Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Remus Lupin

Sirius Black

Drusilla Forman

Mary McDonald

Adeline Maurice

Silvia Stinton

Regulus Black

James Potter

Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Share | 

A Good Meal (G)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Remus looked around when he entered the restraunt and quickly located an empty table. He took a seat at it and motioned for Drusilla to join him with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Drusilla was surprised that he held the door for her when she came into leaky cauldron. She never encourage a man with how nice he was and she had wonder what he was thinking. As they were going within restraunt she was looking around for easy target to steal for later. She had to worried tomorrow no offend Lupin but she had to worried about tomorrow because one she was not sure Lupin would around as always to help her with dinner and such things. She seat down with Lupin well what about tomorrow would it always be this way yes perhaps. Umm thank you for the meal. She would not steal from Lupin that was good news that is because he going to give her something to eat. Though Appolo follow her inside and seat there at her feet and she was quiet and she was quiet as she thought was nice and good to her but she seat down with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Remus smiled at her. "No problem," He assured her. "What do you want?" He asked before picking up a manu himself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Drusilla had gotten quiet with puzzlement wondering why he did not asked her any question such as why she was not home with her parent. Was he serous going to buy her something to eat. This was shocking to see someone do it.Was it problem she hope not.

"I guess some chicken with mash potato and corn and some apple juice." She just want one of those she loved KFC in muggle world that is before the whole magic start and she screw things up with magic that is.

That's all. She would save some left over for her cat this was puzzling he was not going to question her now this was unsolved mystery for her that man would not question her on her personally problems or how she managed to get money enough hogwart was mystery but she let that be it

.She just did not liked pumpkin juice she never cared for but she liked apple juice was not fan on beer drinks. She never try firewhiskey or the other drink but when she took sip of apple juice it was free sample at the grocery store and she liked it and was real good she could not get enough as well drink Fire it had made hyper then after worn off she felt tired so speak and she smiled at him.She seat there with him and she was not going to bring it up if he was not going too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Remus nodded and put down his menu, waving over a waiter. "Chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, and apple juice." He requested from him. "And a firewhiskey," He added, deciding he didn't need anything other than a drink. When the waiter had left to get their food, he turned back to Drusilla. He frowned at her for a minute, once again wondering why she needed to dig through dumpsters for food-she looked young enough that she probably still lived with her parents. But he didn't want to pry so he merely put a grin back on his face and asked, "So...you go to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Drusilla look down at her hands she had start to take gloves off her pinkish color and the reason was. She had burn them on the stove at home or it more liked her father put stove and she had try to get away from him but he could not get away from him. She was not the type of person to talk about herself that was one thing she would only say what it was going if Lupin asked what was going on. But they where not burn real bad but they where still pink color that seemed to stayed.

Yeah I go hogwart.I..I never mind. She thought of saying something but she drop it she was 16 year old but not she was not real old or real young that is she was quiet she seat with him and she been running most of her life but still when waiter got there with food she dug in with the food start to eat the chicken and mash potato.

So what house are you in? She managed to get that out but she had harder time talking to someone liked him but she decide to asked what house was he was in and she certainly did not see him in ravenclaw house that hwy she asked figuring that was one thing she could talk too but she keep most things to herself that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Remus frowned when he saw her pink hands. He hesitated, once again wanting to ask her what had happened. But he barely knew her, and she didn't look like she wanted to talk about it. So he settled on merely asking, "Are you okay?" The words were barely out of his mouth when the waiter had brought them their food. He smiled gratefully and said gave the server a quick, "Thanks," before returning his gaze to Drusilla. "I'm in Gryffindor, you?" He answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Drusilla look back at him and she look back at him she was not really liked open up with somebody. She was not really person to open up with him. Oh your wondering about my hand. My father did it. He took hold hand burn them because he thought I did something to toaster with magic because the toast end black. But it was not me but he did not believe me that the toaster was broke so grab hand put my hand on stove burner. It hurt when happened but not so much anymore. My hands stay naturally that color.

She was finishing the meal there was her personally question. But they don't hurt as much anymore. She pause awhile in thought and she was quiet. She had bad dream and she thought they where going to kill her one day with so many beating she took. My family not very Remus so I left them.She manage to get that out before she went to continue to eat and she was not going back with them and Remus she was not going back with them no matter what he said.I'm a ravenclaw."She answer him and she went to munching on mash potatoes and she was quiet and she did answer him and she was quiet and she was so quiet when it came to home once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Remus was surprised that she'd actually opened up about her home life, but he didn't show it much, rather just frowning in concern. So that was why she had to find food in dumpsters-she'd run away. Thinking of how Sirius had done the same thing, but still wasn't reduced to living on the streets, he asked, "You don't have any friends or anything that you could stay with?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Drusilla took cared of herself she had no friend but currently just him Lupin if that count as friend but she was quiet as she ate dinner. Yeah she ran away from home she was being abuse by her father and she had enough and her mother would do anything but not her. So she let him do it they where blind. No I don't have any friend. Or that I have yet to make any at hogwart. I guess because I study alot. Do those werewolf forbidden forest count I guess not.?But it is good thing I manage past them without get bitten so not sure that would count.She said to him and she did not know if he would count as friend.Or maybe your could be my friend?She asked Lupin a question wondering what he was going to say or something she wipe her face with napkin when she was done with the meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Remus laughed when she bluntly asked him to be her friend. It was alittle awkward-he barely knew her, and generally people didn't request friendships they just sort of...happened. But what was he supposed to say? "Of course," He said kindly, though he wasn't sure if he could offer her a place at his house seeing as how he barely knew her, and didn't want Joclynn to get the wrong impression. He laughed when he realized she'd already finished eating, "Want anything else?" He asked after taking another sip of his firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Drusilla was not sure how about go it she was terrible at making friend most thought she was nerd or dork usually came about doing it. She was good at school work but when came to making friends she was awful bad at it. Unless you count the cat that sort happened naturally she was quiet. She was tearing some piece of meat off and giving it too the cat which munch at some of it she knew he could not eat the bones but the meat part. She was good sharing one thing she always did with him."No I don't wanted anything else. Thank you.He had spots on him but he used to have them but he was getting older so they fade most exotic cat but he was not exotic cat. She did not want him too much and think that he want something.If she did have boyfriend it would be Apollo that is her cat because they been together longer before came on scene he look after her.He look like baby leopard but he is not leopard he regular cat ears and he still young but not real old. When he younger he did not have spots but now he got them.

https://2img.net/h/i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/jazzymusic09/awide-eyedbrowntabbykit.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm

"No problem," Remus assured her with a friendly smile. "So...what year are you in?' He asked, figuring he should stop prying about her personal life before she got offended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Drusilla listened quietly looking back at Remus she had been wondering to herself. She would be on year six at hogwarts. "I'm six year at hogwart." She told him she was about sixteen year old and she was some what quiet and the two of them listening to the boy. "What year are you in at hogwart?" She did not asked his age she could usually guess by what year he was in hogwart by doing that and she was not seer no it just seemed that way most people she guess there age correctly by year they tell them she was in and she did not pry into personal life that is and she look down at the food and her cat she sip her apple juice and such thing looking back at the women and such things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 pm

"I'm going into my seventh," Remus answered with a frown. "Last year already," He said, shaking his head sadly. But he then took a sip of his firewhiskey and let his smile slide back into place as he felt it burning his throat on the way down. "You looking foreward to school?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Drusilla listened quietly looking back at Remus she had been wondering to herself. She look forward to school it was one of those escape place when it came to her no parent that would hit her or burn her hands. "Yeah I look forward to school. I enjoy the lessons..She did and was not going to lie say she did not and when in fact she enjoy school and what not when it came to school she liked it more because it was liked big house that she came too that no harm would be fall her unlike home where it all happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Remus nodded in agreement. "Do me a favor and don't tell anyone, but I do, too," He said with a grin. Of course, he didn't really care if she told people, since his friends already knew he was a bit bookish, but still, he knew that enjoying classes did not fit the persona people thought he fit into, and he tended to be teased quite a bit about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 am

Drusilla liked school was that crime she guess because she knew she was consider nerd or geek. That was because she took her studies serious was that really bad thing she did not know that is. I don't have that many friend so far. Remus. Unless you count my cat.But I don't think he tell anyone." That was rare thing she remark to him with light smiled that she was good at making friend with animal people no not so much. She enjoy the studies why else did she get Ravenclaw because she liked her books and what when it came to stuff that was interesting she was quiet listening. What is your favorite subject in hogwart if you don't mind me asking? She was just curious if he had favorite subject she liked studies don't go boyfriend she was very good at her studies but when came to boyfriend she was horrible at it and she did not know how to gain boyfriend liked older student or have one. Don't get social life she was fail at it that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Remus couldn't help but frown at her remark about friends. "Well, make sure your cat doesn't spread it areound the whole animal world, then!" He joked, trying to lighten the mood from Drusilla's depressing comment. "And it's Defense Against The Dark Arts." He said in answer to her question. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Drusilla was not very good at making friends that is. But despite the lacking of friend she was good at the subject. She was no good herblogy that she was no good came to plants. Or defends against the darkart. She did get grade but she was no good she was such nerd. I am very good at potions. She said with a light smile of her but she said with light smile of her own but she heard that slythern boy was just as good but she had wonder but she had wonder who potion was better.They should have contest on that subject. She said with a light smile looking back at him wondering what he would say she look back at the boy.She was not very good at other subject such defend against the darkart she did okay at but potion did good at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:20 am

Remus nodded. "Potions is a good subject...Of course, I'm not all that good at it, but it's still interesting..." of course, he wasn't exactly bad at potions either-he wasn't truly terrible at any subject, since he was willing to compensate lack of skill with studying. But Porions wasn't something he had a natural nack for like Defense Against The Dark Arts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Drusilla look back at the boy looking back at him. She was listening to the boy she nod her head at that. I do okay defends against the darkart. She might as in maybe a C or d wise she was not extremely good at the subject it was not real hard either look back at the man and she gave a nice smiled at the man quietly she did okay in the subject some subject she did okay. But her worst subject herbology she did not liked it as much and she was not extremely good or charm class that is and was what not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 pm

(C or D? C is not a wizarding grade and D is possibly the worst grade possible, if T doesn't exist...)

Remus nodded. "That's good..." He said with a smile-after all, it wasn't particularly fun to fail any course, even if it wasn't your favorite. Unsure of what else to say, he took a swig of his firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 am

(sorry I had no idea how grading system work in wizard world.)

Dru was herbology that was her worst subject she had was that subject everything else she did okay in that is. Can I have sip of your firewhiskey? She never had taste of it she might as well was wondering what it taste liked or small sample of it and to decide it it was good after all everyone taste with everything and she look back at Lupin watching him and she just wonder if he would get drunk off firewhiskey didn't have same stuff that make muggle start doing funny thing and she honest did not know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 am

Remus raised an eyebrow, since he remembered that she'd said she was only in her sixth year, which meant she wasn't of a legal drinking age if she hadn't failed a year, which he rather doubted. But then he shrugged and handed it over to her, deciding he didn't care-after all, he and the rest of the guys had tried firewhiskey around their second year, much earlier than Drusilla. "Be my guest," He said with a smile as he pushed it towards her. So long as the waiter didn't notice, he'd let her have the rest of it if she liked it, and get another one himself-he wasn't worried about getting drunk. He'd learned to hold his alchohol rather well over the past several years in which he and the other guy had snuck firewhiskey and drunken it often in surplus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   

Back to top Go down

A Good Meal (G)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next