Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] I_vote_lcapA Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] I_voting_barA Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] I_vote_lcapA Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] I_voting_barA Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

Galleons : 96

A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] Empty
PostSubject: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 am

Andromeda woke to an early Sunday morning, the sound of water droplets falling against the window telling her that the rain from the night before had only become heavier. Sitting up and trying to hear if there was anybody else out of bed, she gently tousled her curly hair with her fingertips. She didn't hear any footsteps from downstairs, but knew that that wasn't a guarantee. Slipping to her feet and straightening out her sheets despite the house elves that would make her bed for her, the girl quietly walked to her adjoining bathroom to wash her face and change.

Fifteen minutes later, she made her way down the stairs, still quiet until she reached the empty kitchen. The crack of a house elf told her that she was about to be served, and she said in a soft tone, "I'd like to eat now." She walked to the dinning room and slipped in to her place. She wondered if there would be a while before her sisters or parents woke, seeing as they had attended a gathering that had ended later the night before. Certain that her mother at least would sleep in, she knew that the day would start out rather well.

It was half way through her breakfast that she heard footsteps above her, and knew that one of her sisters, judging by the the quietness of the steps, had awoken. Andromeda enjoyed conversation with both of her sisters, and hoped that she would be joined for breakfast soon. She smiled when a figured appeared in the doorway and said a quiet, "Good Morning."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

PostSubject: Re: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Regulus had been wandering about the house, trying to think of something to do. He smiled when he saw a light on in one of his cousin's rooms. He hesitated at the open door and was about to nock on the door frame when Andromeda greeted him. "Morning," He responded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Her face softened at the site of her younger cousin, though she wondered why he was up early. Sitting up more, she waved her hand for him to enter and said, "Is everything well, Reg? You're up quite early." Looking down at her food, she looked back up at the boy and asked, "Are you hungry?" She didn't know what to say to the boy after that, so she snapped her fingers and an elf appeared. Gesturing at it with her hand, she said, "Ask away."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Regulus hadn't actually been very hungry, but he knew the elf would be offended if he didn't ask for anything. "I guess maybe just some oatmeal?' He asked the elf as, who then bustled away to get it for him. Reg then turned back to Andromeda as he stepped into the room. "Yah, I'm fine. Just wasn't particularly tired." He said with a shrug. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

PostSubject: Re: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Andromeda wondered how her younger cousin was taking Sirus leaving. If he wasn't such an unknown to her, she would have asked but lately she felt like she hardly knew anyone. When it appeared that the boy wouldn't be sharing anything in depth, she straightened up at took on the polite façade that she had been bought up with. "I'm very well thank you, Regulus. I simply enjoy an early breakfast." The elf returned to the room carrying a bowl of magically prepared oatmeal and Andromeda waited for her cousin to take it.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Regulus nodded at his cousin, though he wondered if this was entirely true. But he didn't push it and merely took the oatmeal from the elf. "Thank you," He said to it with a grateful smile, and it bowed before backing out of the room. Regulus then whent over to a chair and sat down to eat his oatmeal. He took a few bitews of it to give him an excuse not to say anything, since he was unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]   A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beautifully Quiet Morning [G]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Other Places Within Britain :: Homes-
Jump to: