Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
READ AND FOLLOW EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
READ AND FOLLOW EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
READ AND FOLLOW EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
READ AND FOLLOW EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
READ AND FOLLOW EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
READ AND FOLLOW EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
READ AND FOLLOW EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
READ AND FOLLOW EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
READ AND FOLLOW EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
READ AND FOLLOW I_vote_lcapREAD AND FOLLOW I_voting_barREAD AND FOLLOW I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
READ AND FOLLOW I_vote_lcapREAD AND FOLLOW I_voting_barREAD AND FOLLOW I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

READ AND FOLLOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

READ AND FOLLOW Empty
PostSubject: READ AND FOLLOW   READ AND FOLLOW EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 am

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
~If you don't follow these rules you will have a warning. If you need a second one I won't hesitate, you will be banned. Be warned now.

1. When you register your username MUST be a First name and a Last name. A middle name can me added but it's not necessary.
Example of addmited usernames: John Mathews, Mary Sturat, James Conelly, etc...

2. This site has no limits when it comes to sex, drugs, alcohol, violence or any other kind of adult content. So if you are under 16 I really advice you to think twice before registering. Anyways, I won't put an age limit to register either. In regards to that, every thread with adult content MUST BE RATED. I don't mind how you want to rate it, just do it. If you are underaged it will be up to you reading it or not, but don't complain then if you decide to read.
Examples of ratings: Having a rest (NC-17)
Morning jogging (Explicit Content)
Breakdown at midnight (Sex,Violence)

3. Swearing, insults, hating...all this is allowed, but ALWAYS with respect. I won't tolerate ANY kind of verbal violence in regards to racism, gender violence or bullying.

4. No GM-ing, God-Modding, God-Modeling or however you want to call it is allowed unless you have explicit permission to it.

5. Posts must be OVER 3 lines. I really don't know how much in words can that be (about 40-50 words I can guess). It's not funny to have a long post for you and the other person receiving a really short one from you. Be creative.

6. Posts must be written in past tense. It's up to you first or third person, I really don't mind.

7. No double posting allowed. We have a fantastic Edit button for that.

8. We don't have a character limit on this site. Just remember that you must be active with all them. If you are not, the character will be delated.

9. I won't tolerate inactive people in my site. If you don't appear here for a month you will be deleted. Be warned now.

10. No character is perfect, like no real person is either, so keep that in mind. Everyone has flaws and weaknesses, keep that in mind.

11. These rules apply also for CB. I also don't mind you talking about other sites in CB but if I notice you only come in to advertise your site, you will be banned. We have a fantastic Advertising section for that.

12. Remember all Admins/Mods have life, so be patient in regards to your claims or profile acceptance.

13. DON'T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!

If you have any doubt please contact me via OWL.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

READ AND FOLLOW
Page 1 of 1