Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
He Better Be Coming [G] I_vote_lcapHe Better Be Coming [G] I_voting_barHe Better Be Coming [G] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
He Better Be Coming [G] I_vote_lcapHe Better Be Coming [G] I_voting_barHe Better Be Coming [G] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

He Better Be Coming [G]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

Galleons : 96

He Better Be Coming [G] Empty
PostSubject: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

Andromeda couldn't understand why her cousin wasn't allowed at her house. Sure, he had essentially decided that their family and their ways were not something that he agreed with, but that didn't mean that they shouldn't have been permitted to contact each other. It was for that reason that she was in the middle of muggle London, with no idea what to do. She had heard of a coffee shop from a friend in her year and they had said that it was owned by muggles. Looking at the door to that shop, she felt like she had made a huge mistake in coming and would have gone straight back home if she hadn't taken so long to get there. Moreover, she was sure that she wouldn't even be able to find her way back without guidance.

Confident that no other members of her family would ever be seen in such a place, Andromeda pushed open the door and smiled at the quiet room. Trying her best not to touch anything in fear of getting dirt on herself, she caught site of an empty booth where she would not be seen from outside. Just another precaution. Sliding in to the leather chair, thankful that it at least appeared to be clean, Andromeda shook her head politely as a waitress approached. She would wait until he arrived to order. That's if he's even coming, she thought, as she lightly drummed her trimmed fingernails on the tabletop. She had owled her cousin, requesting that he meet her but not send a reply. He may not have even gotten the message, or he'd been busy. Her thoughts were interrupted as the bell above the door sounded and she looked up hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Sirius had gotten Andromeda's owl. At first he thougt she was insane for wanting to meet in the middle of muggle London. But he remembered that it was Andromeda and not Bellatrix or Narcissa. He had apparated to behind a large building. He brushed himself off and tried to blend in. Although his white shirt and jeans didn't really fit into the early morning rush of all the muggles. He found the coffeeshop that Andromeda had mentioned. He opened the door and heard a soft tinkle. His head darted over to the small bell that had scared him. Whenever he met in secret with some of his family he got exceptionally nervous. He never knew if it was a plot against him. His entire family hated him. They would have no problem using Andromeda or his brother Regulus against him. He had a soft spot for those two. Even if they didn't see eye to eye, he still loved them unconditionally. Everyone else in his family could get lost to him.
Sirius looked around the small coffeeshop. Where was Andromeda? He walked slowly and cautiously through the shop looking for his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 am

It took all of her will power not to let out a please yell and run to him. It wouldn't be proper and she thanked whoever was out there for giving her good self control. He was dressed in at least semi-muggle attire; he merely looked like he was of high class. Which she supposed she was, or at least he was born that way. Now he was close with the Potters. They weren't low class either, but they weren't exactly Blacks.

Andromeda knew that he was nervous about meeting with her, in the case that another member of their interesting family appeared. It was a reasonable concern, but she couldn't help wishing that he'd have more faith in her. The girl decided that her attempt at wearing muggle clothes was better than she'd though, seeing as he hadn't even been able to notice her. Looking around and not noticing anyone who didn't have a seat, she stood and walked calmly to Sirius. "Hello cousin," she said quietly, the way that she had been bought up to talk, "I am certain that I wasn't followed, you can relax."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Sirius saw Andromeda walking towards him and he grinned. He wanted to give her a huge hug, it looked like she wanted the same thing. But he knew better than to attract attention. So he walked towards her calmly as a huge grin waas plastered across his face. He rolled his eyes as Andromeda spoke in a very formal tone. He wondered if he had stuck around for all this time if he would be speaking that way too. "Andy, it's so good to see you! I don't think I was followed either. Oh and you can talk like a normal seventeen year old if you want to. he said poking fun at the way she spoke. He knew that she had just frown up that way, it wasn't her fault.
"Permission to hug my favorite cousin?" he asked smiling. Without waiting for a response he threw his arms around her. She was so small in his arms. He smiled, she always was smaller than him, but that made for better bone-crushing hugs. Which he didn't mind, although she might have.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 am

Sirius' smile was infectious, as it always had been, and she was instantly grinning back at him. Andromeda laughed and said, "I don't believe that I know how to speak like a normal seventeen year old." She smiled and blocked of her throat with her tongue to prevent tears from welling. Blacks didn't cry. Then again, they didn't laugh, sing or love either. But she did all of those things. She was just so glad to see that he was okay. When the news of him first leaving reached her parents, her father had ranted about how he could kill the boy. But he was okay, so she smiled and said, "It is good to see you too, Sirius."

Nodding, Andromeda hugged him back and didn't mind that she was sure if he squeezed her any tighter that she wouldn't be able to breath. They'd always hugged each other like that. When they were young, they'd both feel equally crushed, but since Sirius had grown into his age and gender, she had too. "I miss you," she mumbled into his shoulder, before stepping back and gesturing to the table that she'd found. "Cleanest table in the shop," she said proudly, sliding into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:08 am

Sirius sighed as he held Andromeda in his arms. He missed her so much. When he ran out he thought that she was going to be mad at him. He thought that she would consider him a dissapointment like the rest of his family had. even his own brother saw him as a piece of dirt. He had been so relieved when he found out she wanted to meet him. "I miss you too. he said as he follwed Andromeda to a table. But I'm not going back home. I'd be tortured to death if I did at this point. Mum wouldn't let me stay. he said grimacing at the thought of his mother.
He smiled when she made a comment about it being the cleanest. "Only you Andy. he said smiling as he slid into the seat across from her. "Merlin, I've missed seeing. How has everything been at home? And with those psychos we call our family?" he asked smiling to lighten the mood. He desperately wanted to know that Regulus was still okay. He was afraid that he had already joined Voldemort's ranks. But he just smiled and prentended it was for conversational purposes.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Letting out a breath of air, Andromeda nodded. She knew that there was no way that she could persuade her favorite cousin to return to his old life. "I know," she said quietly, barely above a whisper. What hurt more was that how her parents, as well as her aunt and uncle, were talking about Sirius would be how they'd talk about her if they knew how she felt. Not to mention the fact that she would probably be killed, just so she wouldn't go around producing halfblood Blacks. She wanted to tell her cousin everything, but she knew she couldn't. She couldn't tell anyone.

"It's been great," Andromeda said happily, though it was fake. Her home was far from great, and she knew that it was because of Sirius leaving. There wasn't anything that she or Sirius could do about it, so she didn't see the point in worrying him. "You're brother misses you terribly. I think they are trying to get him to be as mad at you as they are, but I don't think he quite gets what's going on. You parents.. I've been trying to help him and Cissa stay out of as much as I can, but I'm only there so much."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:10 am

Sirius stared at Andromeda as she appeared to be in deep thought. He really wanted to ask her what she was thinking about, but the way that she avoided his eyes he knew that he shouldn't ask. At least not right now. He'd make a point to ask her about it later. But he decided to drop it for now.
Sirius stifled a laugh when Andy said that it was great. "Okay, now that you've filled your family requirement to say everything is all dandy...tell me the truth Andromeda." he said seriously. He wanted her to be able to trust him and she looked like she needed to talk about something that was bothering her. Sirius nodded gratefully at Andromeda, "Thank you Andy. I really want him to stay out of all that nonsense. And you too. Preferably Cissy too. She wasn't bad when we were all little just following everyone else. I just wish there was an easy way out of all of this mess. I really hope that they won't turn Reg against me. When it comes down to it, I don't want to have to fight against my brother." he said sadly. Andromeda and Narcissa were tolerable when they were little, Andromeda even more so that Narcissa. Bellatrix was a whole other story. But Andromeda and Regulus, they were innocent. And they truly didn't deserve to be caught up in all of the pure blood mania. Sirius thought about the coming war, if Regulus was on the other side, they would no doubt be fighting against one another. And nothing made Sirius' stomach drop more than imagining having to fight Regulus, especially if he were to have to kill him. He wanted to think that he wouldn't need to do that, but if any of his friends were in danger because of Regulus, there was no doubt in his mind with what he would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Better Be Coming [G]   He Better Be Coming [G] Empty

Back to top Go down

He Better Be Coming [G]
Page 1 of 1