Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Good Meal (G) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Good Meal (G) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Good Meal (G) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Good Meal (G) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

A Good Meal (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 am

Dru was some what weary of drunk because they can be abusive too. Sometime her father drink and his personally change too. She took whiff of the smell and as she had wrinkle up her noise slightly she could smell the whiskey within the bottle

. She just hope he did not one hangover because of issue. She took sip and the taste and it felt liked it was burning so speak her throat and then it almost went down the wrong the way she let out coughing sound and which she had push the bottle back over over to him incase waitress came over she did not want him to get in trouble on account. She was not used to taste but it was okay she would description as burning but it was not as bad as what her hand where and she thought that is.

Then if she got drunk then what she took another sip she took sip she was determine to show this guy that age was just number she was stronger then anyone despite having burn hand she had finish liked milk bottle and she had let out coughing sound. It was just one bottle beside wasn't he afraid that she would be one to get drunk because she was not used holding one whiskey. So Lupin you said before that you liked school? Do you liked to read outside school stuff? She asked wondering if he had hobbies so speak and such thing she got curious and was such things.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 am

Remus laughed at her reaction to her first sip, not because he thought her a wimp (she seeemed to have a sirius burn, which she didn't seem remotely concerned about which only made him think she was tough), but rather because it was how he'd reacted to his first sip as well, much to his friends' amusement. "Yah, I love to read...I'll read just about anything. You read much?" He answered her with a smile. He then grabbed back his cup of whiskey before waving over the server again. "May I please have another cup of firewhiskey, please?" He requested. He frowned at him, probably because he thought he was a bit young to be drinking so much at a time, but whent off to get it. When he got back, Remus thanked thanked the waiter and waited a moment after he left before offering to Dru, "Want any more?" He didn't care all that much if she got drunk-honestly, he had plenty of times as, well.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 am

Dru had to tough if she was not tough she would not survived her father. She also very lucky that is she avoid werewolf in the forbidden forest so easy.She did not want to be consider weak or anything just because of the age different that is. She close her eyes with her thought thinking about other things.

I read all kind of stuff just about. Anything I enjoy it. Some people tell me tell that I read too much because I don't really have social life that is when boy friend and friends. I just find it harder to do Remus. She loved fun reading and other such thing she did not mind she look back at the man. That what she loved about books they took her place that she normal would not go and when she was reading unicorn dancer she got so wrap up when she was at home it took her away from pain she felt in the house every day in the house. Then she ran away because she knew that her father was going to kill her one day.

That is she made her decide liked when she read about book she wish that could happened that a child such changling could come and kidnapped her and but she would have gone with it will that was only thing to replace her was that bad thing to wish that a book could happened to be replace without parent knowing it and such thing.Hmm I don't know. I don't too drunk.Because I will need to find a good place to sleep for night when I sleep on street so nobody trip over out there on the street.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 am

Remus frowned at that, feeling extremely guilty for not offering to let her stay at his house. Again, he remembered that he knew virtually nothing about this girl, and that he hadn't asked his parents, and he didn't want Joclynn to get the wrong idea. But what was he supposed to do, just let her sleep out on the streets? "If you want, you could stay at my place," He offered before taking a sip of the firewhiskey that Dru had rejected.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 am

Drusilla watch him seemed to frown and well there small thing he did not know much about her true. Well she was theft because she does it survived she does it live because nothing was free right. She did not want to get too drunk when it came to living on the street but she hope he know that and then there was issue with his parents and her father would have gone insane if she was to spend night with him. He believed that she sin by spending night with boy she had sin but that was not true. She did not think of doing that with Remus though he was cute and nice boy. But she knew that he was dating no and no.

She just hope that his parent nice understanding in what he was doing and she was thinking yes she did not mind possible of having something nice under her back was something she desire instead of soaking wet mattress that she found that was lay out in house. She was quiet that is and she look back at the women and such things.

Are you sure your parents won't mind me there at your place? She did not want to cause a fight she never want to caused any trouble in beginning was all she had some issue with her father but she had wonder if they where same as her parents she did not know how good family act or if there family was different. She was just trying to understand was all.

Last edited by Drusilla Forman on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:37 pm

"Of course." Remus said with a nod. However, this wasn't entirely true. But he knew his parents would be sympathetique to the reson, and he'd talk to Joc later to make sure she didn't get the wrong idea. "We have a guest room you can take," He added, half to reassure himself that if she was in a seperate room Joclynn couldn't possibly assume anything had happened.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Dru was just wonder about his place and then she had wonder what was going on inside his head. She did not know his parents it made her asked these question she was sorry but that was way her father was if she was asked boys to spend night it would not be so well.

She did not want his parent to over reaction to things she just wonder was all. Her father tend to over reaction with something liked when accident magic happened he over reaction assumed ever magical thing happened but it was not her she did not break the toaster it was just old and so that was why it burn his bread that is

.It you say so. I don't to get in trouble with your mother or father.She did not know how nice parent act she did not know if they where nice or mean so she just wonder about them this first time encourage parent that where good that is none that where bad.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 am

Remus shook his head. "They won't mind-they won't want you sleeping out in the streets either." He assured Dru with a friendly smile. Then, sensing that there was a little more, he added, "Besides, it's not like we'll be sharing a room or anything. And my parents know I have a girlfriend, and that I'd never cheat on her." He truly did love Joc, and would never want to do anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Drusilla was quiet she just did not be cautions but past experiences had taught that best to be cautions then sorry later.I know that. It just my father tend over reaction when it comes to magic.I'm sorry I'm just not used to parents that are nice. She finally admit that was far from her mind sharing a boy she did not want share it with stranger that is given her more credit then that want he and such thing she gave a nod that was it she was cautions because of it and what she knew from past what could happened because her hands where burn and she had mark on her body that he has seen yet but she would let him see if he so much as thought about sleeping in that way she would kick out bed and have sleep on couch if he thought doing that.

Beside she was rise differently then that was crazy to sleep boyfriend no and she would not even let him do that she would be that is sleeping in separation yeah that is fine with her she would agree to that but sharing room with him no if he did he better stay on his side bed that there line cross middle he better not moved or else she do defend herself she was not good defends against the dark art but she could think of few creative potions to put in his drink.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Remus frowned at that. "Well, that's not good...But trust me, you'll like my parents," he assured her. Anyways, he hoped she would. He, personally, loved his parents and thought they were extremely nice.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 am

Drusilla watch him to frown at that what was bothering she was not used other people that where good. When she had deal with her own biological speaking her parent where nice her mother choice her father over her. She always felt that was something wrong with her and in truth she just want it stopped and for once her father to be proud of her was that too much to asked for. "okay. She just hope he was right and she stolen another sip of his firewhiskey because usually when she nervous her mouth dry up and the reason is she worried that he had not asked them.She just hope they did not over reaction with her.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Remus raised an eyebrow when she took another sip of his firewhiskey. Deciding to turn the topic of discussion to something less weighty and depressing, he asked, "You've never had it before?" He motioned to the firewhiskey as he spoke to indicate what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:22 am

Drusilla look up she was glad that the subject it was depression and she did not want to go on with what was going on with her parent. No I never had firewhiskey before. I had muggle budweiser one time. I thought it was most nasty Her first of it was long when her grandmother hand her drink she was seven year old way too young she thought drink was coke cola or something but she took a sip and she could not get ready of taste that was hardest thing was get ready of taste. She look back at the man and she look back at him. She was seven year old at that time she thought it was disgusting that is she was so happy when she had her apple juice back and she thought it was nasty.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Remus nodded in understanding. "Muggle wine and beer are an acquired taste," He agreed wtih a nod. He had, of course, accumulated that taste, but he hadn't liked it at all the first couple of times he'd had it, unlike firewhiskey which he'd almost immediatly loved. "Personally, I much preffer firewhiskey."
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Drusilla never really liked that kinda drink the taste was too bitter that is. She came cross in trash can and sometime she never touch but one time she could not remember what it taste liked and after one sip of it that was usually it for her. One time she wine but it had too much scout in it and it was so dry that she did not want him. "Oh okay. She listen to the man and what not looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Remus couldn't help but laugh at her very brief answer-she didn't seem to carry the conversation much, but rather just answered any question he asked. "You're not much of a talker, are you?" He teased with a friendly smile that he hoped would let her know he wasn't insulting her, but rather making an observation.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 am

Drusilla could not think of anything at the moment but something she never had that drink before.It depends on the subject that you bring up. Liked books I have read alot of them. I could tell you opinion on certain books if your interest in hearing it. It all depends on the subject you want to talk about all kind of stuff.She gave a nod to the man it depend on the subject. One time I read about changeling taking there place in muggle family and the orignal child is taken. That is interesting book.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Remus nodded in understanding-it certainly was easier to talk about some things rather than others. "Oh? What's it called?" Remus asked curiously, not minding talking about books at all-he was quite the read as well.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Drusilla watch him seemed to nod his head looking back at him and he seemed to nod his head.The stolen child. She look back at him wondering what he was thinking about and such things she watch him seemed to nod her head.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 am

Remus nodded thoughtfully. "It sounds interesting-I'll have to check it out some time," he said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Drusilla look back at the when she took sip of firewhiskey and when she did she accident spill some on her hand and she had letting hiss sound because whenever touch something that sting she had let out hissing sound. Apollo let out weird chirping sound and climb up on the table nuzzle her head and she got him down back to off the table so he would not make a mess.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Remus winced sympatheticly when he heard the pained sound Drusilla made and spotted a bit of firewhiskey on her hand. "You okay?" He asked in concern, making a mental note to go get some antidote for her after the meal...Although, if she whent home with him, he was verily sure his father could fix her back up again.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Drusilla look up at Remus when she did and the drink burn just a little. I'm fine. Those kind of drink just tend to burn my skin when it comes contact with something liked that."She respond to him and she went to grab a napkin off table and she attempt to wipe off the drink because of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Remus nodded. "Yah, alcohol does tend to burn open wounds a little," He agreed. However, he was getting rather concerned about the girl's welfare and said, "When you're done, I think we should go get you some medicin for that." He hoped she wouldn't object, because her hands worried him.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:41 am

Drusilla smile at him nodding at the man and she look back at the man.Yeah I supposed. I just hoped does not cost a arm and leg for it. You know liked alot of money. She would not object to it but she just worried about cost of things that is and she had more pressing issue such as school and such things and what not looking back at the man and such things.I'm ready to go;She stumble a bit and she might been because she was not used to liquid that was it with holding it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Meal (G)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: