Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) I_vote_lcapA Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) I_voting_barA Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) I_vote_lcapA Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) I_voting_barA Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

Galleons : 87

A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

Narcissa was enjoying a quiet afternoon away from the prying eyes of both her parents and her sisters. Her mother always paid closest attention to her and she had yet to figure out why. She figured if she knew there was a good chance she wouldn't like the answer. Most likely to her inquisitive nature, which was why she had strayed so far into Knockturn Alley. While Narcissa wasn't as prone to the Dark Arts as much as Bella was per say it didn't mean they didn't interest her at all. She was just a little bit more reserved.

She had only been to Knockturn Alley once as a child and she didn't really remember much about it other than her picking up a package from B &B. After all it wasn't exactly the place for a young lady to be visiting by herself. As it was she stood out enough even when she wasn't trying. But she had heard of a new inn opening up and she wanted to see it for herself.

Narcissa had heard her father talking about meeting someone there and of course she wanted to see the place for herself. So now here she stood staring at the front door, wondering if she had enough courage to step inside and check it out or if she should turn around while she still could and head back towards Diagon Alley. Fingering the side of her pale green dress she glanced towards the door as it opened.

Decisions, Decisions.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Galleons : 97

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:21 am

Voldemort rarely ever went about his own business undisguised, but today was an exception because there were barely any people there. He had on a set of navy blue robes and was going around the place looking for something to do. For the life of him, he can't find anything to fill his spare time, or at least, that's what he called the time he didn't use for torturing muggles and/or furthering his plans for the eradication of Muggles, Muggleborns, and Halfbloods... Bloodtraitors, after all, were still redeemable.

He walked on over to the main door, and placed a hand on the knob doubtfully. Gripping it tightly, he took out his wand and glamoured himself to look as if he were someone in his mid-twenties, with jet black hair and bright blue eyes. Pushing the door open, he raised a brow as he took note of the blonde girl in front of him. "Yes?" He asked. "How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
http://theintegration.forumtl.com
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:21 pm

As luck would have it she was lucky that it wasn't someone who knew her that opened the door so she let out the deep breath that she had been holding. While the practical side of her knew she needed to head back towards Diagon Alley her nonpractical side was telling her she wanted to stay right where she was.

Smiling at the young man who opened the door she crooked her head to the side. Not recognizing him took a step closer. "Oh I'm sorry, I just heard that a new place had opened and was out exploring and decided to see for myself. I'm Narcissa, Narcissa Black. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 am

A Black? Ah... One of the daughters of his loyal subordinates. Perhaps she was one of the younger recruits... or rather, soon-to-be recruits. He ran a hand through his hair, flashing her a smile. "I am Jordan Reaper." He said. "I work as the assistant of the owner of this place, seeing as he is a rather busy man." He paused, beginning to walk over to the lounge area.

"Is there anything that you find you need?" He asked courteously. He could be the perfect gentleman when needed, and he knew just how to play this out. Though he understood that her father was in one of his private rooms in a meeting, he didn't quite understand why the lady before him hadn't just gone with her father.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Narcissa was all to accustomed to people knowing who she was so it was a delightful thing when the man seemed to either not know or not care who she was. He was a handsome bloke and she couldn't help but smile back as she looked up at him. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Jordan." With a last look down the alley she ventured inside behind him slowly not seeing any harm in the action as long as her father did not see her there.

Shaking her head she brushed her curls away from her eyes once more wishing she would have secured it up and away from her face. "No I am quite well thank you. As I said, I was just out exploring Diagon Alley a bit before I head back to school for the year. Its one of the things I miss when I am away. Hogsmeade just isn't the same you know?"

Leaning against a chair she took the place in, it seemed cozy enough but Narcissa was smart enough to know that that was when the most dangerous things seemed to be lurking just under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

"That is true." Voldemort nodded sympathetically. "But I do find that there are also things in Hogsmeade one just cannot find in Diagon Alley." He shrugged and took a seat at a chair to her right. He wondered how this would go. Would he have a new Death Eater by the end of this meeting? Or would he have to tell her father what a big disappointment she was.

"What year will you be in once term starts?" He asked with mild curiosity. "And what house are you in?" Now that was a joke. He knew that only one bloke in the Black family ever went out of the entire Slytherin ideal, and that was none other than Sirius Black, an avid member of the Order of The Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Adjusting the sides of her dress she nodded, it was true to each had its perks one having something the other did not quite have. Moving to sit she adjusted her dress once more as she spoke, "I will give you that. I find the Hogsmeade weekends quite enjoyable at school."

Smiling she glanced back up, always the picture of perfection, still just taking the place in as innocently as she possibly could. She could be the definition of innocent when she wanted to be and when it worked to her best advantage.

"This will be my sixth year though I wish it were my seventh. I'm anxious to leave school and make my way in the world." Raising a brow at the question of what house she was in she couldn't help but smirk. "Slytherin, of course. Like I could be in any other house. Did you go to Hogwarts yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)   A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter (PG/PG13 Possible Language Mild Violence)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Knockturn Alley :: Inn and Out-
Jump to: