Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Taking in a Few EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Taking in a Few EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Taking in a Few EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Taking in a Few EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Taking in a Few EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Taking in a Few EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Taking in a Few EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Taking in a Few EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Taking in a Few EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Taking in a Few I_vote_lcapTaking in a Few I_voting_barTaking in a Few I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Taking in a Few I_vote_lcapTaking in a Few I_voting_barTaking in a Few I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Taking in a Few

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrina Kerrigan

Audrina Kerrigan

Galleons : 70

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 am

Audrina wiped her forehead as she looked around the room. Thank goodness that she finally managed to set up her office and get things situated. Yawning, she gave out a laugh to herself as she dusted herself off. Now that she was set up, all she had to do was lesson plans for when she was to teach.

Letting her long locks fall from the pony they were in, she made her way to Diagon Alley. She was looking for a drink. Frothy and alcoholic. Or maybe just alcoholic really. Pushing her way into the Leaky Cauldron, noticing the activity of the place, she smiled. It was good to see it more jumping.

Ordering a firewhiskey from the bar, she took a seat at a table near one of the windows. Taking a sip of the drink, enjoying the slight burning sensation that loomed down her throat, she grinned. Well if anything, she could get wasted in celebration of getting her office set up. That was the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Sirius walked into the Leaky Cauldron with the intent on making a new friend. Or perhaps just meeting someone new. Kat was out with Joclynn for the day, and James was off with Lily. He looked around and tried to hide his excitement when he saw a slightly older woman sitting by herself with a firewhiskey glass.
She looked relatively young, probably not much older than himself. He decided to go and join her. He got a firewhiskey from the bar and then walked over to her.
"May I join you? he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Kerrigan

Audrina Kerrigan

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Audrina sat there for a moment, deep in thought with not too much on her mind. If anything, all her thoughts were compiled of was school. Though understandable for a Headmistress, but nevertheless. Sipping her drink again, feeling, well, not so up to par with drinking the alcoholic drink, she placed it down on the table and pushed it aside.

Debating on whether or not to leave, she looked to someone who had spoken to her. "Oh why of course." She noticed he looked a couple years younger than her. Maybe he still went to Hogwarts. "Audrina Kerrigan." She said holding out her hand. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:19 pm

He was delighted when she agreed to let him sit there. He loved being able to talk to new people and learn their lives and interests. But Kerrigan...the name sounded familiar. He felt as if someone had told him about her. But how could that be when she was older than him? He shook her hand as he sat down and said, "My name is Sirius Black." He studied her face again, she was very pretty. "I'm sorry, I just feel as if someone has told me about you before, your name sounds so familiar."
Back to top Go down
Audrina Kerrigan

Audrina Kerrigan

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm

"Oh so your Sirius Black. You have a impressive file of detentions." Audrina still wondered how they did it all. The Marauders files took up a whole shelf. "My name may sound familiar because I'm the new Headmistress at Hogwarts." She chuckled. Most people seemed to be surprised someone as young as her made the position but then again the previous Headmaster recommended her for the position. Audrina had no idea why but she wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Sirius smiled for a moment as she talked about his detention records. He was quite proud of that. Then he frowned as he deciphered what this woman was saying. How did she know about all of his detentions? That was kept on record at Hogwarts, only the teachers and headmistress knew that information. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when she revealed who she was and why he recognized her. He coughed and moved his arm so that it covered his glass of firewhiskey. "Heh. Well uh, Professor Kerrigan. Pardon me for being so flustered." he said as he couldn't help but laugh. "I certainly didn't expect to be meeting you here. What a first impression I must have made." he said laughing to hide his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Audrina Kerrigan

Audrina Kerrigan

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 am

"Don't bother hiding your firewhiskey, I've already seen it." Audrina smirked. "Plus your not the only one drinking it." She said raising her glass still smirking. "I used to do the things you do just to a certain extent. I could careless about you drinking alcohol because for one this isn't Hogwarts and two I'm just gonna assume that students these days drink as much as I did when I was still in school."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:28 am

Sirius grinned and stopped hiding his drink. "Wow." he said laughing as she told him about her time at Hogwarts. "I'm sorry but I've never met a professor who didn't care that I wa drinking." He rolled his eyes and smiled as innocently as he could. "Professor, I can assure you, the students, including myself, in the Gryffindor house never drink or throw parties despite all those lies that you have read about in our files. Especially not me and my mates. We spend our weekends in the library or out by the lake." he said managing not to laugh. If she hadn't read all of his files, or seen his firewhiskey, or seen his mischievous smirk, he thought she could have possibly believed him. But she had seen all those things, so he knew she knew he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking in a Few Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking in a Few   Taking in a Few Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking in a Few
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: