Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
I missed you (PG-13) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
I missed you (PG-13) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
I missed you (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
I missed you (PG-13) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
I missed you (PG-13) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
I missed you (PG-13) I_vote_lcapI missed you (PG-13) I_voting_barI missed you (PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
I missed you (PG-13) I_vote_lcapI missed you (PG-13) I_voting_barI missed you (PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

I missed you (PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

I missed you (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

James had dated his girlfriend that day to have lunch at the Leaky Cauldron and then have a walk. His girlfriend, his girlfriend, that sounded so good between his lips. Lily Evans, his girlfriend. He still couldn't believe he was dating the girl he had been in love with for almost all his life. At his place he was getting ready to the date and finally he rufflrd his hair in front of the mirror, with a smirk running on his face.

He had just passed the apparating test so when he was ready he apparated to the Leaky Cauldron itself, noticing that Lily still wasn't there, so he just sat down on an empty table next to a window and waited for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Galleons : 120

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Lily grumbled in slight irritation as she finally made it to the Leaky Cauldron, she was late for her date with James because of Petunia. Her sister had deliberately spilled punch down the front of her shirt so she had to shower and change. She blushed as her mind pulled her back to the phrase, 'her date with James'. She hadn't imagined that she would ever find herself in this position, given how they had been last year, but so much had changed. She had seen a side of him that she had only heard about, but never believed and she couldn't be happier.

She shook her head to push those thoughts aside for later and looked around for him, her face split into a smile when she saw him. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" she asked sweetly, sliding into the other side before he could answer. "I'm sorry for being late, I had some trouble with Petunia," she said as calmly as she could, her sister and her had not gotten along since her first year at Hogwarts. James told her it was jealousy, but Lily wasn't so sure that was the only reason. "Were you waiting long?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:44 pm

After a few minutes waiting, lost in his thoughts he heard a soft and nice voice in front of him. Turning his head he smiled at her, standing up politely to kiss her softly and move her chair so she could sit. As she said she had had a problem with Petunia, James rolled his eyes, ruffling his hair unconsciously. He knew her sister was jealous of Lily being a witch, but Lily wanted to believe that there were more reasons. But it was ironical, even Snape knew that Petunia was jealous of Lily.

"Everything okay?" he asked softly sitting down himself, then shaking his head. "No, just a few minutes, hon, don't worry" he replied with a tender and loving smile "How was your weekend?" he asked curiously since they hadn't seen eachother for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Lily saw James' eye roll and knew what he was thinking, but she just didn't want to believe it. To think that her sister was jealous of part of who Lily was, was entirely out of her control. Which would mean they would never be able to rectify their differences and that was something Lily could not accept. She blushed brightly when he kissed her, kissing him back sweetly. Lily still wasn't used to such open affection even thought she rather enjoyed it. She smiled warmly at him as he helped her with her chair, he was such a gentleman and it made her wonder why they hadn't been able to settle their differences sooner.

"Yea, she just accidentally spilled her juice on top of me," Lily's mouth pursed as she began to remember. She figured the white top was mostly ruined, she only hoped her mum would be able to get out the stain. Otherwise she'd just try a bit of magic once she returned to Hogwarts, it happened to be her favorite after all. She sighed in relief, "I was worried I would be even later," she admitted, placing her hand atop his and giving it a gentle squeeze. "It was alright, I just did some reading. I had gotten this new book from Flourish and Blotts, it's rather interesting. What did you do? Anything interesting? I'm almost surprised Sirius isn't with you." Lily replied with a soft laugh, they always seemed to be attached at the hip while at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Listening at his girlfriend, James couldn't help but let a smile take control over the corner of his lips. "You know, I'm starting to think that Petunia would like to be in this date with me instead of you" he joked with a chuckle, ruffling his hair again, a stupid habit he had since he was a little kid.

Listening at what she had done during the weekend he smiled "That's good, what book is that?" he asked, then chuckling at her question "Not really, just being lazy all around and play quidditch in the backyard" he mused "Love, I'm not gonna take Sirius into a date with my girlfriend, he could ruin it all" he added with a playful roll of his eyes "Besides, he had some date with a girl or something like that he told me" he finished with a soft shrug, not stopping smiling. He was happier than he ever had been.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 am

Lily mock gasped, "I would hope not, we would end up with more issues than we already have," she half joked. She smiled when his hand ran through his hair once again, it always gave him a wild, reckless sort of look that she used to complain about, but really she found it rather endearing. She just refused to admit that to him just yet.

"An Arithmancy book, Numerology and Gramatica by Bridget Wenlock I believe it was called. It's the newest book they have out and the Professor recommended I read it over the summer." she replied with a smile. Arithmancy wasn't her favorite class, but it could be rather interesting at times. Magic in general fascinated her and any avenue that could help her figure out how she ended up being a witch when she couldn't remember ever hearing about there being magic in her family. An Arithmancy was one of those classes that could potential help identify that. Lily shook her head, clearing her thoughts so she could focus on James again.

She bit her lip when he mentioned Quidditch, she loved watching him fly, but it did tend to worry her. She had heard of so many stories where a flier fell from their broom and she couldn't help but worry that that could happen to him. "Did you two play against each other?" she asked curiously. "I am glad to hear it, I much rather have you all to myself," Lily admitted with a blush.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:59 am

James listened to her curiosly. Arithmancy, he had never taken that subject because he didn't find it interesting at all, he was a lot more of caring about animals or plants, and practical things like Transfiguration or DADA, but he liked listening to what she had to say about the things she liked. Well, he liked to listen at her whatever she had to say.

When she asked if they played against each other he nodded with a smile and was going to comment something but at her next sentance he couldn't help but blush. He was used to get that kind of compliments from girls, but not from this girl, and they made him blush and feel special. "I'd rather have you for myself as well" he mumbled looking at her lovingly.

At that very moment a waiter arrived and James asked for a butterbeer and a plate of fish and chips. Then he looked at Lily and winked waiting for her to ask her order.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 am

Lily watched him as she spoke, blushing at the way he looked at her. It had always made her blush. but she had been better at hiding it since the way things had been between them. Now she couldn't seem to ever control her blush. She smiled back lovingly, half wishing that they were sitting closer so she could wrap her arms around him. She was feeling rather tender and wanted to be close to him. Lily blushed at that thought and quickly turned her attention to the surrounding area, looking at all people around them.

She bit her lip as she considered what she should order, smiling back at his wink, turning to look up at the waiter to divert her attention. She was feeling rather hungry so she decided to get to order a steak. "I'd like a butterbeer as well....with a plate of steak and chips..." she pondered her options and figured she should almost be a little healthy and quickly added. "Oh! Can I add a side salad with italian dressing, please?" She had always had a rather hearty appetite and was a little curious about James' viewpoint on that.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 pm

James listened at her order and a soft and fresh chuckle left his lips. "Someone is feeling hungry" he mused playfully and leant closer to his girl to kiss her cheek lovingly. After going back to his position he took her hand twirling their fingers.

"Have I already told you I have missed you?" he mused blushing a bit "You make me really happy, Lily, I've never been this happy before...." he said almost in a whisper. He didn't know why but he was feeling quite in a rambling mood, but didn't want to bore Lily with his things, so he shutted up biting his lip and looked down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Lily blushed t James' teasing, "Yes, I'm quite hungry," she poked her tongue out playfully, feeling kiddish. Her grin widened when he kissed her cheek and she turned to kiss the corner of his lips before he could pull back. She squeezed his fingers lovingly and rubbed her thumb long his hand, thinking bout how much she was enjoying herself.

"I believe you have...but I love hearing you say it....I missed you too," Lily said softly, eyes shining at him. She wished that they were in a more private setting so she could show him how much he meant to her. If she wasn't so against public displays of affection she would slip into the seat next to him and kiss him. She knew their food could come at any moment and that wasn't an option though. "You make me really happy as well, I couldn't imagine being happier," she replied, her face flushing crimson.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:11 pm

James nit his lip blushing as well. He knew that Lily wasn't too fond of public demonstrations of affection, but he couldn't help it, he wanted to kiss her and he would. So he moved his chair closer to hers and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"I love you" he whispered before kissing her lovingly but with need. He didn't mind that their food was about to come, the only thing that mattered at that moment was the feeling of her soft lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Lily blushed, looking around when he pulled her closer, "James, wh-" she started when he pulled her closer. She instinctively wrapped her arms back around his neck, remaining silent when he told her he loved her. Her face softened and she was just about to tell her she loved him too when he pressed his lips against hers.

In the first moment she was ready to pull away and chastise him since he knew how embarrassed she could be when it came to public displays of affection, she melted into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and scooted slightly closer. The noise of the Leaky Cauldron faded to a distant part of her mind as she lovingly kissed him back. Lily pulled back only briefly, mumbling softly, "I love you too," before pressing her lips back against his.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:45 pm

James couldn't help letting a soft and a bit husky sigh leave his lips and get lost in her mouth as they kissed. He smiled when she said she loved him too and kissed back, when suddenly he heard the steps of the waiter right next to them.

With a shy smile he pulled away from Lily and thanked their food, then turning back towards his girl and leaning in to whisper at her ear "Would you like to come with me somewhere more private after lunch?" he said with a playful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 pm

When James pulled away she was prepared to pull him back to her until she realized just why he pulled away. The waiter was standing patiently next to them and her face immediately flushed with embarrassment, but she refused to look away. She had every right to show her man some affection so she refused to duck her head down.

Lily smiled at the man politely, "Thank you," she said softly after James thanked him as well. Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red when James asked her if she wanted to go somewhere more private. She had no idea when her mind got so dirty, but she blamed James. Lily was clean minded before she started dating James, at least that was what she told herself.

"Of course," Lily smiled warmly as she debated calling the waiter back over to bring something so they could pack up their food. "Where did you have in mind love?" She had no idea what he was thinking. James was always hard for her to read in that sense, it's what gave him the upper hand in surprising her. She had a few ideas of her own, but she waited to see what his plans were first.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

James chuckled at Lily's question, thinking about a few places where they could go. Some of them where quite...dangerous to call them some way, in the sense that they could be easily caught, some others were just very cliché but oh well. He just wanted to spend a bit of alone time with his girlfriend.

Starting to eat his lunch he spent around a minute without talking, but still with the playful look in his eyes. Then he cleared his throat. "Well....we could go...to the Shrieking Shack...or maybe rent a room somewhere to spend the night. Or we could go to my place. Sirius is out and I think my parents won't come home for a few hours" he mused smirking. "Unless my beautiful woman has something better in mind?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Lily looked at him a little suspiciously before following his example, taking a bite of her food with a soft moan. She was hungrier than she realized and the food seemed to taste absolutely delicious. Her face warmed, but she continued to savor her food, it was too good not to. Lily choked on her food when James mentioned going to the shrieking shack or to get a room to spend the night. She hadn't expected him to be so open about it, but she should have known. James never seemed to have problems saying things, they always seemed to come so easily to him.

"Any of those places sound fine," Lily smiled warmly, her cheeks beginning to match the shade of her hair. "We do have more of a chance of getting caught at your parent's home...and I would like to have as much time as possible with you..." She trailed off before quickly taking another bite of her food. This way she could have a reason to look away from him and temporarily hide her embarrassment. She wasn't normally very shy about things, but James seemed to bring a different side out of her and she always seemed to be blushing around him. Either from something he said or something she did. Lily didn't have a lot of experience with relationships so she was getting a lot of firsts with James and they were all new and exciting, but it tended to make her blush a lot.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:48 pm

James was eating his food slowly, listening to his girlfriend speaking and a smirk appeared on his face. For some odd reason he was in a playful mood, so before speaking he put his hand over her leg and started brushing it up sensually as he leant closer to whisper in her ear. "Well...then I think our best option is to get a room for tonight" he mused playfully brushing his lips over her earlobe subtly.

After that he turned to his food again moving his hand away from her and acter like if nothing had happened, waiting for her answer to his invitation.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Lily practically froze when James placed his hand on her thigh, her next words seemingly leaving her mind as she couldn't quite comprehend what she had wanted to say. An when he leaned close to whisper in her ear she almost lost it. It caused a shiver to run down her spine and she was ready to distract him from his teasing. She knew that James already knew most of her sweet spots and he was just the type of guy to use them against her in the oddest of moments, but she knew how to turn the tables just as well.

She grumbled quietly when he pulled away and acted as if he hadn't done anything. An let her hand immediately slide under the table to stroke his inner thigh. Except she kept her eyes forward, using her free hand to munch on a chip. Lily glanced over briefly, smiling sweetly at him. "I think you're right, a room would probably do us good." As she said room, she let her hand barely brush over the front of his jeans, but she didn't let it remain there for long. An just as quickly as she had placed her hand in his lap it was back on the table to pick up a bite of steak. "The food really is quite delicious,"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 pm

James had to bite his lip firmly when he felt Lily's hand on his thigh, but when she briefly stroked it over the front of his jeans he couldn't help moaning lowly and took a sip of his drink to cover it, then taking a bite of his food as he nodded his head. "Yes, it's delicious" he mused smiling warmly at his girlfriend.

He had missed her so much that only being as they were wat that moment was enough for him, just spending time together, it was nice to have her by his side, but also he couldn't deny he missed their intimacy a lot. Trying to get rid of those thoughts for that moment he continued eating in silence till his plate was completely empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I missed you (PG-13)   I missed you (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

I missed you (PG-13)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: