Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 5 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 5 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Lunch with Family (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Regulus merely continued staring at the floor, and so didn't notice his brother's irritation. Of course, he didn't blame SIrius...He didn't blame anyone-he was neutral. But he didn't want to believe that any of his family were bad-he truly loved them all. So his answer was a muttered, "I think they were hoping thigs would change...that you would."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Sirius closed his eyes and took some deep breaths. He really didn't want to get frustrated with Regulus. Especially not after all his brother was doing to help him out. But he couldn't help but feel the anger flare up within himself when Regulus told him that he wanted him to change. He let out a choked and disbelieving, "What?" He looked right at Regulus and felt the anger that he had only felt towards his parents, towards his brother, "I'm not going to change my ways. I get that you don't believe what I believe, but don't you dare try to change my opinions. Just because someone is non-magical doesn't mean they're scum. Some of them are twenty times better than you'll ever be." he said sharply. Right away he realized his mistake. "Shit, I didn't mean that Reg." He had meant what he said, but he shouldn't have said that to Regulus. He didn't feel that way towards Reg, he wasn't a horrible person, people like his parents were.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Regulus didn't truly want his brother to change-he loved him the way he was. Of course, he'd have appreciated it if he were to think differantly on the point of muggleborns, but he wasn't willing to go to the lengths his parents had gone for that. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times as SIrius finished his rant, feeling truly hurt. His eyes stung a little, and stared at the floor, determined not to let himself actually cry in front of Sirius. "It's fine," He said in a somewhat choked voice, though he was truly offended.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am

Sirius felt bad immediately when he saw Regulus look so upset. "Reg. I didn't mean to say that stuff. It's not okay. You're not a bad guy. You know how firmly I believe in what I believe. Just don't try to change me." he said seriously. He was serious about what he was saying, but the way he had said it to Regulus wasn't very friendly
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am

Regulus nodded with a sigh. He knew Sirius didn't think he was as bad as he just said-he didn't bother sugar coating it with the rest of the family, so he figured he actually did mean that he didn't hate Regulus. "I know...I never really wanted to change you, either." That didn't mean that he didn't hope that he miraculously would, though. But he didn't want to have to change him...in fact, it was more that he wasnted the family to be the way it used to when he was very little than about the muggles, though his brother's love for them did concern him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Sirius felt slightly relieved when Regulus sighed next to him. He breathed a sigh of relief as well. "This is just who I am. And who I'm always going to be." he said slowly, hoping that Regulus would give up his hopes of him changing and returning home. HE never would return here as long as he could help it. Sirius thought coming here was a mistake, but it seemed that he had needed this conversation with his brother. He didn't want his brother to think that he actually may return here one day.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

"I know," Regulus said with a nod. After all, Sirius hadn't changed over the last 15 years, why would he now? But that didn't mean he couldn't hope, even if it was irrational.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 am

Sirius sighed as Regulus finally saw what he was trying to say. "Yeah." was all he was able to say. The tension in the air was abnormally thick. Sirius shifted uncomfortably and started throwing the bag of coins in the air and catching it again. It helped him avoid the awkwardness between his brother and him.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Reg looked up at the sound of coins rattling against eachother, and smiled slightly when he saw Sirius playing with the bag of coins. "Have you ever checked with a doctor about that ADHD?" He teased to change the subject-it often did seem as though Sirius could not sit still.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 am

Sirius couldn't help but laugh as Regulus poked fun at his inability to sit still. "Nope. Never been checked for that. Though some of our professors have highly recommended that I do get checked. But that's no fun." he said smiling and laughing as he tossed the coins in the air again.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 am

"No fun?!" Regulus asked with a raised eyebrow. "Mental sanity isn't as boring as some would make it sound, you know." He teased with a roll of his eyes and a slight smile-he was glad that Sirius had gone with the change of subject and it wasn't quite as awkward anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Sirius just let out a hearty laugh. "But Reg, if I were mentally sane. Then everyone would realize what a freak I am. But now I can just blame it all on my craziness!" he said laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 pm

"True, that." Regulus agreed with a nod of mock seriousness before joining into Sirius' laughter. "Got to have an excuse for it, at least," He teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 am

Sirius laughed in a happy tone with his brother. Finally he laid back and let out a final laugh and then he sighed. He was having a good time with Reg, despite their little spat they'd had.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Regulus glanced at the door again as he thought he heard a noise outside of the room. Once again, though it proved to be his imagination. He didn't want Sirius to leave, but he knew it would be a very awkward meeting if his parents spotted him there. So he reluctantly asked, "When do you need to leave?" He wasn't sure if he was hoping for Sirius to leave soon so neither of them would get in trouble, or later so they could hang out for a while longer. Probably the latter one-much, much later-there was no telling when they'd get the chance to talk again, though they had agreed to exchange owls at least.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Sirius flinched slightly as Regulus' eyes turned towards the door. For a moment he was afraid his mum would burst through. But when the door remained shut he relaxed again and said, "I'm not sure. I don't really have any plans for the day that I'm aware of. But if you think it's getting risky for me to stay here any longer, I'll leave." he said. He didn't want to leave, but he was putting himself of Reg at risk by staying here every passing minute.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Regulus shook his head, deciding it was worth the risk. "No, it's fine." He said. After all, they probably wouldn't get a chance to see each other at school with all his cousins around. And sending owls just wasn't the same. SO he'd make the best of the time they had now and try to stop being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Sirius smiled genuinely. "Well that's fine by me." He was glad to be spending this type of time with his brother. He hadn't seen him in a long time and he missed him. Although he'd never admit that to anyone. "So.." Sirius said after a long silence, hoping that Reg would have something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Regulus raised an eyebrow at Sirius, thinking that his "so..." meant he had something to say and merely wasn't. "So?" He prompted his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 am

Sirius shook his head, "So....I have nothing to say and I was kind of hoping that you would." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 am

"Oh." Reg said with an understanding nod. He then tried to think of something to say and said with a grin, "I have plenty of things I could say, but probably none of them are worth hearing."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Sirius chuckled lightly and decided to roll with his brother's statement. "Oh do tell little brother. I'd love to hear what you're thinking of."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Regulus pondered this for a moment, wondering which of the things he was thinking he could safely bring up. He was thinking about the coming school year, which seemed depressing considering he'd probably barely see Sirius, the current family issues, how he wished he was old enough to join the Death Eaters, and other uncomfortable subjects. So he winded up deciding on, "I was thinking that I should offer you something to eat." Then, not really directed to Sirius but seemingly just empty space, he summoned the house-elf, "Kreacher!" Kreacher appeared with a crack and was about to give Regulus his normal low bow when his eyes locked onto Sirius. He then stopped midway down and glared openly at the boy.
"Please don't tell Mum and Dad...or Bella, Cissy, or Dromeda for that matter." Reg begged. He was confident that the elf would do as he requested, or wouldn't have summoned him.
And, of course, he was right. Kreacher bowed and said, "As you wish, Master Regulus."Regulus grinned gratefully at the elf, and then turned back to Sirius, motioning for him to go ahead and request something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Sirius smiled when Reg offered food. When the scrawny house elf appeared in the room he felt the little black eyes trying to send daggers his way. He smirked lightly with a small triumph as Kreacher had to obey Regulus' command. "Hmm....just a regular sandwich is fine by me. Whatever is in the house." he said with a shrug. "Thanks" he said to Regulus.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:22 pm

"No problem. Besides, it's Kreacher who's doing all the work." Reg pointed out with a shrug as Kreacher left with another loud crack. Of course, he knew Sirius would most likely never thank Kreacher- the two had never realy gotten along. Thinking of this, Reg couldn't help but laugh and ask, "Do you think saying, 'Whatever is in the house is fine' was actually wise?'" After all, though Reg hated to think the worst in the Elf, but he hated Sirius and may very well bring him a sock-sandwhich or something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Family (G)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next