Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Remus John Lupin EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Remus John Lupin EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Remus John Lupin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Remus John Lupin EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Remus John Lupin EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Remus John Lupin EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Remus John Lupin EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Remus John Lupin EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Remus John Lupin EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Remus John Lupin I_vote_lcapRemus John Lupin I_voting_barRemus John Lupin I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus John Lupin I_vote_lcapRemus John Lupin I_voting_barRemus John Lupin I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Remus John Lupin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

Remus John Lupin Empty
PostSubject: Remus John Lupin   Remus John Lupin EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:21 am

Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin J_gyllenhaal1_300_400

General Information

Full Name: Remus John Lupin
Nicknames: Moony
Date of Birth: March 10
Orientation: Straight
House: Gryffindor
Year: 7th Year
Blood Status: Hlaf-Blood
Play by: Jake Gyllenhaal

Appearance

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'10
Body Type: He's skinny, but clearly muscular.
Distinguishing Markings: He's got several scars across his face.
Dress Style: He dresses respectfully yet comfortably, generally in black jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

Personal Description

Quirks: He's a prefect, but also tends to get into mischeif. When his friends are doing something he doesn't like, he tends to pretend to be doing something else. Likes: Hanging out with his three close friends, the outdoors, and academics. He enjoys a good laugh, so long as it's not at someone's expense. He also likes to occassionally get into mischeif.
Dislikes: Getting into trouble (in other words, getting caught), the full moon and the transformation that comes with it, when his friends bully students, and being less than perfect in a course.
Strengths: He's a smooth lier, and good at thinking on his feet..Actually, he's agood thinker in general, being quite intelligent. He's also very perceptive and talented at judging what those around him are thinking or feeling. Also, he can be quite amusing and entertaining when he wants to be, and is very good with sarcasm. However, he's much calmer and more polite and kind than his friends, and manages to see the good in just about anyone. Also, he manages to keep things somewhat civil even with those he doesn't particularly like. He's a skilled flier, and rather athletic in general.
Weaknesses: He has trouble standing up against his friends, and is a bit of a perfectionist. Also, he is somewhat depressed at times, and is deeply afraid of rejection.

Personal Information

Family: His muggle mother, Evan Lupin; and his wizard father, John Lupin.

Personal History: Remus had a good childhood with his loving parents until the day when his father made the mistake of insulting Fenrir Greyback. Remus was bitten, and became a werewolf himself. His parents struggled to find a cure for Remus, but none worked (the wolfsbane potion had yet to be invented). He's been very disgrimnated again since his transformation, and his parents were afraid he wouldn't be able to attend Hogwarts due to the danger he'd cause to other students. However, Professor Dumbledore encouraged him to come to go to school, despite his condition. He did so, and spent the nights of the full moon in the shreiking shack. He quickly made friends with James, Sirius, and Pettigrew. However, he also kept the truth from them, for fear that they'd no longer like him if they knew he was a werewolf, until they figured it out themselves only in their second year. A few years later, they managed to become animagi, and joined him on the nights of the full moon. With their company, he became tame and was able to wander outside of the shrieking shack, making his transformations much less painful.

Pets: None.
Wand: Ash wood, 10 1/2 Inch, Centaur and Unicorn hair entwined

RP how you got your letter: Lupin woke up early on the day of his eleventh birthday, knowing that it would be the day he'd get his invitation to Hogwarts, as his father had the day he'd turned 11. But he doubted he'd be able to attend-he'd overheard his parents talking about the possibility of keeping him home since it'd pose a threat to the other students, though they had yet to confront him about it (he assumed they didn't want to make him to upset before they'd officially decided). He was used to not attending school-he hadn't gone to the muggle school his mother had requested he attend since he'd been bitten. But he'd heard marvelous tales of the wizarding school, Hogwarts, through his dad when he was much younger.
However, he grew restless and hungry by late morning, and reluctantly stood up to go get some food-his mother would probably have cooked him something wonderful, since it was his birthday....probably something even better than normal, since she must know how disapointing not recieving his invitation, or, at least, just being told he couldn't attend. He was right-there was a spectacular breakfast of everything imaginable set out before him-eggs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, etc.... He eagerly took a seat, not wanting to betray to his parents how upset he was. However, he was surprised when neither of them came to join him, and he looked up at his parents who were standing by the kitchen counter. There was an envelope in front of them, and they both looked solemn, though he could have sworn he saw his father's lips flicker as though he wanted to smile. He stood up to join them, and saw that the envelope resting on the counter had the Hogwarts crest on it-his invitation. He bit his lip and reached out to take it-his parents were clearly waiting for him to do so.
He hesitated a moment before opening the envelope, hoping that it would not contain a letter telling him that they could not permit him to attend Hogwarts. It was quite the opposite-the standard invitation, telling him the train to take to school and the neccessary supplies. "I...Can I go?" He asked his parents, not entirely sure he wanted to hear their answer.
At this, both his parents allowed themselves to grin. His mother handed him another piece of parchment he hadn't noticed her holding. He raised his eyebrow and his father explained, "It's a letter from Professor Dumbledore, urging us to send you...and some minor conditions."
Remus nodded, though he tried not to let him hope to much, though he couldn't imagine his father would lie to him. But he spread out the paper in front of him, and he quickly scanned it. He saw a mention of shack in hogsmead, but didn't read to much about it. Rather, his eyes focused on the single line "I would like to encorouge you to send your son, Remus, to Hogwarts. We will not allow any harm to come to him, or the other students, due to his unique condition, and our school would be glad to have him."
Remus looked up from the letter, and allowed a wide grin to spread across his face, and he felt his heart thudding with excitement-He was going-he got to go to Hogwarts!

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Admin
James Potter

Galleons : 318

Remus John Lupin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remus John Lupin   Remus John Lupin EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:59 pm

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down
https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net

Remus John Lupin
Page 1 of 1