Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
A Typical Outing [PG-13] I_vote_lcapA Typical Outing [PG-13] I_voting_barA Typical Outing [PG-13] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
A Typical Outing [PG-13] I_vote_lcapA Typical Outing [PG-13] I_voting_barA Typical Outing [PG-13] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

A Typical Outing [PG-13]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

A Typical Outing [PG-13] Empty
PostSubject: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Sirius walked into in the well known bar. Well for wizards it was well knows, for everyone else...not so much. He normally would have sat at the table that he and the guys always sat at, but there was already a group of people sitting there. He frowned as he looked at the bar to see all the stools filled, except two, but they were groups of people on all sides of the open stools. Sirius sighed and frowned as he sat down at a table.
It wasn't nearly as worn in as his usual table, but it would have to do for now. He caught the waitresses eye and called her over.
"Just a butterbeer for me today." he said smiling. The girl nodded and brought his drink over quickly.
He paid her and grinned appreciatively.
He propped his feet up on the seat across from him and leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Galleons : 439

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Silvia entered the bar happily, glad to be out and about, even if she did have to return home and face her father after a drink or two. She frowned at the thought, but quickly shoved it out of her mind, not wanting it to spoil her mood. She looked over at the bar and ordered a firewhiskey. However, she saw two young men walk in together, and she yeilded her seat to them-the place was rather crowded, and there were only two seats at the bar. So she looked around for somewere else to sit and spotted a relatively empty table that only had Sirius seated at it. She walked over and asked, "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

Sirius' head perked up when someone talked to him. "Hey Silvia! Please sit," Sirius said as he stood up to pull out a chair for her to sit down. He looked down at her as she sat, "It's a habit, hope you don't mind." he said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Silvia raised a surprised eyebrow when Sirius stood to pull out a chair for her. However, she took her seat with a slight blush, but laughed when he explained why. "Of course not." She answered, though she couldn't help but feel slightly disapointed at the reason.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Sirius couldn't help but notice the slightest blush creep onto Silvia's face. He ignored it, it probably meant nothing. He sat down and smiled at her. "So how has your summer been?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

Silvia sighed at the question. "I've had worse," She said, not wanting to go into details at the moment, preffering to just enjoy her drink...and company. At that thought, she remembered that she held a firewhiskey and took a grateful sip of it before returning Sirius' question, "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:47 am

Sirius frowned and cocked his head to the side. "Well that doesn't sound that good." His shoulders slumped slightly. He wanted to ask more questions, but wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to him about it. He shrugged lightly and said softly, "If you want to talk about it, I'm here."
When Silvia asked him about his summer he thought hard about that for a moment. "It's been pretty good so far. Now that I'm staying at James' with everyone. It's been pretty nice. People like Kat keep me busy." he said grinning. "Oh, I don't know if you heard, but I asked Kat out." he said smiling happily about the thought of his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:54 am

Silvia smiled, grateful that he seemed to want to be there for her. "Thanks, but I'm happy not thinking about it right now." She said, hoping he would realize that it wasn't him. "Oh," She said at the comment about Katherine. She couldn't help but feel slightly disapointed that he'd asked her out. She chided herself mentally for this-it was stupid. She should be happy for the two-they were both her friends and they did seem like a good match. And it was doubtful Sirius even knew she liked him. But she couldn't help but be jealous of Kat. However, she managed a smile as she said, "Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 am

Sirius smiled and shrugged. "It's the least I could do Silvia. Just owl me if you ever need to talk, I'll meet you anywhere. But no worries, I get the feeling of not wanting to think about it." he said as he crossed his eyes and made a face. He didn't care about making himself look like a fool if it would cheer her up. When Silvia responded to his news about Kat he couldn't help but notice the tone of his voice. He swallowed as he was unsure what to say or do next. She congratulated him, but something was off in her voice. "Yeah I'm pretty happy." He watched her curiously but made a mental note to not bring up Kat for the moment. He took a sip of butter beer and then cleared his throat. "But anyway," he said, trying to steer the conversation in a positive direction. "You exited to head back to school soon? It's our last year!" he said as a hint of nervousness escaped in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Silvia couldn't help but laugh at the goofy face Sirius made. "Thanks...I probably will." She said with a smile-she'd love to get the chance to talk to Sirius again some point before summer started, and it probably would be nice to have someone to talk to...She felt a frown itching to get on her face when he said he was happy with Kat but did her best to keep it off, once again reminding herself to be happy for her two friends. She was glad when he changed the subject, though, and nodded with a grin. "Of course I am!" Obviously she was thrilled to be getting away from home. However, she raised her eyebrow at his tone of voice and asked curiously, "You?'
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 am

Sirius smiled, "Brilliant." he couldn't help but be happy that Silvia would trust him enough to talk to him about everything. He noticed Silvia going through a small battle with her emotions but he didn't say anything about it. He decided it was something that Silvia probably wouldn't want to be pointed out. He grinned as she exclaimed excitedly about their final year. But his nervoud tone had been picked up apparently. "Well, of course I'm excited! It's going to be brilliant! Our best year yet!" he paused for a moment. "But I'm really nervous. I mean, after this year, no more train rides. No more safe haven of Hogwarts. We'll need jobs, homes, and to start thinking about families. I'm not ready for all of that to come yet. I just want to goof off for the rest of my life. But after we graduate, I have to grow up. I don't want to grow up." he gushed quickly. He knew he should be excited, but he couldn't help but be worried about the future.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 am

Silvia nodded-she couldn't quite see Sirius "growing up." as he put it. He seemed as though he would be childish for ever, which she thought seemed nice. "Well, you could always find a job that it wouldn't matter that you still act like a little kid for," SHe teased with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 am

Sirius smiled, "I hope I can find something and somewhere where I can relax and have fun. But I want to make a difference in the world. I want to live a life that people are going to remember. A life that's exciting and that people will tell strange stories of the things I've done." he said as he looked up at the ceiling. He wanted his name to go down in history, never forgotten. He wanted to be remembered in the best light, happy and funny memories.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Silvia smiled at that, thinking it admirable that he wanted to help people and make a differance. "Well, you can't do that if you're not doing something you enjoy," She pointed out with a smile. After all, if he ended up with a job he despised just to be remembered, he'd end up miserable and wouldn't be able to succeed to the degree he'd said he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Sirius nodded. "I hadn't thought about that. But you're right." he said as he paused to think. "Even though I wouldn't be able to goof off on my job, I want to be an Auror when I graduate." The desire to catch bad wizards started a couple of years ago. He always detested his family's beliefs and when he found out there was a job that locked people like them up, naturally it called out to him. "What about you?" he asked Silvia. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm

"I wish I knew," Silvia said with a laugh, though a crease of worry appeared on her forehead-after all, she didn't want to leave school with no clue of what she was going to do. "I guess being an aurore does sound good, I'm just not sure if I could...I hear that learning to become one is really hard." Of course, much like Sirius, her desire not to be like her father and sister made her want to pursue the opposite path, but, once again, her low self-esteem was getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Sirius nodded his head. "I've heard it's a lot of training. But something about it just calls to me. I think that the training is going to be worth it!" he said happily. "Don't worry about not knowing. You still have a whole year to get going. I mean it's only August. It's not worth it to stress over all of it."
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Silvia nodded slightly. "I suppose so...but the teachers seem to think we should've decided two years ago," She said with a sigh. The teachers had met with all the students in their fifth year to discuss career options. Despite all the pamphlets they'd hended out, she had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. "But I suppose you're right, I have time," She agreed with a smile. She'd worry about jobs later.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes, "And since when have the teachers known what was best for every student?That helps some people. Inspires them. But other people just need time. You'll find what you're meant to do. I promise." He thought back to fifth year and sighed. "No worries. You'll figure everything out." Sirius paused for a moment thinking about what he was going to say next. "Alright, don't laugh at me, but I kind of believe in things like destiny. You know, if it's meant to happen, it will happen. So you don't need to worry about your future. I mean, things will all work out eventually. So just enjoy this year and see where it takes you." he said laughing and leaning back in his chair. He wondered what Silvia would think of his little philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Silvia pondered this. Personally, she didn't believe in destiny...maybe she just didn't want to. After all, didn't that mean she didn't truly have control? Then what was stopping her from going the same direction as her father? No, she wanted to believe that she had the power to go her own way. However, Sirius did have a point. Perhaps she'd just work it out subconciously, or maybe she would just...know later. So she nodded and said, "Sounds like a good idea...well, a better one than stressing about it all year, at least," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:32 am

He laughed at Silvia, she seemed a little wary about his theory. It was pretty far-fetched and he knew it. But he knew that it helped some people relax and calm down when they thought about it. "Definitely." he said. "Just have a good time this year. Everything will work out."
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"I hope so," Silvia agreed with a nod. Truly agreeing, she decided not to dwell on it any longer and took a sip of her firewhiskey before asking, "So, do anything interesting over the summer other than hang out with Kat?" This time, having brought up him and Kat herself and being prepared to "be happy for them," she spoke with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Sirius smiled happily at the mention of Kat again. Truthfully, he hadn't been up to much over the summer. Which was surprisingly odd for him. "Not all that much. Just soaking in the down time. Hanging out with James." he said happily. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 pm

"I've mostly been hanging out at the cemetary-avoiding my family." She said with a somewhat sad smile. She spent a lot of time at the local cemetary were her mother was burried. But it was, truly, a beautiful place. It had a pond and lots of great trees with birdfeeders on them that had a constant traffic of birds. "And that's about it-I've just been relaxing," SHe said. Of course, this wasn't entirely true-she'd also joined the Order of the Phoenix almost the second she'd turned 17, but this public bar wasn't the place to discuss that.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Sirius nodded his head and asked, "The cemetery? Isn't it dreary in there?" Sirius had spent some time in cemeteries but they were always dark and creepy, that was partially why he enjoyed going there, but spending all summer there, it seemed off to him. Sirius nodded his head and smiled, he knew that there was more than what Sivia had told him. He knew that she had joined the Order. After all he was in it too. But with a small smile he expressed all he really could say in this public of a place. "Sounds nice." was all he was able to truly say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Outing [PG-13]   A Typical Outing [PG-13] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Typical Outing [PG-13]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: