Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Severus Tobias Snape EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Severus Tobias Snape EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Severus Tobias Snape EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Severus Tobias Snape EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Severus Tobias Snape EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Severus Tobias Snape EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Severus Tobias Snape EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Severus Tobias Snape EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Severus Tobias Snape EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Severus Tobias Snape I_vote_lcapSeverus Tobias Snape I_voting_barSeverus Tobias Snape I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Severus Tobias Snape I_vote_lcapSeverus Tobias Snape I_voting_barSeverus Tobias Snape I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Severus Tobias Snape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape

Severus Snape

Galleons : 39

Severus Tobias Snape Empty
PostSubject: Severus Tobias Snape   Severus Tobias Snape EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:35 am

Severus Tobias Snape
Severus Tobias Snape Conor

General Information

Full Name: Severus Tobias Snape
Nicknames: Sev, Snivellus
Date of Birth: January 9th
Orientation: Straight
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Play by: Conor Oberst

Appearance

Hair Color: Black and greasy.
Eye Color: Black.
Height: Five feet, eight inches.
Body Type: Small and fragile.
Distinguishing Markings: Severus is known for his long nose.
Dress Style: Dark - slightly gothic.

Personal Description

Quirks: He's not very attractive.
Likes: Books, Lily Evans, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Dislikes: The Marauders, people in general, History of Magic.
Strengths: Potions.
Weaknesses: Lily Evans; anyone who bullies him.

Personal Information

Family: Severus was raised by his mother, Eileen Prince(later Snape) and Tobias Snape. He's said to have grandparents, but they were distant and had nothing to do with him.

Personal History: From a young age, Severus knew that he could do magic. He knew that he was unique and he loved it. When he was younger, he noticed at girl with red hair, doing the same things that he did. He approached her and told her what she was. Instantly, Lily Evans and Severus Snape became best friends. Over the years, Severus fell madly in love with her. When they went off to Hogwarts, Severus was sad that he was sorted into another house than her, but he knew that it wouldn't do anything to their friendship.

Later, though, when Severus was in his fifth year, a certain word slipped and Lily never forgave him for it. He hated himself for it, and does to the day. He looks at her a lot of the time, across the way, but she doesn't talk to him anymore. Now, Severus spends most of his time in his potions book, studying, reading, learning new things.

Pets: None.
Wand: --

RP how you got your letter: Severus was sitting quietly on the couch in his living room. It wasn't surprising that his parents were arguing again, but he ignored it and looked down at the little Potions book his mother had given him. It was old and beaten up, since she'd gotten it from a second hand store, but he didn't mind. It was special - it was from his mother.

Just then, an owl flew through the window, nearly smashing into it. It was open, but only slightly. It dropped a letter near Severus and immediately flew away. The boy looked down at it, a bit confused. He wasn't use to getting letters. Severus picked it up and tugged it open, gazing quietly at it. He'd began to read at a young age, so it wasn't hard for him to know what it was.

A squeal came from the eleven-year-old's lips and he jumped up from the couch. His parents being ... well, his parents, they didn't notice as the little pale boy dashed out of the house and towards the nearby park. As he suspected, Lily was there, swinging with her sister, Petunia. "I got my letter to Hogwarts! I got my letter!" Severus yelled excitedly. He stopped short and gave the redhead a smile. "I got my letter, Lily!"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Galleons : 120

Severus Tobias Snape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Severus Tobias Snape   Severus Tobias Snape EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 am

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down

Severus Tobias Snape
Page 1 of 1