Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) I_vote_lcapCONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) I_voting_barCONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) I_vote_lcapCONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) I_voting_barCONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Galleons : 97

CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 am

FROM HERE

Finished with his tasks for the day, and still heavily glamoured, Lord Voldemort left his Inn and went for a leisurely stroll in Knockturn Alley. He stopped by The One-eyed Pirate Tavern for lunch, and was quite surprised to find the Stinton Twins there. He raised a brow at the odds, and decided there was no harm in sitting with them.

He wanted to figure out what it was about them that seemed to pique his curiosity, anyways. Taking a seat, he smiled politely at them, countering his rather impolite actions.

"Hello Misses." He greeted.
Back to top Go down
http://theintegration.forumtl.com
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

Galleons : 60

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 pm

(OOC: Oh shoot, I just realized he was in glamor when they met before *hits self on head and claims the title of supreme idiot* I guess we should just say that Synthia had seen him with that disguise before or something? I'm assuming he's still in the same one, but if not I'll edit this so Synthia doesn't act like a know-it-all this time and doesn't recognize him. *Hits head again repeatedly*)

Synthia was not often caught hanging around her sister, but she'd invited her out to dinner after their previous encounter with the Dark-Lord. She had been relieved that Silvia hadn't pulled her wand on him as she'd looked like she might, but figured she might not be so lucky next time. She needed to lay down a few ground rules about how to behave around him in case the two met again- hide the fact that she was a dirty Muggle-Lover, be polite, not try and attack him, etc... And it might even be good if Synthia could convince her to switch sides so that Silvia wouldn't make a complete fool of her... And, if she was going to be quite honest with herself, she didn't want to end up having to fight her twin. Though Synthia wasn't exactly a family kind of girl, her sister had protected her all through her child-hood. She just wished their views weren't so...different.

Synthia was startled out of her gushy thoughts- much to her relief- by The Dark Lord sitting down at their table. Sitting down herself, she couldn't very well curtsey and so just bowed her head in respect and said, "My Lord." Honestly, she hated sucking up to him, but it was the best way for her to rise to power...Besides, she might as well not make another parent sinto her enemy.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Galleons : 439

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Silvia was rather suspicious as to her sister's motivation for asking her to join her for dinner- it wasn't often that the two hung out. All the same, she didn't refuse. Some part of her was still hoping that they could make amends, though she knew it was foolish. The two hadn't gotten along since they were very young. But she came anyways, figuring she might as well see what the purpose was. However, her optimistic mood quickly vanished as she looked up over her menu at the person who'd just spoken to them. She gritted her teeth and felt her body go rigid in her chair as she recognized him from earlier: He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. She couldn't bring herself to respond to his greeting, feeling rather terrified to be sitting right across from Him, and also feeling guilty for sitting withing three feet of the man who had started this bloody war and she didn't have the guts to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Galleons : 97

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 am

(OoC: Yeah, I kind of figured that. Razz)

Eyes trained on the two, he raised a brow at the Gryffindor of the two, suppressing a chuckle. It was amusing how obvious Silvia wanted to do something to or about him. He raised a hand to signal one of the waiters over, and ordered himself a turkey sandwich. As he waited for it to arrive, he turned to the two curiously.

"Having lunch together, I suppose?" He asked the two conversationally, before turning to Silvia. "Might I know what has you so tense?" His eyes shined with amusement, and he wondered what lie - or truth - she would feed him.
Back to top Go down
http://theintegration.forumtl.com
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Galleons : 439

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yes. For once." Silvia answered the first question before Synthia stopped her. But Silvia was pretty sure that Synthia wouldn't object- she'd denied that they hung out often, after all. But Silvia didn't want to be associated with Synthia in You Know Who's mind any more than Synthia wanted to be associated with Silvia. Silvia was about to answer the second question- though she honestly had no idea what she was going to say- when her sister interrupted her.
Back to top Go down
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

Galleons : 60

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Synthia was relieved at Silvia's answer, since she would've said about the same thing. But Synthia didn't trust her twin to say the right words again, and answered for her sister just as she opened her mouth to speak. "Oh, she always is." She answered. "Always a bit uptight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)   CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

CONTINUATION: You again. (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Knockturn Alley :: The One-eyed Pirate Tavern-
Jump to: