Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Aimless Walking (MA-15) I_vote_lcapAimless Walking (MA-15) I_voting_barAimless Walking (MA-15) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Aimless Walking (MA-15) I_vote_lcapAimless Walking (MA-15) I_voting_barAimless Walking (MA-15) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Aimless Walking (MA-15)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Galleons : 73

Aimless Walking (MA-15) Empty
PostSubject: Aimless Walking (MA-15)   Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 am

Ylenia knew that the Theatre wasn't currently in use, but she was bored so she had slipped inside to check it out. She hadn't been inside the theatre before, but she had promised herself to one day in the future. Today wasn't that day. She brushed her fingers along the chairs as she walked down the steps toward the stage. She hopped up and looked around, brushing her fingers along the curtain. Normally she would not be caught dead on the stage, it wasn't her thing. Even through her own University experience she had never signed up for any plays. She didn't exactly look like it, but she wasn't one for crowds. Especially if she was the center of attention. Acting was a job she left to those who enjoyed the spotlight on them. For Ylenia, the audience was her place.

Her musings were cut short when she saw some movement from the corner of her eye. Ylenia stopped and turned to glance around, but she couldn't see anyone in the audience. It was quite shadowed though so she took a step forward and squinted. "Hello?" Ylenia called out. "Is anyone out there...?" her voice echoed across the large room.
Back to top Go down
Johan Williams

Johan Williams

Galleons : 71

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Walking (MA-15)   Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Johan was walking around the place. He knew the theater wasn't working, bit it had been and it would be soon for what he had heard. He loved theatre, watching it. Playing in it wasn't much of his thing, he was kind of a shy guy after all, so he preferred enjoying by watching. He was walking around the chairs when he suddenly saw someone on the stage and his first reflection was to drop down and hide between some chairs, studying the figure on the stage.

It was a woman, quite attractive, truth to be said. When she called out, Johan decided to claim that his wand has slipped from his hand and stretched up again. "Hello there" he mused. It wasn't necessary to speak aloud. Everything would be heard there.
Back to top Go down
Ylenia Greengrass

Ylenia Greengrass

Galleons : 73

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Walking (MA-15)   Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Ylenia sighed in relief when a friendly voice called out, but she still couldn't see who it was. "Are you going to remain in the shadows?" she teased, as took a seat on the theater stage. She'd much rather lie down, but she figured it wasn't a good idea to not keep a watchful eye on the man that was in the theater with her. She didn't know who he was and that meant she couldn't trust him yet.

His voice sounded nice enough, husky and smooth, it made Ylenia want to see his face more. She wouldn't ask though, she wasn't that creepy, but she had more than one reason at least. Half because he sounded sexy and half because she needed to know if she could trust him. The eyes were more expressive than most people realized, they could tell a person many things with only a single glance. "You know it isn't nice to hide in the shadows, it gives the wrong impression." her eyes combed the area where she had heard his voice, wishing she could see in the dark for once.
Back to top Go down
Johan Williams

Johan Williams

Galleons : 71

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Walking (MA-15)   Aimless Walking (MA-15) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Johan blushed slightly when he noticed he actually was in the shadows and he could see the woman but she couldn't see him. He felt like teasing her and staying hiding, but he was too nice to do that so slowly he moved towards the stage, where she could see him.

"Sorry" he said with a friendly smile and held his hand out at her "I'm Johan, nice to meet you" he added with a friendly kind of flirty smile. He was nice, but he couldn't help his flirty nature in front of an attractive woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimless Walking (MA-15)   Aimless Walking (MA-15) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aimless Walking (MA-15)
Page 1 of 1