Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Healing (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHealing (pg) - Page 2 I_voting_barHealing (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Healing (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHealing (pg) - Page 2 I_voting_barHealing (pg) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Healing (pg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

Galleons : 439

Healing (pg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:38 pm

"Well, at least he cared enough to make you come," Silvia said with a sad smile. Then, when Kat said she'd been waiting for company, Silvia laughed at the irony and made a flamboyent courtsey. "Glad to be of service."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:05 am

"Father only brought me here so he could tell the story of what happened his way and not the truth. He has to keep his reputation from being marred." Kat said nonchalantly. She knew her father only cared about his image and not about her. "Your service is completely neccesary right now, I was about to die of boredom."
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

Silvia frowned at that, but figured at least there was consistancy in that-he had to take some amount of care of Kat so no rumors would go around. All the same, she couldn't help but suggest, "Have you ever thought of telling anyone? I mean, since he's being abusive, you might be able to get him locked up in Azkaban." Of course, she knew that didn't mean much these days-there were so many break outs from Azkaban, what with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named on the rise.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Kat sighed. "I've thought of it but who would believe me, the black sheep who openly hates her father, over him, the pureblood with upstanding social status who has never had any charges brought against him before?" Kat sighed again. She wished she could report her father but she knew it was a hopeless case. "I've just learned to deal with it. Only a little longer till school and then after school I will be on my own."
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Silvia frowned but nodded in agreement with a sigh. Kat was right after all- no one would believe her. Possibly even if she got her friends to testify. And if she couldn't convince them to look him up, things would only get worse because of her accusation. "Aren't you seventeen already?" She asked, thinking that Kat could just leave now if she was legally an adult.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 am

Kat saw Silvia trying to think of a solution for her. "Yes I am seventeen." She could tell where this conversation was going and sighed quietly. She and Joc had this similar discussion many times in the past and she had it recently with Samuel as well.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:29 pm

"Then you don't technically have to stay with your parents, do you? I mean, you're a legal adult, you could just live on your own or move in with a friend, or something." Silvia would offer up her own home, but wasn't sure it would be any better what with her father hating witches and wizards. But Silvia knew that Kat had other friends as well. Namely Joc, a Hufflepuff, but also some others.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Kat sighed. "I don't want to burden anyone by living with them." Before Silvia could say anything she added. "Anyways moving out would just give my father the satisfaction of having beaten me. Of having worn me down to the point of leaving." She wasn't going to let her father think she was too weak to handle anything he threw at her, metaphorically and physically too.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Silvia sighed defeatedly, knowing she couldn't win this argument. She knew there was no way out for Kat, she just hated the fact. "I suppose so." She conceded with a frown. Of course, the thing about not wanting to let her father win seemed foolish, but Silvia understood.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Kat heard Silvia sigh and smiled inwardly. She was glad she decided to drop the issue; she had this argument too many times in the past to deal with it today. She could tell Silvia was happy to give in. "Other than your trip here and to get robes how has your summer been?" She figured a happier subject would be better.
Back to top Go down
Silvia Stinton

Silvia Stinton

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Silvia pondered this question and how to answer it for a second before saying simply, "Let's just say I'll be happy to be back at school." If Kat had been aiming for a cheery subject, this was not it. She'd spent the summer alternating between doing work from the order, sitting at the cemetary to avoid her family, and beeing pushed around by both her sister and father. Though...she supposed she also had met her real father for the first time this summer, but that didn't seem like a terribly perky subject either, and Silvia would love a happy topic as much as Kat. So, hoping Kat's summer may have been better- though she somehow doubted it- Silvia asked, "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:38 am

Kat smiled at the thought of her summer. "Its been alright. I've had my ups and downs." She felt herself redden at the thought of her and Sirius. That had been the highlight of her summer. The whole father situation got her down though. "I actually got my brother to be decent for once, not sure how I did it though." She shrugged and winced slightly in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing (pg)   Healing (pg) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing (pg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Other Places Within Britain :: St. Mungo's-
Jump to: