Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
First Date...ever (pg-13) I_vote_lcapFirst Date...ever (pg-13) I_voting_barFirst Date...ever (pg-13) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
First Date...ever (pg-13) I_vote_lcapFirst Date...ever (pg-13) I_voting_barFirst Date...ever (pg-13) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

First Date...ever (pg-13)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Galleons : 366

First Date...ever (pg-13) Empty
PostSubject: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Procyon smiled when they reached the restraunt, still rather surprised that he actually had a date beside him. He opened the door and was about to just walk in when he remembered that he was being a gentleman for the day. So he stopped himself and merely held the door open for Aurore.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Aurore was a little surprised be his behaved the way he held the door open and such thing. She walk through the door with him. and she came through the door she search place to seat down with him a place to seat down with him. This was her first date too she was quiet looking back when she found a place with him. She was what the boys and such things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Procyon followed Aurore in, letting the door swing shut behind him. Then he, too, began to search for a table. However, Aurore apparently spotted one before him, so he merely followed her through the rather crowded restraunt. Once again, Procyon had to remind himself he was on a date-with a truly nice girl that he was starting to quite like-and to pull out Aurore's chair for her, for he'd almost just taken his own.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Aurore walk when chair out for her it was shocking because whenever someone did something liked that they usually pull back as she would seat she would end up in floor and this was knew he was playing a a game with her. She was starting to liked Procyon mainly gentleman and not make fun of her for being such a dork and nerd. She was quiet and she was trying to think of something to say on her first date.So Procyon what would liked to have? She was not picky no she did not mind anything as long was not shrimp or clam those animals she was not interesting in eat but she love fish, hamburger and chicken. She was up for anything she did not know much about romance she did not care for other such food she look over at him. She had to wonder was she had asked that is.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Procyon pondered this. "No idea," He answered honestly and flipped open a menu to figure out just that. However, before he started reading, he looked over the menu at her, "You know what you want?" If so, he would hurry up so as not to keep her waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Aurore look down at the menu she study the menu as well she look down at the food on the menu. She look down at the menu she was quiet well today she was in mood for chicken. I think have chicken, Macaroni and cheese with some Gillywater." She did not trust herself with butterbeer she fear that she might end up sleeping with Procyon and well no she was not afraid of him she want to be sure he was one all. She did not fool of herself that is she never got drunk before she thought safer because from she read no alcohol in it and she did not want to make fool of herself and she did liked that is.So Procyon can tell me some stuff about you? You know some thing about me." She was good listener and she thought of him some what quiet and she look back at her.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:34 am

(OOC: I don't think butterbeer is alcholic if Harry and the others were able to drink it at 13....)
Procyon nodded-chicken did sound good. He also thought he'd try and get a firewhiskey, and hope the server didn't notice that he was underage....if they did, then he'd just have a butterbeer. That decided, he put his menu down and waited for their server. He raised an eyebrow at Aurore's question. "What do you want to know about me?" He asked. He would, of course, tell her whatever she wanted to know-she was right, she'd told him everything he'd asked so far.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 am

(Actually I read somewhere it little bit alcoholic not lot. Here where I got my info that it small amount but not alot. A house elf on there can get drunk but might just little. http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Butterbeer

Aurore look watch him seemed to smiled and as waitress asked for the food and stuff from waitress.Everything she could think of tell him."Umm what do you liked to do in free time? Do you liked to read?What do you liked to do for fun?She had to wonder if he liked her and then question. Do you go to hogwarts?.........What house are you in?

She asked him wondering if it bother him these question no she would not fun of him she was just curious and no she would tell if he want to know what she was in hogwart it was ravenclaw but the two where different house she wonder if he would change if he find out that she was not in house because sometime two different could not get along and she could get along with him and she had wonder if he would not liked her because of house different and such things and she was puzzling over matter.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 pm

When the waitress approached and asked for their orders he requested, "A chicken breast and and some firewhiskey, please." The waitress raised an eyebrow suspsciously and pursed her lips at him, but didn't say anything, much to his delight. Procyon grinned at her for a moment as she walked away, glad to have gotten away with ordering a firewhiskey, despite only being 16.
He then turned back to Aurore, and answered all of her questions, ticking them off on his fingers as he whent, "I...I don't know, I guess I do anything I can think of-set of fireworks, sneak firewhiskey...No, I do not like to read-it's much to much like work. I do go to Hogwarts, and I'm in Slytherin." He raised an eyebrow at Aurore when he'd finished answering all of her questions, wondering what she'd think of them-were any of them wrong, and she'd suddenly hate him? He certainly hoped not, and wasn't waiting to find out. Instead, he hurreidly asked, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:32 am

Aurore was quiet as the waitress brought the food and such thing she start to take bite of the food. She was quiet as she sip her drink and such things. She was listening to boy she had wonder listening to him. Well I liked going to movies and reading.I also liked dancing. I also liked you.

Beside some books actually become movies and well some time she saw the movie before she got chance to read the book and so she see movie and then after she see movie she read the book just see how it follow in movie to compare it. Was that wrong thing to do she did not know and she listened to him.

I go hogwart and I'm ravenclaw. She said quickly but she did tell him that most people thought she was dork or nerd basic same thing.She wonder if he hate her now that she was not same house as her or for that matter. It could be worst she could been hufflepuff good thing she was in ravenclaw and she did not hate him for being slythern house or for not reading those where stupid reason. She liked books because she grew up with her father reading to her and well that maybe it because he read to old tale Night before Christmas and then as she got older she start to read herself.

Then when she saw these movies this one thing surprise that they books before movies and well she saw Phantom of opera and she discovery it was book before it was movie and then she start to read book that interest her. She also read horror books liked Carrie and seen movies she was not afraid to see watch horror movies.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

Procyon couldn't have cared less that she was in a differant house-he didn't have any friends in his own, and she seemed to genuinly like him, even if she was a Ravenclaw...Speaking of which, "Liked? As in past tense?" He asked curiously-he didn't remember talking to her before today. He then couldn't help but add, "You like to read?" He didn't say it as if it was a bad thing, but rather like he couldn't believe somebody would like something like that.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:33 am

Aurore had that fear yes everyone had fear that he would change and start hate her because of the two different houses. She lean over to him and she gave him another kiss just to let him know it was not in the past test and she had wrap her arms around him and then she let go of him.

That should answer question not in past tense.
She was listening to him quietly brought up on the subject why she liked books sure some lesson books. Yeah I like to read.Some books that I have read have become movies. I did not say I liked lesson books now did I. But I did say I liked to read yes but certain type of books I liked though. Some of books that we have school is bored but there some books out there that I read because some of books I have read become movies.Because sometime I go movies and I compare book to the movie just to see follow the story line well.

Well that was her reason for reading because she did not care lesson books but it help with learning spell but also fun books could be interesting all the same liked movies could that is. She has seen alot of movie that where books where before they where movies. She guess people ran out of ideas start to look at the books in way to help them with there books.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Procyon thought about this. "Are they actually like the movies?" He asked curiouslyt, wondering if books could actually be interesting. After all, he quite enjoyed the movies. If they were action packed like them, perhaps it would be worth reading the occasional book.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Aurore thought of movie of phantom of opera did some what good job following story line though the book portray Erik as a corpse looking. But it follow story line well despite have mild deformity with it, Then sometime the book end up being better then movie she remember seeing Queen of dammed they could have done alot more with it and in book and all they did was have Lestat suck her blood then join other join in. So what in book she behead wow and she could not figure out why that was not include which suck a bit. Then there was Dracula was okay movie and okay book. She liked alot of books so many please"Yeah some there some of them. Then some movie disappoint me I just read book I was hoping it would been the same. It disappoint because it was not. The book end up better then movie. Then there is some do good job following storyline real well. She was listening to him she did not think he was interest in some of movies where okay and such things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Procyon raised an eyebrow at that, finding it hard to believe that a book could be better than a movie. But he found himself trusting Aurore, and decided he'd give a single book a try-if it was terrible, he wouldn't make himself pick up another one ever again. "What's your favorite book?" He asked, figuring that'd be the one he'd read.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 am

Aurore did not have favorite book there was so many books she liked that is. She remember so many books she remember reading a book called Silver kiss but it was good book but brought her to tears with what went on in that book. It was interesting but it was so sad no happy ending. Then there was companion of night had deal with vampire and the people what funny book about kidnapping end up being hunter. Then there was some that where interview with a vampire did a okay story.I don't really have favorite book because I liked so many books. There was book called Silver kiss I was real young read it.had made me cry at the end. Then the phantom of opera book oh book it pretty good. It was good movie too.The petshop of horrors it liked whole series stories. The show that I had seen was not as good book. As well blood brother book should have made into movie.She pause as well he could tell that she read alot of books but some of them was pretty good books and such things.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 pm

"They make you cry?" Procyon asked with a hint of a teasing smile. He couldn't quite picture a book actually being emotional enough to make one cry. But then, people cried at movies, and Aurore had said the books could be quite like the movies. So he decided to try the one that had made her cry-Silver Kiss-and see if it was any good.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:45 am

In the Silver Kiss the book is a vampire fiction but it was somewhat sad because in book. The girl was losing her mother to cancer and her father does pay any attention to her. He just just drink and then she loss her friends too. They moved away and then she meet Simon a mysterious vampire and every thing was so sad.But she had been going through a rough time when she was reading she just lost her grandparent. When she pick it up she asked herself why couldn't there been a happy ending and she seemed to lost everything but she just gain a cat big deal in the end.Yeah silver kiss did. I was going very hard deal with. I pick up book and found the ending very sad.She did she could understand what she was going through she felt alone and some what people dying and she lost everyone in her life.She paused awhile in thought and she look back at the boy. What kind of book are you interesting? I just wonder was all.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Procyon shrugged, and reluctantly answered, "I don't actually read much. Like I said, to much like work. So I don't really have a favorite genre or anything." He hoped she wouoldn't dislike the fact that he didn't like to read, and quickly added, "But I'm thinking I'll try that Silver Kiss book."
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Aurore was listening quietly to what Procyon but not all books were boring as lesson books. She found how to books or what ever books dull.No that was dumb to hate a person over issue of book or disliked him for that reason.I also liked firestarter. It by Stephan King.It's good movie too.She look back at him and she listen to him looking back at him. It was load with act. She listen to him look back at him.I mean do you like movie.. If so what kind of movie?
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Procyon nodded, thinking that he'd try that one also. "Of course I like movies!" Procyon said, not able to imagine anybody not. Movies were fun, and they took you out of your own life for a time. However, he had to ponder what kind he liked. "I guess I'll watch mostly anything, but I do like action and adventure movies."
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 am

Aurore liked that movie because she sometime thinking of thinking set stuff on fire but of course that one spell with your wand but the way it was done it was without wand and in that movie and sometime she had no control over it.

I liked movies too. I liked action and horror movie and adventure. For some reason romantic comedy I just find romantic comedy dull most that I seen anyway..Then some other movie they where great. This may not sound like a girl but most girl she knew where into romantic comedy thing she just was not into she liked horror and action that sortie of thing she enjoy.

She enjoy it and there was only one movie she liked that was romantic comedy kate and leopold movie and there reason she liked that movie was that in movie the man was actually gentleman there was not alot of men liked that who was polite and courtesy. Those thing she search for in a man who was gentleman and that what she look for in man polite man that she search for a man that respect her. That what she look for when he help off that fence and instead of being pervert actually was good boy. She finish up her meal and drink and she seat there quietly looking back at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

"Yah, horror movies are good, too," Procyon nodded in agreement-he'd forgotten those. He was glad she didn't like romantic comedies-he didn't either, and he was relieved he wouldn't have to sit through them with her. Though, of course, he would have. He was surprised at his own thought- he generally wasn't into watching things he didn't want to merely because someone else did- but then realized he'd do anything to keep this friend he'd made, or simply to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:14 am

Aurore liked horror movies she was not into comedy she had seat through alot of them and most well where not that good.There was movie she seat through the tragic in history the titanic that movie was so sad what happened in the end. He might have through those she end up in tear and well up nicely.

Oh good I was little worried that you would think I was weird for liking horror movie.She took his hand she seemed to smiled at the man she might have seat through drama/history of biological she liked it because in the film the girl did not take it because so and was sleeping with another and she liked the duchess when that movie she liked that she did not take crap with men and that she did her own thing since her husband was sleeping with someone else in order produce a male heir she would be liked screw you and would left her husband.

Then one type history she did not liked well that is Documentary films bored her as well she liked horror and drama. All sortie of stuff and actions. All sortie of stuff she could not stand romantic comedy that is most she saw where bored as documentary she saw with her father on war II which bored her.
Back to top Go down
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 pm

"Of course not. Horror films are good." He assured her, squeazing the hand she'd placed in his. Of course, he always got a little emberassed when the movies actually scared him, though. But that didn't happen often, and generally nobody noticed him. But he did enjoy watching the film, either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date...ever (pg-13)   First Date...ever (pg-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date...ever (pg-13)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next