Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Idle Musings (G) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Idle Musings (G) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Idle Musings (G) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Idle Musings (G) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Idle Musings (G) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Idle Musings (G) I_vote_lcapIdle Musings (G) I_voting_barIdle Musings (G) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Idle Musings (G) I_vote_lcapIdle Musings (G) I_voting_barIdle Musings (G) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Idle Musings (G)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chester Moriarti

Chester Moriarti

Galleons : 61

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:31 am

Chester hated that he had to wait a year before he could do magic outside the confines of his house and/or Hogwarts. His house was actually miles away from Godric's Hollow, and the only reason he was even in the small village was because his parents had business to attend to there. He had been left to his own devices. He didn't quite see the logic in bringing him to a meeting he wasn't allowed to listen or see.

Walking around the village, he came across the village church. He was rather glad that he had opted to wearing muggle clothes. And so with his hands shoved into his pants' pockets and his leather jacket over a plain white shirt, he went on to see what there was to see.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Joc was spending the day at her grandparents', who happened to live next to the the Godric's Hollow church and after lunch she decided to go check it out. As she approached the building she noticed a boy about her age enter. She realized that she was still wearing the clothes she had been painting in earlier so she took a quick look around and when she didn't see anyone she waved her wand and changed into shorts and a tee before entering the church.
Back to top Go down
Chester Moriarti

Chester Moriarti

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 pm

He was by no means religious. In fact the only times it can even be seen that he had some sort of religion was when he swore. A 'god damn it' here, and then so 'merlin forbid' there, and that's all about the thought he put into them. Not taking into account, of course, that he'd studied about them - god and deities - quite a bit. He ran a hand through his hair, walking over to huge wooden doors of the building. He carefully placed a hand on the knob and turned it as he pulled.

It opened with a loud creaking sound, and he left it open as he entered the premises. The first thing that caught his eye was the huge cross hanging above the altar. His eyes, despite his neutral expression, were taking in every detail he could of his surroundings. Despite having visited the village before, this was the first time he's ever set foot in the church - in any kind of church, for that matter.

He hadn't realized that anyone was near him or even around him.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Joc had been in the church a few times with her grandparents so she was slightly familiar with it. As she entered through the open doors she noticed the young man that had entered before her looking around, she found herself doing the same, it was beautiful for a small town church and despite that she wasn't really religious herself she did like it here for the peace.
Back to top Go down
Chester Moriarti

Chester Moriarti

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Seeing as there wasn't really much to do, Chester decided he could at least spare the time to enjoy the quiet. He looked around and found that he wasn't alone anymore. He offered a small smile and a nod at the familiar-looking girl. He mentally went through the people he knew and realized that she was Miss Aurora, a Seventh Year Hufflepuff.

"Good day to you, Miss." He greeted politely, tipping his head in a rather formal move. It was more of habit than anything that had him do this. Being raised the traditional Pureblood way was hard to grow out of.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Joc returned his smile and initial nod and when she received the more formal greeting she giggled a little. “Good day to you as well,” after getting a look at him she realized he was familiar but couldn’t place his name. “I’m Joc. And I will say you look familiar but I apologize, I cannot put a name to the face.”
Back to top Go down
Chester Moriarti

Chester Moriarti

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:56 am

"Pleasure to meet you, Joc." Chester said with a smile, visibly relaxing. At least she wasn't up for the formalities. "My name's Chester, but some just call me Chet." He explained with a shrug. Hands in his pocket, he continued to calmly and slowly walk around the building, looking around at the various intricate designs.

"What brings you here? - If you don't mind my asking." He said, turning to face Joc. Did she live nearby? Or was she here for other reasons? Or maybe she was Christian and went to this church.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am

Joc was a bit surprised that Chester used even the slight bit of proper speech that he did, but didn’t want to say anything about it since she didn’t know him. “Nice to meet you as well Chet. My grandparents live next door and this church is always a quiet, peaceful place to get away from my sisters,” she explained. “What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idle Musings (G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Musings (G)   Idle Musings (G) Empty

Back to top Go down

Idle Musings (G)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Godric's Hollow :: Church-
Jump to: