Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Procyon Gamma EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Procyon Gamma EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Procyon Gamma EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Procyon Gamma EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Procyon Gamma EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Procyon Gamma EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Procyon Gamma EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Procyon Gamma EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Procyon Gamma EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Procyon Gamma I_vote_lcapProcyon Gamma I_voting_barProcyon Gamma I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Procyon Gamma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Procyon Gamma

Procyon Gamma

Galleons : 366

Procyon Gamma Empty
PostSubject: Procyon Gamma   Procyon Gamma EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 am

Procyon Fuhan Gamma
Procyon Gamma Jared

General Information

Full Name: Procyon Fuhan Gamma
Nicknames: None, really, since nobody's really bothered to make one up.
Date of Birth: September 3
Orientation: Straight
House: Slytherin
Year: 6th Year
Blood Status: Hlaf-Blood
Play by: Jared Leto

Appearance

Hair Color: His natural color is a perfect blond, but he dies it a light blue
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'11
Body Type: He's rather skinny and puny-clearly not very muscular
Distinguishing Markings: Other than his bright blue hair, green eyes, and pale skin? Nope.
Dress Style: He tends to dress in bright colors, with a hawain shirt and painted jeans....When he steals them. Otherwise he's wearing his old, rundown clothes.

Personal Description

Quirks: When he's bored, he'll start tapping on whatever's in front of him (generally a desk or something of the sort). Also, he'll act completely differant around those he cares about, becoming gentle and caring, and overprotective.
Likes: Getting attention, pulling pranks, and teasing people.
Dislikes: Being ignored and/or put down, and most classes.
Strengths: He can be quite amusing, and is highly intelligent if he'd actually put in the extra bit of effort. His hearts in the right place, and, in a crises, he'll put other's lives before his own-even those he hates. He's also not afraid to speak his mind, and few don't know his point of view on just about everything.
Weaknesses: He doesn't trust people easily, but once you do, he'll believe the best in you even after you've stabbed him in the back. He's constantly getting into trouble from his craving for attention.

Personal Information

Family: The man who he believed was his father, Cepheus, whom he hasn't seen since he was 5; his pureblood mother, Mensa, who's been in jail since he was six; and his biological father, Joseph, a muggle he never met.

Personal History: His mother had an affair with a muggle man, and became pregnant with Procyon. However, she hid the father's identity from Cepheus, who believed that Procyon was his own child. The first five years of his life were happy ones-his parents were both very loving and affectionit, and he was never lacking in anything (they were quite wealthy). However, his father found out that he was not his son when he caught Mensa with the same, muggle man again. he was outraged, and demanded she leave with her filthy half-blood son. She obliged, but became very depressed-though she'd been having an affair with Joseph, she did quite love Cepheus. She began drinking excessivly and started abusing Procyon. By this time, he was in first grade and his teacher found out when he came to school one day badly bruised. She immediatly alerted the police, who sent Mensa to jail and Procyon to an orphanage. His first foster parents weren't particularly kind-they had several foster children, and gave none any specific attention.. However, if he didn't comply to their demands, and fit in with the rest, he was severely punished. Sometimes he'd be locked in his small closet for days. Luckily, he left after only a year. By that time he'd become rather attention craving, and started dyting his hair blue (his favorite color) and was constantly talking back to his seniors, getting him in a lot of trouble. This made his next several foster parents not like him very much, and they were rather distant, though none were as bad as his first. He currently is living in the orphanage, were he'd not abused, but no one's exactly dieing to give him any attention, either.

Pets: None
Wand: Cypress wood, 12 3/4 inches, leprochan and veela hair entwined.

RP how you got your letter: Procyon rolled over in his bed, feeling something tapping his shoulder. He was not eager to wake up-he'd probably be facing a reprimand from the orphanage's director-the previous day he'd been bullied by the usual suspect, McGhiven. He'd been getting really pissed when he'd found the stones scattered around him launching at the older boy. No one had believed him, of course, and he was blamed for the serious bruises the rocks had left on McGhiven. A lot of things like this had been happening lately, and he thought he knew why-he recalled from about five years ago, when he still lived with his mother, that she was a witch. Of course, he had only been six at the time, and he was starting to think that his parent's magic abilities were figments of his imagination. But to many odd occurences had been happening around him lately, all of which he payed a good lecture and the occasional beating for.
Procyon was torn from his memories as something hit him in the shoulder again, much harder this time. He groaned irritably, but he then felt a hard, sharp point insistently poking his head. Procyon was starting to seriously doubt it was a member of the staff-more likely another one of his bulliers...probably one of McGhiven's thugs come to get revenge for yesterday. He sighed and rolled over, and was surprised to see not a thug, not a staff member, not even a human standing before him. No, it was an owl sitting haughtily on his bead, and it's beak came down and pierced Procyon's wimpy pillow the second his head had moved. The owl ruffled it's feathers as it tore it's beak back into the open air as Procyon stared at it in amazement, struggling up into a sitting position. Once freed, the owl stuck it's leg out at Procyon expectantly. Procyon merely frowned at it for a few moments before realizing there was a piece of parchment tied to the bird's leg. He frowned for a moment before he remembered-his father and mother had always sent letters by mail. He hesitated a moment before pulling the scroll of the owl, which then fluttered it's wings and flew off.
Procyon watched it go in awe before untieing the neat ribbon around the scroll of parchment. A small sack fell out of the tightly wound paper, which he then opened curiously. Inside were some odd looking coins that seemed vaguely familiar. He then opened the letter and read a bit
"Procyon Gamma,
You have been invited to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry..."
Procyon grinned. So it hadn't been his imagination! He found this surprisingly relieving-not being insane. He scanned the rest of the letter and quickly got the jist of it. As the first line had lead him to suspect, it was an invitation letter to a school for witches and wizards. Attatched to the letter was a list of supplies he'd need, and behind that was a letter of explenation, explaining how the magical world existed, though he may not have been fully aware, and how to get to station 1 and 3/4 where he'd take a trin to Hogwarts, and how to get into diagon alley to get his supplies. The money that had come with it was to buy those. He grinned, and bounded out of his bed to grab some clothes. He was quickly dressed and snuck out the window to go get his supplies-he didn't mind skipping out on his lecture anyways.
He felt his heart thumping excitedly in his chest as he raced down the streets, though he tried not to let himself get to hopeful-he didn't really expect much from this Hogwarts, let alone friends or anything. But it couldn't be any worse than this hell hole.

Last edited by Procyon Gamma on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Galleons : 120

Procyon Gamma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Procyon Gamma   Procyon Gamma EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 am

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down

Procyon Gamma
Page 1 of 1