Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Friends and Clothes (g) I_vote_lcapFriends and Clothes (g) I_voting_barFriends and Clothes (g) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Friends and Clothes (g) I_vote_lcapFriends and Clothes (g) I_voting_barFriends and Clothes (g) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Friends and Clothes (g)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Galleons : 439

Friends and Clothes (g) Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Silvia sighed as she entered the robe shop. She didn't generally like to buy new things simply for the sake of it, and she especially didn't like being fitted for a robe (she hated standing still for so long being poked and prodded). However, her old robes had gotten to short so she didn't have much of a choice. She managed a friendly smile, though, as a young lady came bustling over to her and motioned for her to stand on a stool. She did as she was told and looked around to see if there was anyone she knew so that she could will away the time talking.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 am

Kat entered the robe shop. Her old robes had grown too short and she wanted to make sure she got new ones for school. She was also told to get some new dress robes by her parents for anything she needed, or was forced, to attend. She got lead to a stool to stand on and noticed a familiar face standing next to her. "Hi, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 am

"Oh, hey Kat," Silvia said with a smile when someone talked to her, glad that she wouldn't have to just stand there silently in boredom. "I'm okay. You?" She answered
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 am

Kat smiled, glad that it was Silvia and not Synthia she had run into. "I'm pretty good. Ready for school to start and get away from home." She shrugged and felt a poke of the needle as she moved. "Ouch, stupid needle." She muttered as her face went a little red.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 am

Silvia nodded in understanding. "Same here." She agreed with a smile. She couldn't help but laugh at Kat's exclemation, but said sympathetiquely, "It's a pain-I hate getting new robes."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

Kat smiled warmly at Silvia. "Ready to make our mark on Hogwarts?" She smiled as she thought about the possibility of a prank war and started to think about dragging Silvia into it. "So do I, but I have no choice since mine are too short." She said to the girls remark.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:55 am

Silvia nodded with a laugh. "Same here." She said with a nod. "And yes, I suppose I am...though I rather wish it weren't our last year." She said with a frown. She'd miss Hogwarts when she had to leave it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 am

She noticed Silvia's frown. "I don't want to leave Hogwarts either. It's more home than my actual home is." She frowned. She didn't know what she was gonna do once she was done with school. "I have a way to make this a fun year if you're interested." She smirked and felt a mischievous glint come to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

"Oh? What's that?" Silvia asked curiously, though slightly hesitantly. She could tell from Kat's expression that something troublesome was involved-which she wasn't exactly opposed to, but she did try not to make a habit of getting detention.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:16 am

Kat chuckled. "Sirius, Joc, and I were talking and he sort of mentioned a prank war. I'm not sure if he thinks we'd go through with it or not, but Joc and I are planning on it and I was wondering if you'd like to help us beat the Mauraders." Kat smiled warmly. She knew that most people didn't like detentions.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am

Silvia pondered this for a moment. She did enjoy the occasional prank, but it did sound like there would be some danger of getting caught involved...However, there was a fair chance she'd wind up having that detention with Sirius, which would make it a lot better... She blushed slightly at the thought and quickly shoved it out of her head. "I suppose so," She agreed with smile. It would be fun, after all...though she rather doubted they'd be able to defeat the marauders in a pranking war.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 am

Kat smiled. "This should be fun. Don't let Sirius know though; I want to surprise him and catch him off guard." She saw the girl blush and wondered what it was about but didn't push the issue. She was happy the Silvia agreed because she was known to dislike detentions.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Silvia raised an eyebrow. "I thought you said you'd already talked to him about it." She said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm

"I did but I don't think he thinks I will go through with it." Kat smiled. "We were hanging out when it came up and Joc and I kinda decided to through with it. I just don't want him to know I am recruiting people to help."
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Silvia nodded with a laugh. Of course, it was understandable that Sirius wouldn't expect two girls to take on the marauders. But it could end up being a relatively fair fight if they recruited enough people. "Sounds good," She said with a rather excited grin.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm

She laughed as Silvia got more excited with the idea. It felt nice to be carefree for an afternoon. "So what are you most looking forward to this year?" Kat knew that this year wasn't about the classes as much for her as it was about making memories and friendships that would last.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Silvia shrugged. "I don't know...just getting away from home, and seeing my friends again, I guess." She said with a smile. That was what Hogwarts was for her-a safe haven were she actually had friends and barely had to see her sister, and her father not at all. "You?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:21 pm

"He will never know what hit him. I'm sure James will be in on it, if Lily lets him." Kat smiled. "Remus may or may not help though." She said mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Silvia tilted her head in confusion. "Why wouldn't he?" She asked. She'd always gotten the impression that Remus and Peter would do almost anything Sirius and James did...With a few obvious exceptions, of course. But neither of the two seemed to have a problem joining in with the other two's pranks.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:33 pm

"Remus is trying to get Joc to date him and he wouldn't want to risk joining in if he could lose her because of it." She smiled. Joc deserved to be happy and she didn't want this prank war to mess that up.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 pm

"Oh," Silvia said, nodding in understanding. "So if we can get Lily on our side it'll just be the four of us against Sirius and Peter?" She asked with a grin. Only half of the Marauders against a group twice their size seemed much more fair.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Kat smiled. "Now we just need to figure out when to get the guys. I would love to be the side that starts the war because they wouldn't suspect a thing." She smiled again as thoughts ran through her head.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am

Silvia pondered this for a while. "Well, we could always set something up in the boys dormitory-for some reason boys seem to assume we can't get in there merely because they can't get into ours," She suggested with a grin, starting to really get into the idea of this prank war.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:26 am

Kat laughed as Silvia mentioned pranking the boys in their dorm. "They would never suspect that! I love it!" She started trying to figure out some of the finer points they would need to accomplish this prank. "We'd have to strike when they are out of the dorm and execute it quickly so they don't catch us."
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 am

Silvia nodded in agreement. "Well, we could always set it up while their not there, and then have it activated by someone walking into the room, or something," She suggested, trying to think of a spell that would allow them to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Clothes (g)   Friends and Clothes (g) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Clothes (g)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions-
Jump to: