Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Investigating (G) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapInvestigating (G) - Page 3 I_voting_barInvestigating (G) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Investigating (G) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapInvestigating (G) - Page 3 I_voting_barInvestigating (G) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Investigating (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Galleons : 366

Investigating (G) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Procyon couldn't help but smile a little at her when she said he'd join him looking around the house. "Not to late to see aghost or dead body!" He said cheerily, seeming to completely forget their earlier argument. So he started off down the hall, occasionally stopping to look in a room they passed.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Aurore was quiet and she could not believed this boy was actually smiling now it was getting some what strange with him. Yeah. She was glad he drop some of the anger that he had earlier it was not helping situation either way. She did not want find her body she would go through the house she would hate to find real corpse liked body or skeleton that would be darn creepy wouldn't it she was quiet and she had wonder so speak did this boy have girlfriend that is.

She bet so he did they always go with other slythern not outside the house but she did not voice what she was thinking at the moment about girlfriend issue and or if he date girl but this was strange that she was quiet and she want to try something with him but she never kiss a boy before but how to do this without getting angry about it was question could snake get kiss without getting angry that is with him or without anything. So Procyon do you have girlfriend? She did not expect him to be honest but she was tired of the silent and they look in one room they pass.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 am

Procyon raised an eyebrow at the sudden and rather odd question-nobody had ever asked him that other than to tease him, but he knew it would only be worse if he lied. So he settled on half the truth, "Not at the moment." And never before in his life, he added to himself in his head. He braced himself for the jeering words that were sure to come, pretending to be very interested in his surroundings as he proceeded into the house, though it was actually rather boring.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Aurore was quiet listening to boy so speak she did not tease or say something mean no she flirt that is if she knew how to do that without feeling strange about it."Oh you don't. I don't have boyfriend either."It must get lonely without someone to talk too then again he might have just friends he did not know if his house stuck together and be friend with another she was puzzling over it and then again she was alone she did not bring up again nothing else that was all she said to him. Did that count as jeering no she was not she look around the room some more looking around. She did not know if he asked her question liked that but she would do her best to answer it to best her ability.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:58 pm

"Oh," Procyon said in surprise to her simple answer, and raised an eyebrow at her. He'd been almost positive she would tease him, but it didn't seem as though she had...And her answer seemed almost flirtatious, but that might just have been his imagination-he'd never been flirted with before, so he honestly wouldn't know. He pondered this thought for a moment, and decided not to make a fool of himself by trying to flirt with her, seeing as how he wasn't entirely sure she had actually been doing so. Instead, he decided on a safe question, "Why did you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 am

Aurore was just looking around the house as she held his hand when said the oh so what did he expect at the moment she could not look him in the eyes she had wonder was all just trying to find words was struggle with Procyon because she felt slightly nervous let him ponder over something. She was new at flirting that is and she thought it be good answer to Procyon but she did not know what his answer should have said that is. No she just thought that good answer at the time. When he asked his question of his own.

Well I'm hold your hand. It was just in case you had girlfriend and she walk in here and see us. She see me holding your hand. She might have gotten the wrong idea, If you did have girlfriend that why I asked I did not want to get trouble by your girlfriend that is if you had one. They might thought going to steal you away.

She then left him alone ponder that issue as she look around the house but she still continue look around the house.She also wonder what he was thinking that is she hope that one day she start to look around the house but she seemed look down at the floor at the moment she did not dare to think of doing that thing she did was thinking of doing. All right she did not lack the confident to go forth and do it.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 am

Procyon raised an eyebrow at her. "Because most ordinary girls would come waltzing into a haunted house." He said sarcastically, doubting that this was the truth (or at least the whole of it) since it was highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 am

Aurore was listening and she had to agree with him on that issue. She guess he was right and she was not ordinary girl she was not liked those type of girl she bet he expect one of those cheer leader types in movies that are dumb get real she was not liked those types.

Well I am not normal am I. Because I am right here with you aren't I. She said she ran her finger through his blue hair playful she did not know how to give him small sign that she liked him. She wish he would give her sign or something that he liked her or something. She took hold of his hand but then she turn toward hand within him. She was wondering through the house with him quietly with him and she wait a few minutes before asking this question. She had stopped as they went from one room to the next quietly.

Do you ever get lonely Procyon?It was not taunting or anything she was serous and she did not mean anything but even bad and mean guys need time to not be so cruel but open some what and she just was quiet and she guess he was right.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 am

"No you aren't," Procyon agreed with a grin. Though his words were teasing, he thought this was quite a good ting-after all, most normal girls hated him. He was surprised when she ran her hand through his hair and was not quite sure what to make of it. "Yes, I do." He found himself answering before he'd really thought through what he was going to say. He was rather surprised by the answer that had left his mouth, for he'd normally deny it. He felt his face flush a little at his own open honesty.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 am

Aurore did not know how to deal with boys well she thought this was getting a bit strange and she was not. She did not hate Procyon no she just know him enough to hate him that is.She thought he could never be lonely because he had slythern friends right she just did not how deal with his type of boys she was just trying to figure out what to say she did not know what to say at the moment she was blushing though she did try to cover up with her long hair.

I do too.She did not know what else to say she was nerd after all she had books yes but she still got lonely with just books to read and that was it. One,two, three she count with her in head she was going to do this thing she never thought she would do that is she wrap her arms around the boy and she gave him kiss and that was without warning she never kiss anyone not even boy and then she pull away from him quietly. Then she let go of the boy looking back at him she did it and such things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Procyon's eyes flew wide open when the girl suddenly put her arms around his neck and kissed him. He hesitated, unsure of what to make of it-after all, he'd just met Aurore. Also, it wasn't like he'd ever been kissed before. However, after the first moment he let his eyes close and he fervently kissed her back-why not? She seemed nice enough. However, a part of him wondered what it meant-did he actually like her, or was he just trying to seem like a conquerer like most boys?...More importantly, did she actually like him or was she just a slut? Before he'd even begun to sort any of this out, Aurore had pulled back. And once again he decided he didn't care-it had felt good. But he couldn't help asking with a small smile, "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:11 am

Aurore eyes widen she did not expect him to kiss her back no she did not think he would do that. She thought that he did not liked her that much. But she did liked him some but she usually thought was that crazy she thought nuts if she heard what he was thinking about her no she was not slut a nerd a dork. That what was she was she not even close to dork she did look at boys she just thought all out league that is. She thought even good looking one out her league maybe she liked Procyon because maybe he did not bully her or call her names. She was dork according to some people she been bully long ago when she went to Sunday school this was before her father died and or was kill she had been bully by them ever since then she lack the confident to do anything about her feeling for boys because all they did was bully her.

For once a boy was being nice to her. Not that boys at hogwart where bad she just sortie did her lesson and book reading. She usually told them that she was busy but then she watch how other couple were and knew she would be alone in park. She want to know what it was liked before some hot stuff girl took him just brief what it was liked to kiss a boy because she never kiss a boy before and how to explain it that was difficult part.

"Just for being yourself. I liked you Procyon. I know this is going to sound stupid to you. Your first boy I have ever kiss. The reason is most people I know when in Sunday school thought I was nerd. I read too much. Then I look at theses good looking boys but I don't act because I watch from a far. They have ugly personally when it come someone that does not fit into what they think is beautiful. they pick on because I not some dumb girl. Then I look people seeing walking hand in hand at parks and sometime they share a kiss. I just want to know what it was liked to have that. Before you sweep away by pretty face."

She want the boy to least think about it that is she was not slut she would not say that is. Think about it sometime the person that is slut is usually because the boy is cheating on her. It was not liked he felt anything for her she seemed to think it over awhile and she hope he was satisfaction with her explanation as to why she kiss him.She would not believe him if he said something liked she was beautiful or pretty.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Procyon frowned as he listened to her explenation...it sounded rather similair to his own life-he'd never had any luck with girls, and was always seen as odd and often bullied or just left alone. But he'd never really had any friends or a girlfriend. "Well, you yourself could look worse," He said with a somewhat flirtatious smile. Though it wouldn't sound like a compliment from most people, it was from him.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Aurore watch him seemed to frown she never really talk to boys but she never really to talk to her. Well when it came to confident within herself she had none within herself she just thought they want something liked supermodel girl that was hot or something along those lines she did not have those looks no.She saw seemed to seemed smiled that is she blink yeah she suppose she could look fat but she was not fat or real thin.

She look normal or somewhat normal looking and she could understand him.There two way she could take that the bad way but when she saw his smiled he meant it other way that is. Why did he dye his hair blue she thought dye it his house color?She thought she better think of one she was not sure how serve him the ball of compliment.

You have a nice smile.You not bad looking.How lame was that she could not come up with much but she was mental kicking herself and some time she was new at this and she was never good at compliment other boys.But that what came to mind when she saw him seemed to smiled at her.She hope that he forgave her for being so lame with her complement she was not good at this sortie of thing.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Procyon merely laughed at the compliment-though it may be a somewhat cliche one, he wasn't used to being complimented at all. He sighed as he looked around the room they were standing in. It was boring, just like all the others. But he didn't want to leave the building-he was enjoying just holding Aurore's hand, and was afraid she'd let go once they were out of the shack and in public eye, or when she wasn't afraid of the building anymore. However, he decided he might as well find out-it was better not to let her to far in before he knew if she'd hate him when others saw them or not. "I don't know, I'm starting to give up on this place," Procyon admitted as he motioned at the walls around them.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Aurore was trying she had hard time coming up compliment but she knew that it was hard on her when it came to boys it was always hard for her to think of one.What public ? Oh right the school she did not care because they seemed to ignore her she did not have friends no unless count one of her pets.

She had to wonder if he would liked to go somewhere to get something to eat with her. Would be that date she had wonder maybe it would be she was not going to be cruel to him act differently around the public eyes. One must see it beneath that strong appearance but she wonder though would he act different around his guy friends around her she did not know honestly

.I think your right. This place is boring.Would you liked to do something else Procyon that if you want too? We can go get something eat or something.She asked him wondering what he was what was thinking she still had and she was still holding his hand and she was not that cruel give her more credit she stuck by him through this haunt house that was suppose to hold ghost or something when in fact there was nothing in here right.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 am

Procyon grinned when she suggested they go somewere else. He felt something...odd. Like he cared about this girl. Or maybe like she cared about him. After all, she had stuck with him through the haunted house, held his hand, and kissed him. And now she was offering to go out and eat with him. "That sounds good," He said with a smile, and was surprised as anyone else would be that his voice didn't sound sarcastic or teasing-it merely sounded friendly.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Aurore did not plan anything at the moment for once she seemed quiet listening to the boy that is.She cared for him some what and she was not rich that is she was middle class some what looking back at him.She was not rich middle class that is."So were should we go to eat at?She hope he knew that she wasn't all rich but being middle class and she was not poor either so she was middle she start to asked him she knew some people date people because they were rich some boys do that to have girl spend there money but other date them purely for money or even that she best watch it if he was after that her best subject was tranfiguration she might turn into something unpleasant that if it was game with him.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Procyon thought about this. He, himself, had very little money. Being an orphan, he didn't make an allowance or anything, and the only money he got he got from pickpocketing. He figured he'd be paying, since the males traditionally did. So they couldn't go anywere expensive...also, neither could apparate so probably somewere close would be a good idea. The Hogshead, though he liked it, was out since it was a little...grungy, and he didn't want to take a girl there on their first date. So that left the Three Broomsticks. "What about the Three Broomsticks?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Aurore was not all rich no she had little bit money but most of it keep bank. She did not keep a lot of money on her just a little in cause she want to go out to eat or see something. She did chores for her parents basic and she got usually just little bit of money. Sometime she would cut her father hair if she did good job with that she get little bit money.That sound good to me." She said to him lightly she look back at him she was middle class. She gave nod to him at that so this was going to first date she never date a boy before she never been on date with boy because she never asked boy out that is. Or been asked out by boy because she was not poplar no she was normal.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Procyon nodded and grinned at her, turning to head back the way they'd come. Once he reached the window he'd climed in through, he extinguished the light in his wand and squeazed out of the window and outside. He then reached out a hand to help Aurore through.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Aurore look back at the boy watch him she was not too sure how to get out of the window. This was new to her climbing through window she took hand gentle she look back at the boy she start to too look around outside and he reach out to her that is following him out the window with him.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Once Procyon'd helped Aurore out the window he looked around. Luckily, there was nobody around to see them sneaking out. So Porcyon lead Aurore over to the fence that blocked visitors from entering the shack...clearly not all that effectively. He jumped the fence and then turned to wait for Aurore. He figured she could make it over since she'd managed to get in. Pluss, the fence wasn't actually that high.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:48 am

Aurore stared at the fence she around briefly making sure nobody saw her she leap over the fence but when she leap over it part of skirt caught on it hem wise it was just back of it and then ripping sound when she came down it was just small tear in back but she turn around grab fabric that was rip she did not want to leave no evident that she had jump the gate.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Procyon winced at the sound of cloth ripping and stepped foreward to help Aurore detatch her skirt from the fence. Once they'd got it off, he turned to her with a frown. "You okay?" He asked with genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating (G)   Investigating (G) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigating (G)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: The Shrieking Shack-
Jump to: