Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Property Application EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Property Application EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Property Application EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Property Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Property Application EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Property Application EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Property Application EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Property Application EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Property Application EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Property Application I_vote_lcapProperty Application I_voting_barProperty Application I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Property Application I_vote_lcapProperty Application I_voting_barProperty Application I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Property Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Property Application Empty
PostSubject: Property Application   Property Application EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:12 pm

If anyone is interested in owning a shop/bar/hotel/club/etc.. that does not currently reside in Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley or Godric's Hollow fill out the code below.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Place Name[/b]:
[b]Place Description[/b]:
[b]Type of Place[/b]:
[b]Location[/b]:
[b]Possible Working Positions[/b]:

NOTE: This is only to a place to create shops and such that individuals can work at. So when you're applying here you can't ask for homes and such.
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Galleons : 97

PostSubject: Re: Property Application   Property Application EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 am

Name: Lord Voldemort
Place Name: Inn and Out
Place Description: A cozy inn located within the shady parts of Knockturn Alley. Despite its location, it is a comfortable place to stay in and welcomes any and everyone as long as they pay - no questions asked.
Type of Place: Inn
Possible Working Positions:
Shopkeeper
Waiters/Waitresses
Bellboys
Cleaning Crews
Back to top Go down
http://theintegration.forumtl.com
T.K. McIntee

T.K. McIntee

Galleons : 24

PostSubject: Re: Property Application   Property Application EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 am

Name: Tiberius Kaelan McIntee
Place Name: Hagrid's Hut
Place Description: Rubeus Hagrid is T.K.'s guardian so it would make sense for him to live with his guardian. It has a homemade feel to the hut and one large room inside. Hagrid had built a bed specifically for T.K. which resides by the armchair in front of the fire. It often is a bit messy but T.K. keeps it cleaner than it was before. It is covered in different rugs and furs from animals and is built of wood.
Type of Place: outdoorsy, cozy, and almost homemade looking
Location: Hogwarts Grounds at the edge of the forbidden forest
Possible Working Positions: T.K. is a student and during the summer he is an appretice to Hagrid, working the grounds with him, cleaning, caring to the animals, etc. He also will help Hagrid throughout the school year at times as well when Hagrid needs extra help.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Kavanagh

Aaron Kavanagh

Galleons : 18

PostSubject: Re: Property Application   Property Application EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:48 am

Name: Aaron Kavanagh
Place Name: Professor Kavanaghs Office
Place Description: It is the room attached to the DADA classroom. Inside everything has its place and everything must be perfect. On the wall is a picture of Mad-eye Moody and himself during their earlier days as aurors before moody's eye incident and he still had all his nose and many less scars. Aaron hismelf looked much different. His hair still had much color and only a few grey streaks in his light brown hair and he didn't need a cane back then either. A large mirror is next to the only windows and his bed resides in a corner next to his black dresser. His bed is made perfectly at all times in a military fashion style.A boomcase resides in the very back against the wall with countless books on potions, DADA, charms, transfiguration and all other forms of magical things. Every spell in the world msut've found its way into this room on one of those books. In his dresser everything is folded perfectly and the room gives off a dark complextion. It is kept at a constant temperature of 60 degrees and other phtos are scattered across the wall exactly 3 inches from each other and perfectly straight.The room is always clean, dark, calm, and mysterius like Mr. Kavanagh is.
Type of Place: Home
Location: It is the room attached to the Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom.
Possible Working Positions: N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property Application   Property Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Property Application
Page 1 of 1