Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 2 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLunch with Family (G) - Page 2 I_voting_barLunch with Family (G) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Lunch with Family (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Galleons : 1514

Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 am

Sirius narrowed his eyes, "Fine. We'll drop this for now." He noticed his brother's search for a new topic but didn't comment on it. Sirius held off answering for a moment, then his eyes flashed to the door very quickly. Then he looked at Regulus and lowered his voice, "The Potters Residence." he said smiling. Then his smile vanished, "I swear to Merlin if any Death Eaters or our parents show up at the Potters house looking for me or anything like that, I'm coming to get you. They are the nicest people I have ever met and if I'm putting them in danger by staying there because someone is looking for me, you better tell me. I swear Reg, I'd never be able to live with myself if I caused them any pain." Sirius said fiercely. He couldn't be 100 percent positive that it wouldn't accidentally slip out to his parents. And if the Potters were in danger because of Sirius, he would leave and make sure they were safe. The Potters were true family in Sirius' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:56 am

Regulus held up his hands defensively at Sirius' words. "I won't tell them," He promised. Of course, he didn't exactly agree with Sirius' assessment of them being "the nicest people he'd ever met," since he'd witnessed Potter bullying some of his friends. However, he wasn't going to point this out since he knew Sirius could get very defensive about his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:32 am

Sirius smiled as he felt relieved, "Good. I know me and James have made a lot of enemies over our years in school, but his parents don't deserve any burdens. Or at least not any because they took me in." Sirius knew Regulus had probably seen and heard bad things about James and him, especially since he was in Slytherin. And Sirius certainly wasn't saying he was innocent, but Mr and Mrs Potter didn't deserve any Death Eaters knocking at their door for Sirius. Especially because they'd challenge them before willingly handing Sirius over.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Regulus nodded. "I'll take your word for that." He agreed. After all, he wasn't one to judge people before having met them, even if their son wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world. Besides, he still trusted Sirius, even if his parents had warned him not to.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Sirius smiled when Regulus nodded his head. He didn't care if Reg liked James. But if he deliberately were planning on hurting James' family, who Sirius considered to be his own family, he would have been extremely upset. Sirius walked around his room in search of the gold he was supposed to be looking for. The conversation about the Potters left him feeling on edge. He felt as if his mum were going to come bursting through the door firing curses at him. Sirius sighed. "I hate this place." he said quietly, immediately he hoped Regulus didn't hear him, he hadn't meant to say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Reg frowned at Srius' comment, feeling rather hurt. but then, he supposed he already knew that-after all, why else would he run away. "I guess I can see why." He conceded, though some of his hurt showed through his voice. For, though Regulus loved the house and all of it's inhabitants, he knew that Srius had a much harder time getting along with those who lived here.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Sirius bit his tongue when Regulus responded to his accidental comment with an extremel hurt voice. "Reg. I'm sorry. That was not supposed to be out loud." he said frowning. "But I suppose it is true. Mum and dad never liked me they way they love you, especially not after I started disagreeing with them." he said hoping that his brother would see reason as to why he would think such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

"I know," Reg said with a shrug. He'd always known that he was his parents favorite, and hadn't exactly relished in the punishments he was aware they'd given Sirius. He knew there'd been reason behind his leaving. He sighed. "It's fine." He assured his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 am

Sirius nodded his head when Reg assured him it was fine. He took that as the cue to drop the subject. It was very touchy between the two of them. Sirius couldn't say anything bad about his parents because Reg was so fond of them. The easiest thing to do was just not talk about it. Sirius searched his brain for something to say to his little brother, but he thought of nothing so he went back to searching his room.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Regulus was glad that Sirius had left the subject of the rest of the family. He cast his eyes about the room as he, to, tried t think of something else to talk about. "So...Looking foreward to the school year?" He asked, using the classicly lame conversation starter. But he couldn't think of anything else, and wanted to talk to Sirius as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Sirius grinned at his brother's lame conversation starter, "Yes of course! My last year of pranks and tormenting first years." He laughed at his statement, "How about you? Looking forward to the last year of my legacy?"
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Regulus shook his head with a laugh. "No, not particularly," He admitted. He'd never been to fond of practical jokes. However, he added with a teasing grin, "However, if you don't do anything to me, I suppose I can survive it."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Sirius laughed with Regulus, "You aren't?" Sirius asked in mock surprise. He knew that Reg hated all the pranks that he and his friends pulled. "Don't worry Reg, I'll be sure to pull plenty of pranks on you."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Regulus rolled his eyes. "Gee, thanks. I really appreciate your concideration." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 am

Sirius laughed, "I'll take it easy on you kiddo." He inwardly thought about how he probably wouldn't take it easy on Regulus' friends, but there was no need to bring that up right now.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Regulus laughed. "I appreciate that," He said earnestly. "So...planning on doing anything ineresting other than pulling pranks?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well I suppose there will be some school in there. Girls too. Well I shouldn't say that, I'm dating Kat." he said reddening slightly at his slip of tongue. "Just enjoying my last year of no responsibilities."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Regulus laughed when he messed up and referred to girls in the plural sense. "No responsibilities? Whatever happened to the dire task of pranking?" Reg teased.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Sirius pushed his brother when he laughed at his little slip up. "Pranking is a huge responsibility. But I was talking about making money, choosing sides, finding somewhere to live, getting a job and not getting killed without the protection of Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Regulus sighed. "I suppose those might be a little worse than pranking." He agreed with a frown. "But...well, you always have the key to our gringots vault, so that's one problem solved." He said with a shrug and small., though sad, smile, deciding not to comment on the others.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 am

Sirius chuckled sadly, it was all too true. "I don't have the key to the family one, just my vault, which doesn't have that much gold in it these days." Sirius admitted. He was really hoping to find the galleons he had hidden in his room, there were at least 100 hidden here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Regulus hesitated a moment before offering, "Well, you can have my key to the family's vault." He knew his parents would be very upset if they found out, but chances were they wouldn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Sirius stopped walking and turned around to Regulus. He didn't know what to say, he certainly was not expecting him to say that. "Reg, I-I'd love to accept that offer. But I can't, if mum or dad found out you gave me your key. I don't even want to think about what they'd do." he said shaking his head no. He couldn't bear the thought of putting his brother in danger like that.
Back to top Go down
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Regulus laughed. "They wouldn't notice." He said, shaking his head. "Well, so long as you don't completely empty it, that is." He added sarcastically-there was so much gold in the vault it would be ahrd to carry it all.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Sirius bit his lip, "Are you sure? I'd hate for you to be in trouble because of me." Then he chuckled, "From what I remember, I couldn't take all of that gold even if I wanted to." He noticed his brother's sarcasm and knew that he was right, the Black family was very rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with Family (G)   Lunch with Family (G) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch with Family (G)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next