Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Joclynn Lyra Aurora I_vote_lcapJoclynn Lyra Aurora I_voting_barJoclynn Lyra Aurora I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Joclynn Lyra Aurora I_vote_lcapJoclynn Lyra Aurora I_voting_barJoclynn Lyra Aurora I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Joclynn Lyra Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Joclynn Lyra Aurora   Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:15 am

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

General Information

Full Name: Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Nicknames: Joc
Date of Birth: October 3
Orientation: Straight
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 7th Year
Blood Status: Half blood
Play by: Milla Jovovich

Appearance

Hair Color: Constantly changing but typically in the reddish family or purple
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5' 10"
Body Type: Slender, with curves
Distinguishing Markings:
Dress Style: Feminine and Flirty

Personal Description

Quirks: Plays with hands when nervous, chews on lips when thinking, writes notes/reminders on her arm/hand
Dislikes: History of Magic, Homework, Hypocrisy
Strengths: Astronomy, Herbology, Strong convictions
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Friends/family, Transfiguration

Personal Information

Family:
Mother: Zora Galan Aurora
Father: Ulfric Bane Aurora
Younger twin sisters: Marianna Amber and Rosemary Lucinda Aurora (9)

Personal History:
Her father is a pureblood who fell in love with a muggle-born witch, which caused a lot of trouble with his family and even more when they had their first child. Despite her father’s family’s tolerance of her she grew up loved. Joclynn was very much a daddy’s girl from a young age; she loved learning about all the plants when her father was working on the garden, and her mother taught her a love for the night sky with both Astrology and Astronomy. One thing she had that was her own was her art, she loved to paint, which got her into trouble more times then she could count when she was little. Her relationship with her sisters is the same as any siblings, but she can’t wait for her sisters to get their Hogwarts letters, and she’s sad that she won’t attend with them

Pets: Black cat with a white, star patch on its chest named Brachium
Wand: Ivy wood, 9 2/5 inches, unicorn tail hair

RP how you got your letter:
Joclynn loved her sisters but wished they would just stay out of her room. She had just gotten it clean earlier that day and when she returned from the library it was a disaster with Marianna and Rosemary right in the middle of it.
“Mom,” she called, “they did it again.” Their mother came and took the girls to put them down for a nap.
“Joclynn,” she said when she came back to help pick up the mess, “they just want to spend time with their big sister and they know you have sweets hidden in here so they like even more to find them when you’re not here.”
“I know Mom, but I just wish my room could stay clean for more than an hour, and I was so excited to start this book I got at the library, but I have to clean my room again.” Joclynn was pouting a little at this point.
“I know sweetie but they’re young they’ll soon learn that your room is your space.”
“Well not soon enough.” Discovering her Bertie Bott’s were gone. “Mom, I’ll finish this up and just read till dinner, I don’t think I can handle the twins before then.”
“Alright sweetie,” said her mother as she got up to make dinner.
It wasn’t long that her room was clean and she was in bed reading when she saw a brown barn owl at her window with a letter in its beak. She opened her window and took the letter and read:

Dear Miss Aurora,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Joclynn squealed with delight and ran into the kitchen to find her mother setting the table and her father returning from work, “Mom, Daddy,” she cried, “it came.”
“We knew it would sweetie, but I’m so glad you’re so excited.” Her father said as he pulled her into a hug. “Now go get your sisters so we can have dinner. We can go to Diagon Alley tomorrow to start getting your supplies.”

Last edited by Joclynn Lyra Aurora on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Joclynn Lyra Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joclynn Lyra Aurora   Joclynn Lyra Aurora EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 am

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Page 1 of 1