Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Pouncing People EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Pouncing People EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Pouncing People EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Pouncing People EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Pouncing People EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Pouncing People EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Pouncing People EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Pouncing People EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Pouncing People EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Pouncing People I_vote_lcapPouncing People I_voting_barPouncing People I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Pouncing People I_vote_lcapPouncing People I_voting_barPouncing People I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Pouncing People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Galleons : 201

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Rin yawned as she looked around the Menagerie, Seibyr on her heels. She really hated waiting for the meat to get cut for Seibyr, but always had to remember that owning a snow leopard took responsibility. She scratched behind Seibyr's ear and sighed, leaning against the counter. The menagerie was pretty boring today, but it didn't seem to bother Seibyr, who pounced on anyone that seemed interesting to her that walked through the door.

"Seibyr! Don't do that!" Rin snapped as Seibyr pounced on the girl entering the shop. "Oh, Merlin. My apologies!"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Kat entered the Menagerie to get more owl treats for Malina. As she entered into the shop she found herself being knocked to the ground. She cried out in shock as she fell and looked up to see a snow leopard on her. She heard a voice apologize as the leopard moved and she sat up. "It's alright. Just a bit of a shock to be pounced on by a snow leopard." She stood up and looked at the leopard and then at its owner. "You have a beautiful pet."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Rin grinned, "Yeah, Seibyr is a bit of a shock to people all the time. When she'd bored she enjoys jumping people." She smiled at the mention of Seibyr being beautiful and nodded, "Aye, she is beautiful, isn't she?" She reached her hand down to the girl who looked slightly familiar and grabbed her hand to help her up, "The name's Rin, Rin O'Riley. And you are?" Seibyr growled in protest of her play mate being helped up, but decided to sulk off in search of someone else.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Kat laughed as the girl talked about her pet's habit of jumping on people. She took the girl's hand and allowed her to help her up. She seemed very familiar to Kat but she couldn't place from where. "It's nice to meet you Rin. I'm Katherine Miller, but just call me Kat." She smiled at the girl. Just then recognition hit her. "You're in gryffindor with me, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Rin nodded, "Nice to meet you, too, Kat." When Kat asked if she was from Gryffindor she recognized the girl almost immediately. "Aye, I'm a seventh year in Gryffindor and proud of it!" She smirked and shoved her hands into her pockets, "Can't wait for school to finally start back up. It's been pretty boring this summer." Seibyr prodded back over to the two and nudged Rin, "Anyways, um, how's your summer been?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:26 am

"We Gryffindor girls need to stay together!" Kat laughed as Rin put her hands in her pockets. When asked about her summer Kat had mixed feelings. There had been many highlights, such as her new boyfriend, and many low points, such as her home life. "Summer has been alright, kinda mixed with highs and lows. More so than normal, but that's life for you." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 am

"Of course! Gryffindor girls have to stick together, it's what make's us so bloody kick ass." She grinned. "Ah, yes life. Him and I are butting heads at the moment." She laughed lightly. Life hadn't really been on her good side as of lately. Spending nights in Animagus or sleeping at the Tavern. Scavenging for food. But to her, all those negative things meant one large positive: no father anymore. "Hey you seem like pretty well known chick, do you know where I could get a job?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:29 pm

"Definately gotta stay kick ass this year. I mean it being our last year and all." Kat smiled. Rin seemed like an awesome girl. "I think life is trying to knock me out this summer so I understand the butting heads with him." She could tell that Rin had a hard summer but she hoped that it would get better for her. "I'm not that well known, its more my parents that are. But if you're looking for a job I'd try somewhere in Diagon Alley or if you want it close to school Hogsmead."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 pm

"Seriously! Those underclassmen are starting to get a little out of hand." she laughed thinking about a younger student that tried to stand up to her. She scared them senseless. "Life is definitely trying to get at me." For a second she thought baout how her summer was looking up now, thanks to Sirius. 'Oh. My. Lord. This is... I KNEW that name was familiar for more than one reason!' She fidgeted slightly, now wondering what she was supposed to do, "But summer's actually looking up for me now. My friend is getting me to stay at him and his mate's place with his mate's parents." She shrugged lightly. "But, I think I will try to get a job at Hogsmeade."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm

"Just gives us more of a reason to mess with the underclassmen and possibly some good targets for pranks." She smirked mysteriously as an idea formed in her head. "I have a proposal for you. How would you like to make this last year a year to remember?" Kat noticed that Rin started to fidget slightly suddenly and wondered what had changed her behavior so quickly. "Is everything alright? You seem kinda nervous suddenly." She listened as she mentioned getting a place to stay. "That's sweet of him to do. He sounds like a nice guy." She smiled. "Hogsmead would probably be best with school being near by."
Back to top Go down
Rinnay O'Riley

Rinnay O'Riley

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

"Exactly! Pranking underclassmen sounds fantastic." Rin was a bit skeptical at first as the mysterious smirk peeled across Kat's face, but she grinned, "Why yes, Ms.Kat. I would love to make this year a year to remember." Rin wondered what the girl could have in mind, something so intricate as a planning a prank day by day? Or since she was a girl, did it have to do with boys? Rin knew little of Katherine from Sirius' mentions, but figured that she couldn't be the type of girl that annoyed Rin. "He is a really nice guy. But don't tell Sirius that, he'll get a swelled head." She ;laughed. Immediately she wished she could take back that she said his name, but it was quite too late. Well, the girl would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm

"I was wondering if you'd like to help my friend Joc and I have a full out prank war this year against the Mauraders?" Kat smiled. Sirius wouldn't expect her to go through with the prank war, which would make it even better. Kat froze momentarilly when Rin mentioned Sirius being the guy she was talking about. She regained her barrings. "His head is already quite big. He recently found out that a bunch of Hufflepuff girls had a crush on him last year." Kat smiled warmly. She trust her boyfriend and she would continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pouncing People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pouncing People   Pouncing People Empty

Back to top Go down

Pouncing People
Page 1 of 1