Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Meeting Katherine EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Meeting Katherine EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Meeting Katherine EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Meeting Katherine EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Meeting Katherine EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Meeting Katherine EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Meeting Katherine EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Meeting Katherine EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Meeting Katherine EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Meeting Katherine I_vote_lcapMeeting Katherine I_voting_barMeeting Katherine I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Meeting Katherine I_vote_lcapMeeting Katherine I_voting_barMeeting Katherine I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Meeting Katherine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 am

He walked in the door chuckling lightly to himself. Not that anything was particularly funny. But that he actually found plans while James was on his date with Lily. He was ecstatic that Katherine had accepted his request to meet up sometime. He had actually wanted to get to know her for some time now. Not that he'd ever tell her that. But something about her always fascinated him.
He looked around and noticed that she wasn't in the parlor yet. He sat at a table and looked around.
Thoughts began running through his head as he drummed his fingers on the table. What if she changed her mind about meeting him? He took a few deep breaths and calmed down. What was he thinking? He was Sirius Black! He couldn't show how nervous he actually was about this. He slipped a lazy smile on his face as he glanced at the clock. When in his stomach butterflies were flitting around like crazy.
He had been looking forward to this all day. But he would never show it.
He sighed and drummed his fingers some more. Don't worry, he told himself as he slipped the lazy smile back on again. She'll be here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Galleons : 1427

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:55 am

Katherine arrived at Diagon Alley and steadied her breathing. She was nervous. Sirius had invited her to meet with him and she accepted. She always wanted to know more about Sirius, but never knew how to approach him. She slowly made her way to the ice cream parlor. What if he isn’t there? What if he doesn’t show up? She panicked for a second and then reminded herself that he was the one who invited her and that he wanted her to meet up with him. She smiled and calmly entered in. She looked around and saw him sitting by himself. Her nerves kicked back in, her stomach crazy with butterflies. She quickly pushed those feelings aside and headed over to him, smiling. Hey Sirius, waiting for someone?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 am

He had been looking the other way when the bell above the door rung. His head snapped over to the door and there she was. She looked so good. How had he never noticed how beautiful she was earlier? He smiled. She looked a little nervous. He smirked to himself. And then he remembered how he was feeling too. As she walked closer to the table his heart sped up. Then she spoke. Sirius laughed at her, she had a good sense of humor, before replying, "Only you darling." and flashing her a grin before getting up to pull her chair out for her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:49 pm

She smiled when he spoke, a hint of blush showing on her cheeks. Did he really just call me darling? Her heart speed up but she ignored it and sat down in the chair he offered. She looked at him and noticed that he seemed perfectly at ease. She could not understand how he was so calm while she was sitting here with butterflies in her stomach. She also noticed how good he was looking today. Like always, he looked perfect. “Sorry to keep you waiting.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 pm

He smiled at her as she sat down in her chair. He pushed her in a bit and then returned to his own chair. He hoped she didn't think it was corny to pull out her chair. But that was what he had been taught as a young child. He tried to keep his face as calm as possible when in reality he was so jittery inside. He calmed this by bouncing his leg. He looked across the table at her. She was so beautiful. "Oh please. Don't worry about it! I wasn't here long, just long enough to make me think you ditched me." he said grinning. He was teasing her, trying to see how she'd react. He hoped she didn't mind him teasing her. He had had his share of dates in the past, with giggling girls who he never cared about, but Katherine was different. He wanted to impress her and make her smile and laugh. He smiled at her, trying to get her to smile back at him. Her smile was so pretty. He wanted to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

She laughed at his reply. “Why would I do such a thing? After all you offered me free food.” She smiled, hoping he would notice her tone and realize she was joking. She was happy that he didn’t mind joking around. The guys she dated in the past were too serious and never got her humor, but Sirius was different. She noticed his smile and it was instantly contagious. Her face lite up and she felt giddy inside. His smile was beautiful, she loved seeing him smile and was enjoying witnessing up close instead of across the common room like she did at school. "Thank you again for inviting me." She smiled again hoping he would return it.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 pm

He laughed. "And free food you shall get!" he declared joyously . He was beaming with happiness. She wasn't a very serious girl. He loved that. He felt he was able to joke around with her. She didn't seem like a girl who took everything seriously. Thank Merlin, he thought. He looked up at her and noticed she was smiling again. She really did have a beautiful smile. And it was hard not to smile at her when she was smiling at him. "Oh, it's my pleasure! I've been wanting to get to know you for some time now." he said. Immediately after he began hoping she didn't pick up on the huge hint that he just dropped. He looked around nervously. "So -er- about that ice cream? What flavor would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 pm

“You know you really don’t have to buy me ice cream.” They had discussed this before but she figured she try it again. She felt her pulse race more when he returned her smile. This only made her smile bigger. She instantly blushed when he mentioned wanting to get to know her, her entire face turning red. “I’ve been wanting to get to know you too.” She said. She looked down, nervous of his reaction. She laughed as she realized he was just as nervous. “Why don’t you try and guess what flavor I want?” She teased him, smiling. Realizing he was nervous too put her more at ease. “I will be impressed and amazed if you get it right.”
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:39 pm

He saw her face turn bright red. At first he thought she was going to think he was strange and that she didn't want to think about him in that way at all. But them he heard her say that she wanted to get to know him too. He grinned and almost chuckled when she looked down into her lap. Suddenly she started laughing as she looked back up at him. He joined in with her. It was contagious. The laughing got some of his nerves out. Feeling better and more confident he looked her in the eye as she challenged him to guess her favorite flavor. He sighed. and closed his eyes in deep concentration. "Alright, but for my psychic powers to work, I may need to hold your hand, you know palm reading and all that." he said slyly. He knew she could see right through this plot for him to be able to hold her hand. "Please? I don't bite. Just to guess your favorite flavor? How else can I possibly guess?" he asked batting his eyes at her. He couldn't keep the smile off his face as he innocently tried to guess her flavor.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:59 pm

She smiled as she watched him close his eyes and think of her favorite ice cream. She couldn’t believe he was actually taking her challenge. When he asked for her hand she felt her cheeks heat up. She knew it was a ploy to hold her hand. She sat there and thought about it for a moment when he spoke again, telling her he didn’t bite. She smiled as he batted his eyes at her. “If it will help you guess then I guess it will be okay to hold hands.” She retorted coolly, hiding how excited she really was at the idea of holding his hand. Slowly she gave him her hand. “So how long will it take for your psychic powers to work?” She asked, hoping it would be awhile so she didn’t have to let go of his hand.

Last edited by Katherine Marie Miller on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 am

He waited while she considered how to respond to his ploy to hold her hand. He felt his stomach twitter with excitement as she slowly gave him her hand. He smiled and closed his eyes. Her hand was so soft and tiny compared to his. He rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand as she asked how long it would take. His mind wondered if she didn't want to hold his hand anymore. But then he remembered she was a clever girl, she knew his plan. "Hm." was all he said. He pretended to be in deep thought when all he was thinking about was her. He could feel her eyes staring at him, but he didn't dare open his eyes. He squeezed her hand gently and said, "Mint chocolate chip." He opened his eyes, "Your hand tells me you're too complex to be a simple vanilla or chocolate. But not too girly to be strawberry." he said, making it up as he went along, trying to make words that made sense. He would've held her hand longer but he was afraid she would have thought he was strange. And that was the last thing he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:16 am

Her heart fluttered while he rubbed the back of her hand. When he closed his eyes she couldn’t help but stare. She watched him, wondering what he was thinking about. She sat there with her hand in his, wishing to never let go. All to soon he gave her hand a squeeze and let go. She felt disappointed to lose his hand, but she didn’t let it show, instead she focused on what he was saying. The minute he finished guessing she couldn’t help but laugh. “I guess your psychic abilities really work.” She laughed again. “I can’t believe you got the right flavor on your first guess.” She smiled at him, her eyes twinkling. This guy is amazing. She glanced down at her empty hand and then quickly returned her eyes to him. She was tempted to grab his hand again, but stopped herself. She didn’t want him to get freaked out and leave.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:55 am

He beamed at her, her laugh was filled with excitement and surprise. "You should never doubt my psychic abilities. I aced Divination." he said grinning. He suddenly missed her warm hand in his. But he didn't dare reach for it again. Maybe later if the chance came up again. But until then, he'd keep her happy and laughing. He didn't want to freak her out. "I'll go get your ice cream real quick. Try not to miss me too much." he said flashing her a cheeky grin. "Oh," he said before standing up. "And try to resist the urge to stare at my arse as I walk over to the counter." He let out a quick laugh for his own amusement and got up to walk over to the counter. He took a quick peek over his shoulder to get another look at her. He smiled as he caught her staring. He turned back around and ordered two mint chocolate chip ice creams. He leaned against the counter as the man began scooping the ice creams. He could only drum his fingers and wish the man to go faster so he could get back over to Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 am

She couldn’t help but smile when he did. “I will never doubt your psychic abilities again.” She laughed again, feeling happy, but still longing for his hand again. When he mentioned getting ice cream, she noticed his cheeky gin. “I will try not to miss you while you’re sooo far away, but it’s gonna be hard.” He stood up and mentioned staring at his arse, which is where her eyes instantly went as he walked away. She noticed him peek at her and quickly looked away, slightly embarrassed she had been caught staring. After a moment she couldn’t help but look at him again. He was standing there drumming his fingers on the counter impatiently. She thought it was adorable that he was so impatient. She was impatient for him to come back to the table, but she was trying hard to stay calm and not let it show. She didn’t want him to realize how she felt and scare him off if he didn’t feel the same, so she would let him take the lead and see what happened. She came back to reality and she felt his gaze on her. She blushed as she realized she’d been caught staring yet again. She smiled shyly, hoping he would return soon to the table; it had only been a couple of minutes but she already missed his presence.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm

He sighed as he waited up by the counter. He was so impatient, and it felt like he had been gone so long. A small smile crept onto his face as he thought about what Katherine's face had looked like when he had caught her staring. Finally the two ice creams were handed to him. "Thanks!" he said as he slapped down a few coins on the counter as he grabbed the cups. He spun around quickly and began walking back to the table. He made his way back as fast as he could without running. He approached the table "Sorry I kept you waiting." he said as he handed Katherine her ice cream. He sat down and asked in a hushed whisper "What type of ice cream parlor runs out of cones?" He smiled at her as he took his first spoonful. "Mmm, you have excellent taste." he said throwing in a wink for good measure. He didn't want to push his luck, but he couldn't help but flirt with her. Everything about her was perfect so far.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 pm

She saw him walking back toward to table and smiled. After what seemed like forever he handed her the ice cream. “I didn’t mind waiting. You were coming back so it was worth it.” She watched him sit down and then laughed. She took a bite of the ice cream and savored the taste, as well as the company. She smiled after his first spoonful. “Of course I have good taste.” She stared at him when she said that. Then he winked and she couldn’t help but blush a little as her heart speed up. “I am here with you, that shows how much good taste I have.” She batted her eyes and then took another bite of her ice cream all the while staring at the guy across from her, daring him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:00 pm

He smiled as she took her first bite. So mint chocolate chip really was her favorite flavor, he had thought she was just playing along with him. He took another bite as she began batting her eyes at him. Did she really just say that? He almost choked on his bite of ice cream. His mind began racing as he tried to think of something to say. He could feel her staring at him. He could sense that she was waiting for him to make a move. But he didn't even know what to do. "Well Katherine, I'm so flattered that you think I'm good company. That's not something I've really heard that often." he said honestly. He smiled at her and closed his eyes for a second. As he opened them he said, "You know Katherine, this is the first date I've been on in a long time that I actually cared about the girl I was with. I'll be honest, I was a nervous wreck before you showed up. But I'm so glad that you did." He smiled at her and watched her facial expression as she processed what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm

She watched him as he tried to figure out what to say. She thought he looked so cute when put on the spot. “I’m amazed you haven’t heard that very often. You are so much fun to be around.” She smiled as he closed his eyes and thought. She watched him with interest, waiting to see what would happen next. She froze for a second, her eyes wide with surprise. Her heart rate sped up, he just said he cared about her. “I was super nervous too, I couldn’t believe you would want to go on a date with me.” She got embarrassed at her insecurity, looking away from him. She was still looking down when she spoke next. “I am glad that you asked me out. I really care about you and was hoping you felt the same.” Her heart was pounding so loud she swore he could hear it. She was afraid to look at him, afraid of what she would see on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:32 pm

He watched her face go from curiosity to surprise. He thought it was a good surprise. He hoped it was. Her cheeks flushed a little from disclosing her feelings. He was going to speak when she opened her mouth again. What she said left his heart hammering. She cared about him, in the same way that he cared about her. His heart was beating rapidly. She refused to look at him though and he couldn't figure out why. He put all his fear of coming across the wrong way aside and grabbed her hand that was resting on the table. "Katherine," he said gently, trying to get her eyes to meet his so he could show how much he cared. "I care about you too. More than you know. I'm so glad you agreed to meet me here. Although I don't know you super well yet, I already know that you're an amazing girl. One that I would love to spend all my time with. I've only known you about an hour and you already mean the world to me." He was afraid of what she was going to say next, but he kept studying her face, waiting for her next move.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:08 pm

She felt him grab her hand and heard her name. She was tempted to look up, but wasn’t sure what to expect. She felt her eyes tear up as he spoke. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing, it was the sweetest thing she had ever been told. When he finished talking she took a deep breath and looked at him. She studied his eyes. He was being completely honest. She took another deep breath to calm herself and the spoke. “Sirius,” she whispered. “You are the best thing to ever happen to me.” She paused and closed her eyes, allowing a tear to escape. “I know we haven’t spent a lot of time together but…” Her heart was pounding. “I can’t picture my life without you in it, you mean so much to me. I’ve never felt a connection like this before.” She smiled, feeling more confident. She pulled her hand away and got up. She slowly made her way to his side and sat down. Without even pausing she threw all caution to the wind and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:32 pm

As her eyes met his he felt a spark of emotion like no other he had ever felt before. When spoke a tear slipped out of her eye. He wanted to wipe it away but she kept speaking. What she was saying, he couldn't believe it. It felt too good to be true. But it was true. That was the best part. She felt the connection between them too. Thank Merlin, he wasn't imagining it. She dropped his hand and stood up. At first he panicked thinking she was going to leave. But instead she came over to him. She sat down and the next thing he knew she kissed him on the cheek. Her lips left just as soon as they had came. He smiled at her like he never had before, "I can't say how I feel about all this." He loked into her eyes that were still watery. "So, the best I can do is this." he said as he cupped her face in his hand. Slowly he moved their faces together until he captured her lips with his.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:44 pm

After she kissed his cheek she awaited his response, nervously. When he smiled she felt hope rise. It was the most beautiful smile in the world. Then he spoke, her heart dropped for a second then he looked into her eyes. His eyes conveyed so much raw emotion she couldn’t believe it. She felt like she was going to cry. And then he cupped her face. Her heart raced as he slowly moved their faces together. She closed her eyes and then his lips were on hers. She returned the kiss eagerly. She felt like she was in heaven. When they broke apart she looked him in the eyes. “Sirius.” She breathlessly said. She grabbed his hands and held them. “What does this all mean?” She looked at him and couldn’t help but smile again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

He felt her holding onto his hands tightly. He didn't mind. He didn't want her to let go. "It means I really fancy you. And I think you fancy me. So forgive me if I'm wrong but I think this means we're together?" This all had happened so fast he thought, from sending owls to meeting up and now they were together? He didn't mind at all though. He smiled at her, it just felt right. "Well that is, unless you don't accept. So now Katherine, will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled at her. This was all so crazy. But yet it made sense to him. They were meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Marie Miller

Katherine Marie Miller

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

She smiled as he spoke, squeezing his hand gently. To think that just yesterday were sending owls back and forth and now they were here, together. Being with him made her feel whole, like nothing in her life had before. When he asked her to be his girlfriend she smiled. “I’d be honored to be your girlfriend.” She looked him in the eyes and felt that spark fly again and knew that this was right, that it was meant to be. She then leaned in and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:31 pm

She pulled away from kissing him again. He was so happy that she said yes. "Well then, this is our first date!" he said happily. "But I should warn you, dating me has it's consequences." He made his voice go serious and he looked her in the eye. She looked confused. "First of all, you have to deal with me all the time. All my lame jokes and horrid sense of humor. And second, there's my friends. I know it's hard to believe from the way we all act in class, paying attention and never goofing off, but we are complete idiots and get into trouble frequently." he said smirking lightly. "But we're fun to be around. Well, usually. I can't wait for you to meet them all!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Katherine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Katherine   Meeting Katherine Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Katherine
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next