Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Aaron Kavanagh EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Aaron Kavanagh EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Aaron Kavanagh EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Aaron Kavanagh EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Aaron Kavanagh EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Aaron Kavanagh EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Aaron Kavanagh EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Aaron Kavanagh EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Aaron Kavanagh EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Aaron Kavanagh I_vote_lcapAaron Kavanagh I_voting_barAaron Kavanagh I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Aaron Kavanagh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron Kavanagh

Aaron Kavanagh

Galleons : 18

Aaron Kavanagh Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Kavanagh   Aaron Kavanagh EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

[center]Aaron Kavanagh
Aaron Kavanagh House-tv-show-07

Other Characters: T.K. McIntee and Rubeus Hagrid
General Information

Full Name:Aaron Kavanagh
Nicknames: Professor, sir, Mr. Kavanagh, and earlier in life Aaron
Date of Birth: March 9th
Gender Male
Orientation: Straight
Place of Study: Hogwarts
Year of graduation: 1943
Job: (to be added after you get one)
Blood Status:
Play by: Hugh Laurie

Appearance

Hair Color: Very gray with tinges of brown here and there
Eye Color: Astonishly blue
Height: 6'2
Body Type:normal, slightly muscular but relatively skinny
Distinguishing Markings: A small scar on the left side of his temple only noticable from very close up, a scar across his right hand inbetween his thumb and pointer finger, and numerous scars on his right leg.
Dress Style: Very Professional, however he carries a midnight blue cane with the carved head of an owl on the top.

Personal Description

Quirks: Is very strict and some may say a bit cruel. He walks with a limp and uses a cane. He always tries to hide his feelings.
Likes: Rules, although is doesn't seem like it he loves children, teaching, making potions, defense against the dark arts, and charms
Dislikes: Dark Arts, People who don't have what it takes to suceed, people who have what it takes to succedd yet slack, slackers, people who don't appreciate intelligence and potions, and people who don't take things seriously.
Strengths: He is a genius with an idetic memory. He is amazing at all forms of magic he's tried and the only student who did better than him in school when he was younger was Tom Riddle, his arch enemy and rival when he was at school. Although people find him annoying he is very respected.
Weaknesses: He is head-strong, he doesn't always think ahead, makes rash decisions, very sarcastic, hides his feelings, doesn't know when to stop, is always pushing peoples buttons, everything needs to be done perfectly, he is hard to be around, he is extremely obnoxious, rude, sarcastic, and can be cruel at times.

Personal Information

Family: He is not on good terms with his family whom refuses to have any contact with him due to his behavior and other certain aspects of his personality. Deceased Wife, Deceased daughter, deceased nephew, deceased best friend, and disowned by the rest of his family.

Personal History: (at least one paragraph -6or7lines-) He is of the Pureblood and royal Kavanagh bloodline, although he doesn't believe in 'pureblood' as he believes if you trace it back far enough everyone has had what some people would call 'dirty blood'. He refuses to step down to those levels as he views himself above that. He was the first kavanagh to attend Hogwarts when his family moved to England from Ireland and was sorted into SLytherine due to his great ambition. He strived in his years at Hogwarts getting an O on all his classes on N.E.W.T level except for transfiguration which he recieved an E on, causing Tom Riddle to become head boy not him. He graduated 2nd in his class behind Riddle and held it against himself for years to come. At the age of 21 he married his former Ravenclaw classmate, Jaclyn Birch, who in 1947 died in childbirth and the baby never lived. His family always disregarded him and hated him as being very intellectual and logical he only believed in things with an explanation and went against his families traditional christian beliefs. His family blamed him for the babies death saying that god had killed them both for deciding they wouldn't christen their baby. The only family member that stayed in contact with Aaron was his nephew, a former hufflepuff, who was latered killed by Voldemort or his followers, preumably voldemort, and he devoted his life to avenge his murdered nephew, dead daughter, and deceased wife. Because of the death of his wife and newborn daughter, Aaron is very close-minded when it comes to acceptance and often hides his emotions from toehrs as a shield. He became an auror and due to his amazing skills he wuickly rose to second in command behind MAd-Eye Moody. He faught along side moody when he lsot his eye and in the battle Voldemort disabled his right leg slightly as it has never been the same and he uses a walking stick now in order to walk better. After years of working aside Moody, Moody finally got sick of Aaron's attitude and thoughts, etc and they had a fall out. Aaron, feeling that Moody was being dusrespectful and that his potions skills were unwanted there as many of the others made fun of his love for potions he quit. Although he did quit he did slightly respect Moody for his skills and his only friend was Thomas McIntee, whom had been sent to America years ago. He had heard he had a baby and he always wanted to meet the little kid however, he found out years later that Thomas, whom was his best friend and the onyl person who was there for him other than his nephew. Thomas and his nephew were also the only two people whom attended his wife and daughters funeral with him. After quiting his job as an auror he returned to the only place he could call home . . . Hogwarts.

Pets:
Wand: (to be added when you get one)
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Aaron Kavanagh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kavanagh   Aaron Kavanagh EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Aaron, you should apply for a job already if you want to be a teacher a teacher at Hogwarts, and don't forget to claim your celeb
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Aaron Kavanagh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Character Creation :: Profiles :: Adult Profiles-
Jump to: