Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] I_vote_lcapOne Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] I_voting_barOne Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] I_vote_lcapOne Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] I_voting_barOne Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Galleons : 439

One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] Empty
PostSubject: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Silvia had decided to try and escape her family for just one night. She knew her father would try and track her down, bt he couldn't get into Diagon Alley since he was a muggle. Of course, he'd be even more furious with her than normal when she returned, but she was looking foreward to one leasurely night. Unfortunatly for her, all the rooms at the Leaky Cauldron had been filled. She'd been unable to locate another in Diagon Alley, and had found herself, for the first time in her life, wandering into Knockturn Alley. Eventually she came across a place called the Inn and Out. She hesitated, knowing that it might not be the best place since it was in Knockturn Alley. But she ventured in and found the place rather quiet and surprsingly cozy. She walked over to the cashier and request a room. He handed her a key, and she gladly whent to locate the room. She looked around the comfortable room, and flopped down on a bed, completely forgetting to lock the door.
Back to top Go down
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

Galleons : 60

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Synthia had been surprised to find that her father had immediately realized that Silvia wasn't there when he'd gotten home. He'd furiously ordered Synthia to go get here, making Synthia nearly pull out her wand and vaporize him. However, she'd managed to contain her anger and realized that she wouldn't mind a trip to Diagon Alley-or, more specifically, Knockturn Alley. So she wandered through the stores, asking all the shopkeepers about her sister, as requested. Of course, she only entered those she was planning on anyways, and so was very surprised when the cashier at Inn and Out said they had seen her. They gave her the room number, and Synthia went up. She turned the door handle and was surprised to find it swing open easily. She stepped into the room and pointedly wrinkled her nose at her twin. "Joshua sent me to come and get you." She said simply-she never used the word "dad" since it sounded to close- earning a roll of Silvia's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Galleons : 97

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:40 am

Voldemort closed his eyes as he walked the halls of his Inn. His glamour was that of a young man in his early thirties with pale blond hair and coal black eyes. His skin was still rather pale and he hadn't altered much with his height - removing only about three inches. He walked past an open door and raised a brow at that. Usually, they came to the inn because they wanted privacy. Leaving the door open did not account for someone wanting privacy.

He didn't bother lingering though, opting instead to continue on his way. He had a meeting to attend to with his staff in on of the private rooms. He had no time for unimportant people who don't know how to close a door. His robes - in their dark green glory - flowed behind him with each move he made, the sound of his shoes echoing as it his that tiled floor.
Back to top Go down
http://theintegration.forumtl.com
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Synthia whirled at the sound of feet going down the hallway, completely humiliated to possibly have been seen with somebody like Silvia. She was about to walk out of the room, or at least shut the door, so that wouldn't happen again when she saw who exactly had walked by. And that made her cheeks heat up slightly, knowing that the Dark Lord had seen her with her sister. Determined not to let him think anything of her by it, she said to his retreating back, "My Lord," and did a little courtsey.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Silvia raised an eyebrow at her twin. "My Lord?" She repeated in surprise. Sure, she'd seen Synthia talk up to people before, but not like that. The very idea of Synthia acting as if somebody else were above her was absolutely ludicrous. So Silvia headed towards the door and peaked out, curious as to who Synthia was talking to. She ignored the heated glare that her twin sent her way as she spoke and approached her. She didn't recognize the man who was walking awway from their door-well, not from the back at least.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am

Someone addressing him made him turn his head slightly. He raised a brow at them and nodded in acknowledgement. He turned to address her properly. "Miss Stinton." He said, before his eyes landed on an identical looking girl. Ah, he had heard she had a twin. Though he couldn't remember whether or not she was on another side.

He wouldn't pretend to care about them, but he was curious as to why they were here. Last he knew, they had a perfectly alright home somewhere in the United Kingdom. "And what brings you two here?" He asked, his voice smooth despite the lazy way in which he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Synthia smiled as he turned to face them, before she remembered she had her sister with her. She sent her a swift warning glare, telling her to remain quiet. She then hesitated, unsure of how to answer the question. She could always lie and pretend that Silvia wasn't...well, she couldn't deny that she was her sister-they were identical-but she could at least pretend that Silvia wasn't in the Order. However, she was afraid he might already know, and so told a bit of the truth. "Silvia here went running off, and I was just doing some shopping, so I figured I'd stop by and see if I could find her." She gave Silvia another glare, though this time it was meant for the Dark Lord to see so that he would know she didn't approve of her twin. She carefully left out of her explanation that half of the reason she was here was because her muggle father had sent her.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Silvia returned her sister's glare, irritated that she seemed to think her incapable of speaking...or, perhaps, she was just to emberassed to have her around to want her to speak. But she did as she was bidden and remained quiet-from the way Synthia was sucking up to the man before them, she knew that disobeying her sister now would result in a brutal fight later, from which she would probably be lucky to make it to a hospital...and even luckier if she could be healed. So she merely regarded the two silently, trying to figure out who the man was-she hadn't actually incountered her birth father before, and didn't recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:27 am

The young lady's story was neither interesting nor useful in anyway other than letting him know what he's asked. There seemed to be something off about her though, and he calmly asked with a mildly interested tone, "And what led you to believe that your sister would be here, of all places?" He didn't think he had seen her before, and so he wondered what was the real reason behind their being here.

Voldemort's gaze then turned to study Miss Silvia Stinton. Unlike her sister whom he's heard was delving in the Dark Arts, she seemed to be the opposite and was a good girl. He guessed that she was probably a future - if not an actual - part of The Order. He paused in his thoughts. Unless he could do anything about it...
Back to top Go down
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 am

"Erm....Well, actually, I didn't." Synthia admitted. However, she didn't elaborate on the reason-that her sister had never set foot in Knockturn Alley to the best of her knowledge. Better to keep him in the dark about Silvia's dislike of the dark arts if he didn't already know. But she didn't want to lie or make it seem as though she cared were the heck Silvia had been in case he did know. "I just came by because I was going to rent a room myself, and figured I'd ask if she was here." This part was entirely true- Inn and Out had been her last stop of the day because she didn't want to stay home and put up with her pathetic muggle father and muggle-loving sister.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am

Silvia qhifted under Voldemorts gaze, thoroughly uncomfortable though she wasn't entirely sure why other than that Synthia seemed to like him. But then it hit her-her sister calling him "My Lord." It wasn't as though Synthia hadn't bragged about becoming a Death Eater. Suddenly, Silvia felt like gagging when she realized she was standing before her father obediently and quietly as Synthia talked to him. She felt her hand itching to get out her wand-after all, this was the man she and the rest of thee order had been after for the past several months. But she knew attacking would be foolish-here in Knockturn Alley, chances were she was completely surrounded by Death Eaters. There was no way she could win that battle. So she let herself clutch her wand in her pocket, just in case, but didn't pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Movement from Silvia almost made him frown. Almost being the keyword. He prided himself in his control, after all, and he was glad to have kept a straight face despite feeling that she probably had her wand in her hand at the moment. That was all the confirmation he needed. She was on the other side and only hesitated because she knew that she wouldn't win here.

His expression turned from a calm and cold neutral to a small smile. "Well, if anything, you can stay for as long as you want - free of charge." He told them. "I know the owner well, and I think he wouldn't mind doing me a favor." He was the owner after all, so what he said in here was basically law within the compound.

He returned to looking at the Gryffindo Miss Stinton. "You seem tense, Miss. Is everything alright?" Ah, Voldemort thought, Let us see if she would try anything. His smile was courteous and his head was tilted slightly to the side in a perfected act of innocence.
Back to top Go down
Synthia Stinton

Synthia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 am

"Thank you, My Lord." Synthia said doing another small curtsey with a rather large grin. However, she immediately grew almost as tense as Silvia as The Dark Lord addressed her. She turned to give her another warning glare, which turned into a furious glare when she noticed Silvia's hand appeared to be clenched in her robe's pocket.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:35 am

Silvia took a deep, calming breath as she caught sight of Synthia's ferocious glare, and The-Dark-Lord's apparently concerned one. She forced herself to release her wand- her safty net- and let her hand fall back down to her side. After all, she was only attracting suspiscion by holding it, and she wouldn't be able to win, even if she did have her wand at the ready. "I'm fine." Silvia said. But, as always, she was a terrible liar and her terse voice contradicted her words.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 am

Voldemort smiled at Synthia's submissive ways. She seemed to be one of his most loyal. He would be keeping an eye on her. After all, he didn't know when he might need someone as loyal as that in Hogwarts. The tension between the twins were very noticeable, and Voldemort supposed that it probably had something to do with them being on opposite sides.

Amused at their relationship, Voldemort was more than happy he didn't have to deal with kids. Merlin knows any of the kids he would have had will be nothing like them. Any kids he would have would be strong and be well-versed in the Dark Arts. But he didn't have to worry about that, he didn't have any kids, after all.

His brows furrowed at Silvia's obvious lie. "If you say so." He nodded at the two and went on his way. His meeting was a bigger priority than this, after all. Though he did wonder why he even bothered to speak to them.

Lord Voldemort was not one for idle chitchat.

CONITNUED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]   One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)] Empty

Back to top Go down

One Family to Another (pg-13 [possible violence and/or strong languege)]
Page 1 of 1