Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Runing away(G) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Runing away(G) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Runing away(G) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Runing away(G) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Runing away(G) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Runing away(G) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Runing away(G) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Runing away(G) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Runing away(G) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Runing away(G) I_vote_lcapRuning away(G) I_voting_barRuning away(G) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Runing away(G)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

Runing away(G) Empty
PostSubject: Runing away(G)   Runing away(G) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm

She heard her father downstairs at her house but the issue of there yelling. It would seemed that her mother was fighting with her father over something that had do with her old father. She had climb out the window and when it came to certain things. She heard that the house the shrieking shack was haunted or something along those lines.

Already the shrieking shack was going to have company if they liked it or not she was coming in and they better make room she thought as she came closer to the house she bet they did not even know that she had gone and she start to open the door she expect some spook to show up at the door way she step through the door she was braver then most raven claw would have run but not her as long the door was not lock from outside she step through the door she thought well her parents would not be searching they might be calling out minster or something and let see her fight when she not there she had backpack on her back and she hope the ghost enjoy her company because she would be staying here and she would not be force to take sides that would be liked asking her to take sides she just will not do it she step through the door and she heard the floor creaking as she moved upon the house just looking around the house she did not hear any noise at the moment as she moved through the sound.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Runing away(G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runing away(G)   Runing away(G) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 am

James was boderdly wandering around the Shrieking Shack, making time because he had agred to meet Lily in about one hour, but he was already in Hogsmeade so he decided to get into the house and smiled. If only anyone knew that the house was really not haunted, that the noises people heard there were due to Mooney and his transformations during the school year...but it was fun to keep it as a secret.

Suddenly he heard the front door cracking open, and slowly and silently he moved to see who was his company. A girl maybe a bit younger than him. He left his hiding place and cleared his throat "Why hello there" he mused with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Aurore Nichols

Aurore Nichols

Galleons : 393

Runing away(G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runing away(G)   Runing away(G) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Aurore had gotten quiet as she had gotten quiet she was not afraid of the dark. She was starting to date a slytherin boy but she did not date pretty boy were never her thing that is all they care about was there looks and nothing else. Most where vain and selfish used girls. That what she saw most girls and she was not scared of the ghost. She respond to the boy back at the boy.Hello there. She respond back going toward where she heard the voice she was not scared no ghost that is she start toward the voice. Now this would be perfect place what need roses on table and what else do the two Pyro no wait candle dinner yeah for the two of them to be romantic. She thought that ghost was rather rude to hide from her and she was not scared of no ghost as she dug around her back pack for her match she struck the match as she look around but really she was not scared of anything.This would be great secret place for her pyro to meet so she would not embaression him any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runing away(G) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runing away(G)   Runing away(G) Empty

Back to top Go down

Runing away(G)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Hogsmeade :: The Shrieking Shack-
Jump to: