Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Alice Williamson EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Alice Williamson EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Alice Williamson EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Alice Williamson EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Alice Williamson EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Alice Williamson EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Alice Williamson EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Alice Williamson EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Alice Williamson EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Alice Williamson I_vote_lcapAlice Williamson I_voting_barAlice Williamson I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Alice Williamson I_vote_lcapAlice Williamson I_voting_barAlice Williamson I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Alice Williamson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Williamson

Alice Williamson

Galleons : 28

Alice Williamson Empty
PostSubject: Alice Williamson   Alice Williamson EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 am

ALICE TABITHA WILLIAMSON
Alice Williamson Tumblr_lyp7sr8Dlt1qj1yi5

General Information

Full Name: Alice Tabitha Williamson
Nicknames: Whatever you come up with
Date of Birth: March 2nd
Orientation: Straight
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th Year
Blood Status:
Play by: Zoey Deschanel

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: Light blue
Height: 5'3 (Not a legal midget, thank you very much)
Body Type: Slim
Distinguishing Markings: Crescent shaped birthmark on stomach
Dress Style: Fun and quirky

Personal Description

Quirks: Loud, Outgoing, Very friendly, Flirty, Different, Sarcastic
Likes: Falling in love, Pineapple, Qudditch, Honeydukes, Reading, Muggle Rock Music, Herbology (favorite subject), Flowers, Frank Longbottom, Being friends with everyone
Dislikes: Liars, Cheaters, Slytherins, Potions, Bullies, Losing, Death Eaters, Watermelon
Strengths: Herbology, School in general, Being there for people, Loyal, Dueling, Baking, Brave, Witty
Weaknesses: Wears her heart on her sleeve, Manages to get into trouble easily, Doesn't know when to stop, Sometimes too loyal, Temper, Sometimes too sarcastic

Personal Information

Family:
Mother- Katelynn Williamson nee Stanton (Pureblood)
Father- David Williamson (Half-blood)

Personal History: Alice Williamson was born on March 2nd at 7:11 in the morning in Edinburgh, Scotland. Alice was always a very bubbly and cheerful child. She enjoyed being the center of attention and making people laugh. Alice was never one to hurt another person, unless she had a really good reason to. She enjoyed doing the traditional things girls like to do; dress up, singing, dancing, and acting like an overall goofball. There was never a dull moment in her household, as Alice was a very quirky child with a unique way of seeing the world. She was very fantastical, and enjoyed spending her days in heaps of flowers.
Her family's flat was above her mother's flower shop. That meant that Alice had a growing affection for the brightly colored plants. She would spend days taking care of flowers, learning about flowers, and just being around flowers. It would lift her mood and she would just dance around. No one really understood how she had fun doing that.
Alice was often called ditzy by her father, as she could be seen as that. But, when it comes down to it, Alice did well in school and knew right from wrong. She was very friendly, and not many people disliked her. And, when she needed to be, she could be very serious. But, most of the time, she was bubbly and just a goofball.

Pets: None
Wand: (to be added once you get one)

RP how you got your letter:

Alice sat in her room, her legs tucked under her as she gently tugged off the petals from the white lily she was holding. "He will love me," Alice murmured, "He will love me not." Though Alice was only a eleven, she felt excited when she thought of the day she would fall in love. It would be with a guy who was funny, sweet, and attractive. Though, attractive was low on the list. She just wanted someone to care about her.

Looking out her window, Alice's eyebrows knitted together when she saw an owl flying toward her family's flat. Looking at what it was holding, Alice's lips formed a shocked o.

"MUMMY!" Alice screamed, throwing herself off the bed. "IT'S HERE! BLOODY HELL IT HERE!" Alice yelled as she ran down the hall to the shop where her mother and father would be. "MUMMY! DADDY! IT'S HERE! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE! IT'S HE--"

Alice ran straight into her mother, causing both of them to lose their footing and fall to the ground. "Yes Alice, I know." Her mother said with a light giggle. "Your father is getting it now dear."

Her mother grabbed Alice's hand, pulling her up to her feet. "You really need to watch where you're going," Her mother warned, ruffling Alice's short hair. "You might get yourself hurt!"

Alice shrugged it off, "Oh well," She said in a chipper voice. "I'll be fine mother. I'm just a bit--"

"Ditzy?" Her father's joking voice said from the front of the shop.

Alice glared playfully, "Daddy!" She whined, running over to him. "Stop being a git and give me my letter."

"Be polite," he warned sternly, before smiling again. He handed Alice the letter, laughing when the looked of amazement crossed over her face.

Alice pressed the envelope to her face with a content sigh. "This is better than Christmas and ice cream." Alice pulled it away and looked at it. "This is so amazing I might scream."

And she did.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Alice Williamson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Williamson   Alice Williamson EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 pm

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Alice Williamson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Student Profiles-
Jump to: