Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Remus Lupin

Sirius Black

Drusilla Forman

Mary McDonald

Adeline Maurice

Silvia Stinton

Regulus Black

James Potter

Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Share | 

Awkward (pg)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

PostSubject: Awkward (pg)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 pm

When they reached the bar, Regulus released Kat's arm and held the door open for her with a friendly smile. Once she'd entred the bar, Regulus followed her in, letting the door swing shut behind him. He then looked around for an empty table, and was relieved to spot a single empty one which he then led Kat over to and politely pulled back her chair for her to sit before taking his own seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Kat smiled as Reg held the door for her and they entered. He lead her to an open table and pulled out her chair, causing her to smile yet again. "So, this is definately a better place to talk then in front of the newest broom." She smiled at him. "Can I grab you a drink? My treat." She added before he offered to pay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

"That it is," Reg said with a nod of agreement. However, he hesitated when she asked about a drink-he hated letting people pay his way, especially when he had plenty of money. However, he knew some girls got offended when boys wouldn't let them pay for anything, so he nodded. "Sure-a butterbeer, please," He requested with a smile-he was still to young to drink firewhiskey and, despite Sirius' constant teasing about it back when they actually saw eachother regularly, he didn't want to try it illegally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 am

Kat laughed as she saw Reg hesitate. "You don't like other people paying for you either?" She smiled to show she didn't mind that. "Butterbeer is a great choice. And even if you asked you wouldn't get firewhiskey cause I am not getting in trouble for you." She stuck her tongue out at him and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 pm

"Not particularly." Regulus answered with a shrug. Then, realizing her choice of words, asked in confusion, "Either?" Then Regulus grinned at her and said, "That's fine-I don't particularly want to get in trouble for drinking it, anyways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 am

Kat laughed at his nonchalant answer. "I prefer to pay for my own drinks but I have been known to let others pay every now and then, but not without trying to pay first." She knew a lot of guys liked to pay for their dates but she hated it when they paid for everything every time they'd go out. "It's not a good thing to start drinking because you tend to drink it more and can have some interesting and embarrassing moments due to it." Kat thought back to some of the times firewhiskey didn't work out so well for her and felt her face turn red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Regulus nodded in understanding-that was very much what he did. However, he was quickly distractedd from the thought of paying for drinks when her face turned rather pink as she talked about drinking. "Oh?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He was curiouis as to why she was blushing, and was tempted to ask, but decided he probably shouldn't pry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:23 am

Kat could tell Regulus wanted to know why she turned red. "Let's just say I get a little crazy if I drink too much." She knew her face was still red. "I get a little too friendly sometimes too." If people thought she was a flirt normally then when she was drunk if was only worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

Regulus tried not to burst out laughing, but only succeeded in making a loud snort. "Sounds interesting," he said with a grin, thinking that it would be amusing to see exactly what she meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Kat laughed at Regulus' snort. "Very cute." She winked and laughed some more. "Let's just say getting drunk around my best friend isn't a good thing." She thought back to the different times in the Room of Requirements. "She decided it would be fun to summon one of the statues she talks to when I was drunk. The next morning I woke up with a fiancee I didn't even remember talking to." Kat knew her face was red but she still smiled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Regulus merely grinned, though his ears turned a little pink with emberassment at his snort. But he couldn't help but laugh openly at the comment about the statue. "Sounds like it might be a difficult marriege, what with statues generally being made out of stone," He teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Kat noticed the pink on Regulus' ears. "No need to be embarrassed about snorting. It was a very cute snort." She smiled at him. "This wasn't just any statue though. It was enchanted and she agreed to marry me." Kat still couldn't believe that the statue actually believed she was serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Regulus smiled slightly, hoping she wasn serious and not just teasing him about his snort. "Why thank you," He said, pretending to be proud of it, though he still found it rather humiliating. So he eagerly dropped that subject and said, "So has the marriage been working out well, then, since she can actually speak?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Kat saw Regulus start to smile and reached out and placed her hand on his. "I'm being honest, that was a cute snort." She squeezed his hand before removing hers and smiling. She could tell it had embarrassed him but she wanted him to realize that he didn't have to be embarrassed. "Not really." She sighed. "I went back a couple of nights later after my friend admitted what she did and broke it off with the statue." She paused momentarily. "It wouldn't have worked out. She was nice and all but I wouldn't have a real future with her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Regulus grinned thankfully at her when he realized she was being genuine, but didn't actually say anything since he'd be grateful to let the subject go anyways. Instead he pretended to be surprised and offended for the statue and teased, "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

Kat scowled at him, pretending to be mad for a second before she started to laugh. "First off the statue is a women and I do not swing that way." She winked at him before listing her next reason. "Secondly I would have no future with the statue. There would be nothing physical there at all. All I could do is talk with her," she paused momentarily, "and where's the fun in that?" She said with a flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Regulus laughed at that and gave Kat a flirtatious grin in return. "Poor statue," He lamented, letting a fake expression of concern appear on his face for a moment before he allowed his grin to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:31 am

"It's my friends fault for bring the statue there when I was drunk." She shrugged. "Anyways if I got married I would have to settle down and stop being me." She thought of Sirius for a moment. She was happy with him but she was a flirt and couldn't help herself sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 am

"Suuure, blame it on the innocent friend," Reg couldn't help but tease. "And you could still be you if you settled down, couldn't you?" He added, rather confused as to why this would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Kat laughed. "Believe me, my friend is far from innocent." His next question made her pause and think. "I think it would depend on who I was with." She chose what she said carefully. "I happen to be a very flirty person and I just feel like if I end up settling down I wouldn't be able to be me as much because I would be trying to not let that side of my personality out." She knew she had toned down her flirting already since starting to date Sirius, but she still couldn't help but flirt with guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Regulus just laughed at the comment about the comment about her friend. "Of course," He said sarcastically with a teasing grin. But, other than that, he let it go and merely nodded at Kat. "Oh, I see." He said with a nod of understanding. He knew plenty of people like that- his brother for one. He personally didn't approve of people flirting with everyone of the opposite gender they crossed, but he knew some people were like that. And it wasn't really there fault, nor was it a terreible thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 am

Kat smiled as Regulus agreed with her statement about Joc. Kat could hear a note of disapproval in his voice and felt the need to defend herself. "It's not like I go up to random guys and flirt. Usually if I flirt with someone there is some kind of connection between us." She paused before continuing. "Take us for an example. I feel like we are meant to be friends and I feel comfortable around you." She felt her face reddening as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Regulus couldn't help it- he felt himself warming up as she used him as an example. "Well, I suppose that's okay, then." He said. Of course, part of this was because she'd used him as an exampled, but also because it was better. At least she actually cared who it was and didn't just flirt with everyone she saw. That was what everybody did, after all- if you felt a connection with someone, you flirted. "And it seems like you could stop then, if you found someone you truly loved- I mean, I'd imagine that you would like them a lot more than any other guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Kat smiled as Reg's attitude changed. She thought about what Reg said. Did this mean she didn't really like Sirius as much as she thought? Or did it mean she hadn't been in the relationship long enough to know what she truly felt about him? She realized she had been quiet longer than she meant to. "I suppose you're right. I could probably tone down the flirting if I was with a guy I truly loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Reg frowned at her long pause, wondering what she was thinking. "You okay?" He checked, not wanting to be nosy enough to actually ask what she'd been thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (pg)   

Back to top Go down

Awkward (pg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next