Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 I_voting_barGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 I_voting_barGirl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 am

Joc frowned at Kat’s obviously over-simplified answer. “You’ve never been quite this bad,” she pointed out. “What’s actually going on? And if its so bad why isn’t your trunk at my house?” Joc tried to remain calm since she knew if she got too upset she could upset Kat and that could very well cause her to just shut down which would just ruin the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:10 pm

"There are only a few weeks left. Nothing I can't handle." She shrugged. "Besides, leaving now just gives my father the satisfaction of knowing he got to me finally and I don't want him to think that." I was more a battle of wills and pride when it came to her staying at her family home. She was too stubborn to let her father will and too pridefully to leave and admit she couldn't handle herself.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 am

"You're obviously not handling it the best," she pointed out. "As much as you leaving could give your father some sense of twisted satisfaction you're legal and are bound to leave at some point anyway. You could always chalk it up to that and not wanting to do your house search from your parents' place." She knew that she wouldn't win this fight but she really wanted her friend out of her current situation and it wasn't as if her parents haven't already offered several times.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Kat sighed, knowing Joc wouldn't give up easily. "I am handling it better than I used to." She paused as she thought about the past couple of days. She had actually kept her mouth shut more often than not. "Honestly, a few more weeks should be a piece of cake for me." She smiled. "I know I'm legal but I have my reasons for staying." She thought of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Joc frowned at her friend again, “Will you at least seriously think about getting a place with me once the school years done?” They had joked about it in the past and she was getting really sick and tired of her best friend getting the hell beat out of her simply for being herself in her own home.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:34 am

Kat sighed and put her head in her left hand. "I will think about it Joc, but I can't guarantee it." She knew Joc wouldn't like her answer but figured it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Joc sighed, she wasn't necessarily happy with Kat's response but she also knew it was all she could hope for. "Thank you," was all she could say to her friend before finishing her drink. She took a look at her watch and realized the time, "Merlin, I'm going to be late. I promised my mum I'd help with dinner today," she said as she began digging through her purse for her money.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Kat laughed at her friend as she started to panic about being late. She reached out and touched Joc's arm to get her attention. "My treat today." She could see Joc was about to start to argue. "Just go meet your mom, I got it. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Joc glared at her friend but knew she didn't really have time to argue. "Alright, but next ones mine," she said grabbing her wand. "We have to get together at least once more before the school year starts." She began walking towards the door, "Bye" she said turning as she walked out. Once Joc got out the door she apparated home hoping her mother wasn't too annoyed with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)   Girl time Kat and Joc (PG) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl time Kat and Joc (PG)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3