Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Synthia Olivia Stinton I_vote_lcapSynthia Olivia Stinton I_voting_barSynthia Olivia Stinton I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Synthia Olivia Stinton I_vote_lcapSynthia Olivia Stinton I_voting_barSynthia Olivia Stinton I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Synthia Olivia Stinton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

Galleons : 60

Synthia Olivia Stinton Empty
PostSubject: Synthia Olivia Stinton   Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Synthia Olivia Stinton
Synthia Olivia Stinton NYWTD00Z

General Information

Full Name Synthia Olivia Stinton
Nicknames: None at the moment
Date of Birth: Febuary 2
Orientation: Straight
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th Year
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Play by: Minnie Driver

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Brown
Height: 5'10
Body Type: She's very skinny with long limbs.
Distinguishing Markings: None, really.
Dress Style: She tends to dress fancily/Sexually with dresses that reveal as much as possible and high heels.

Personal Description

Quirks: She refuses to show weakness, and acts as if she never feels pain. If she absolutely most cry, she'll lock herself in a bathroom stall. She has absolutely no faith in loyalty, and thinks that life is a struggle and there's no reason to help others along the way if it's not for your own benefit.
Dislikes: People who she considers to be less than her...which is just about everyone. Those who act like they're better than her. Fools-especially those who are high on loyalty. Being weak or defenseless.
Strengths: She's highly intelligent, and learns new things easily and quickly. She's great at the dark arts, and isn't held down by others. She's also very brave, and physically strong.
Weaknesses: She's terrified of death (well, only her own) and also a little bit afraid of the dark, much like her father. She's not remotely compassionate, thinking that everyone has their own agenda and no one will actually stick by you.

Personal Information

Family:
Birth Father: Tom Riddle (AKA, Voldemort)
Step-Father: Joshua Stinton
Mother: Isabel Stinton
Identical Twin: Silvia Stinton

Personal History: Her mother, Isabel, had been a loyal and brave muggle who grew up in an orphanage because her family couldn't afford to raise her. Isabel's friend had been bullied by another boy named Tom Riddle. Furious, she confronted him about it. He tried to blow her off, but she refused. Finally, he agreed to talk about it on their next field trip. He took her up a cliff, and raped her. Isabel became pregnant with Silvia and Synthia. She refused to get an abortion, wanting to meet her children-for she could not believe that they were cruel like Riddle. She was almost 18, and was kicked out of the orphanage shortly before the kids were born. However, she could not support the twins, but refused to make them grow up in an orphanage as she had. So she quickly married a wealthy man. However, he turned out to be rather abusive to all three of them. Their mother did her best to protect the girls, though, until she died in a car crash when Synthia was eight. However, after her death, Silvia protected Synthia. By this time, Synthia was starting to grow pessimistic, though, and thought her sister a fool for doing so. She started wanting to feel like she had some control over her life, and began fighting back to her father. He quickly learned to leave her alone, for she was quite strong. When she got to Hogwarts, her sister told her who their birth father really was-Lord Voldemort. She waited anxiously for years to enlist as a Death Eater and join him in his quest for power.

Pets: None
Wand: Rowan wood, 11 2/3 inches, mermaid scale

RP how you got your letter: Synthia lay awake as she heard her father and sister moving about in the room across the hall from hers, and her sister's anguished cries. She rolled her eyes, wishing they'd be quiet so she could sleep. This wish wasn't granted for another twenty minutes, when her father finally headed back to his room. She smiled and snuggled under her covers in the hopes that she could fall asleep now that it was finally quiet, though morning had already arrived. However, she soon heard her sister's door creak open and the soft padding of her feet before a light knocking on her door.
"Go away," She grumbled tiredly, pushing her pillow to cover her ears.
However, the thin pillow didn't block out Silvia's next words, though they were practically whispered. "Please? It's important!"
"Fine!" Synthia grumbled unhappily, figuring she might as well get this over with so she could sleep.
Silvia entered the room quietly before shutting the door behind her. She then walked over to Synthia's bed and handed her a scroll of parchment. Synthia glared at her sister a moment to make it clear how much she currently despised her for interrupting her sleep before turning to the letter. She pretended to read it before handing it back to Silvia. "Great. Now can I sleep?" She asked, not having read a single word on the paper.
Silvia shook her head. "You didn't read it," She said stubbornly, putting her hands on her hips and waiting for Synthia to comply.
Synthia glared at her twin. "I don't have to!" She declared, irritated that Silvia was trying to tell her what to do.
"Fine!" Silvia snapped with a sigh, snatching back the paper and commencing to read it aloud.
"Dear Silvia and Synthia Stinton,
You have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry...."
As her twin whent on, Synthia found a grin stretching across her mouth. She'd always known she was special!

Last edited by Synthia Stinton on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Synthia Olivia Stinton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synthia Olivia Stinton   Synthia Olivia Stinton EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Synthia Olivia Stinton
Page 1 of 1