guy." he said smiling at her. As he looked into her eyes he noticed she looked away and wouldn't look back. He smiled at her when she laughed at the idea of him being gay. "That's good news for me. No one like you can spread rumors about me." he said pushing her lightly. Sirius sighed and then chuckled when Rinnay laughed at him. He nodded his head silently, he did have odd taste in girls that he truly liked. But they weren't freaks or anything. He listened to Rinnay explain her run in with the kid, "You can sing?" he asked curiously. "That's awesome. But you shouldn't be used to that, it'a not right. You deserve the best treatment. If you knew the kids name I'd teach him a little lesson." he said smiling at Rinnay. He hoped she understood that she shouldn't be okay with these types of things. He laughed at Rinnay, "Oh please. I'm ecstatic I get to spend time with you. You're not dreadful in the least bit." He rolled in the grass and came to a stop, several secondary later Rinnay bumped into him. She was pressed up against him but she didn't move. He scoffed. "I am not a vampire, merely a boy who thinks the sun is too hot." he said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Rin rolled her eyes at him when he rolled them at her, laughing lightly, "Well, good! I'm too awesome to be a guy. No one should ever think that!" she said pretending to be snobby and self centered. She watched him laugh and grinned, happy she could make him do so, "Like I'd waste my time spreading rumors about you, Sirius" She laughed pushing him back lightly. Even if she was the type of person to spread rumors, she never would about him. He was way too nice to her. Rin was watched him nod his head and grinned at the admitting in the nod. She was teasing him, but then again, he was hanging out with her so even his taste in friends must be strange.
Rin blushed, hoping he hadn't noticed that she could sing, ""Oh, I try." she shrugged, laughing lightly. She laughed at deserving the best treatment, "Really, there's nothing special about me. I'm a loud mouth. You don't have to worry about the kid, honestly. I decked him in the nose." She grinned, looking at him. Rin wasn't a loner that couldn't take care of herself. She hoped Sirius realized that. "Good! You better be. I could hanging out with the highclass people at the Tavern!" She laughed. The feeling of rolling through the grass made her giggle she loved it. It was a lot like being a little kid all over again. She laughed as she laid against him, "A boy who thinks the sun is too hot? Screams vampire to me." She giggled, "But I hate the sun, too. I much prefer it in the winter with snow on the ground." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Sirius smiled, "See that's the cocky attitude that I like to hear." He knew that she was being sarcastic but it was nice hearing good things about herself come out of her mouth instead of the negative comments. He laughed when she pushed him lightly. "Hey, I can never be too sure with girls." he said pushing the comments about crazy girls again. He smiled at her and nudged her in the side, "I'm messing with you, I know you wouldn't do something like that to me." He knew Rinnay was a good person, he liked hanging around her. She messed with him without being a flirt. It was a nice change for him.
He turned and smiled at her. "You try?" he asked. "I'd love to hear you sing and I'm sure you're brilliant." he said smiling. Sirius was not a singer himself, but he had great respect for people who could sing. He was really curious and wanted to hear Rinnay sing. He laughed at Rinnay. "Well that is an excellent was to teach him a lesson. Good for you." Sirius knew that Rinnay could take care of herself, but he also wanted her to know that she wasn't alone. He wanted her to realize that if she ever needed anything he would be there for her. "I'm sure you were meeting classy people there." he said throwing emphasis on the "sure". He laughed loudly with Rinnay as she accused him of being a vampire. "Oh please. I'm not a vampire! And I really can't choose a favorite season. I love the winter because of the snow, it's so fun. But I also love the spring becaus eyou get beautiful weather. And the summer is nice too because you can walk around without a shirt on all the time and not get in trouble." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am

"Eh, I'll try to be cocky for you, Sirius." She laughed, she meant what she said. If he actually thought she was good enough to think good about herself, she would try, but she didn't know if she could. She gave him a dull look, "Never to sure? Never to sure?! What's not to be sure about with me? I'm me! You can always trust an Irish woman, yeah?" She laughed. She felt quite at ease joking around with him. She laughed lightly as he nudged her,"Good, you better know that. Cause I wouldn't that's just mean." She told him plainly. She hated when people spread rumors about something that was none of their business. Even if Sirius was gay, it's not like it was her problem.
"HAH. Me brilliant? Not really. I sing pretty plainly, but I don't make people swoon." She laughed lightly. She didn't mind her singing, but it wasn't great. Her mom used to sing lullabies and songs to her in Gaelic and they always made her calm. She'd memorized most of them. She grinned at his compliment, "Yeah, I thought so, too. His nose will never look the same." She thought back to after she'd hit the boy. The boy's nose had cracked and he ran off bleeding to the infirmary. When he finally got to take the bandage off he had a horrible knot in the bridge. Rin was a little too smug about it, and didn't even mind the month of detentions and howler from her father. "It was so good I got a howler and a month of detentions. I almost beat Potter's detention records! Professor was pretty surprised at that." She laughed.
She playfully glared at him, "Oh but I was! There was the guy that ate out of the dumpster... and the man who wore stinky clothes... oh and the girl who was a hooker." She counted on her fingers playfuully as she listed them, "Okay, I see your point."
His loud laughing caused her to grin, she was glad she could make him laugh. She was still leaning against him, but didn't really care. She was comfortable. "Psh, you sure seem like a vampire...." She looked up to his face for a moment, "Never mind. You look more like a dog then a bat." She giggled. [/b]"Of course you'd like that you can walk around without a shirt. But I can't. I'm a snow leopard, I can't shed my coat in the summer."[/b] she laughed not fully realizing what she'd said.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Sirius laughed at Rinnay, "I can always trust an Irish woman? Hm alright, we'll see about that." He was really enjoying himself with Rinnay, there was no pressure to impress or be someone he wasn't. It was like being with the guys. Except she was much prettier than the guys. "That's really nice to know. Now I know that if you ever get really mad at me, you won't hurt my reputation, you'll probably just punch me in the face, like you did that kid. But hopefully not as hard, my face is my money maker." he said laughing. He grinned at Rinnay, "Oh please, I bet you're an amazing singer. I can just tell. Your voice and laugh are already such a sweet sound, I bet you actually do make people swoon when you sing." Sirius laughed as Rinnay told him the story of the kid with the broken nose. "A whole month? Nice!" A girl who didn't care about detention was awesome in his mind, she was proud of her detentions like he was. He loved that. He laughed as Rinnay counted on her fingers, "I rest my case." he said smiling at her. He looked down at Rinnay as she leaned against him. He had planned on moving away, but she looked so peaceful that he he decided to stay where he was. He frowned at her when she called him a vampire again. His eyes went wide and he panicked for a second, he chuckled, "Why do you say that?" He smiled down and laughed at her, "Are you kidding? I love it. Lucky for me it's still summer, but mum doesn't let me leave without a shirt." he said smiling. He noticed Rinnay said she was a snow leopard, but he didn't think much about it. A lot if people had an animal they associated themselves with. For him it was a dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]   An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon In The Park [PG-13]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2