Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) I_vote_lcapStealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) I_voting_barStealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) I_vote_lcapStealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) I_voting_barStealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm

She had been stealing all her life and she want things to be free with her.However today she had pick a spot to steal from on the street. When people came out theater she wait for the person to come out and when she did she start to moved toward them she would be went to looking at something else she did intend she run into them she went for there wallet that is she would heavy apologies to them which case she would disappear down the street and she was not after just there money she would used the money and nothing else no credit card that is and such thing so they would not trace her just there money and she moved back toward the back theatre and now she moved to back she went through there dumpster so speak she found what she was looking for popcorn she would have for dinner that is she was known to be runner when she heard the police coming her way she went hide behind the dumpster and they did not see her where no sign of her yet and she did think about the movie and she wonder how much money they make. If she did see she would be first to steal from them but what could what could one say she was cleaver thief but when she did go into hiding and one cat.

"Appolo dear. Want some?" The cat was spot it look leopard or exotic cat but it meow and she found some soft one piece which she went to munching on some of popcorn.."If only they had chicken in this dumpster but what can say there greedy? And no good. The two of them seemed love one another greatly but so what they had was each other. Oh goody I found some tunic in can for us. Appolo merely meow and agree with her on the matter find food that is as she lay out to him but she lean back against the threatre dumpster.

She was not likely to show up around school she did not know that many people yet she was some what she did not want to bother others with her personal life that she stolen from alot of people she has yet to make alot of friends. Most people want to socialize with people who where rich not poor or homeless but that was how she live that is.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am

Remus was debating watching a movie, but he found the place rather busy. Deciding against it, he headed around back to take a short cut to Flourish and Blotts, figuring he'd read instead of watching a movie. However, he stopped when he saw a girl he recognized from school hanging out by the dumpsters. "What're you doing back here?" He asked in surprise. After all, most people didn't make a habit of hiding out behind dumpsters.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 am

Drusilla had not been in movies so long but she had budget to live by or tight one. She could not play around when it movies. That was because she was hiding most people and would not want to hang around someone liked her. Then she heard a voice and her cat meowing that someone has seen her and she went to stuff the money in her pocket at that person she just pick pocket.She did not know him well right now she thought she could not tell him truth no she was too afraid. That was it she did not record by sure lucky and she would end up back with her parent who would abuse her.So her choice she had to come up with good answer she start toward the boy liked she had surprise him.

Oh.. I was ." She was struggle finding the words she finally look back at him. I was just look for something to eat. That was her word that was free food what did he know she was not total rich but she had stolen bit but she was saving some money she stolen for school and you important that is. It was more liked the people she pick pocket there donate to her right and they just don't know they are. She did need her parents finding out that is which is harder then what people think that is.

She came out looking back at the man she knew at certain dumpster they did not have alot of food. Mcdonnel french fries not that good either and she start toward him and she moved toward Lupin with a light smiled. If she got lucky they left there hamburger in dumpster that was rare.She look back at Lupin with a light smiled and she did not have alot of friends yet but she never thought of asking Lupin about what she did or money no she would awful if she did. She liked him as friend but he seemed to actually want to be friend him which is plus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 am

Remus frowned in confusion. "Food, but-" He started to say, since it wasn't like there was an entrance to a restraunt back here. However, his eyes then traveled to the dumpster she'd been standing by, and noticed the tuna the cat had been eating looked a little...gross. He turned back to the girl with a frown. "How about I buy you something to eat instead?" He offered, feeling rather bad that she had to dig through dumpsters to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 am

Drusilla never really asked anyone to do that and she was now confused as to why he was being so nice. The boy was being to nice and she could not believed what he was doing for her.She hate for her spend money on her and such thing. He was so lucky to have home but she was homeless she decide to run away from it. It had do with being knock down and then nightmare that they where going to kill one day with what they where doing with her. Now awful that he was going to spend money on her. Usually she got lucky when it come dumpster it guarantee that she did not caught that is when it came pick pocket it more risky and it took forever.

" umm yeah that's sound good.It been awhile I did not need to clear off before I could eat it.. She was quiet she did not remember his name. I think seen you somewhere I think we go school together right.What is your name? She asked Remus as he follow him and then before she turn away from cat.

Come on Apolo lets go." The cat was what consider her family it was stray she felt liked stray cat and no she was not rich she did not have a lot of money but she just manage pick 32 galleon not enough she still need some for books and this year other things. She name him after a Greek god because he was sunshine in what she was living and he help her find food too sometime by his sense smell. Sometime he caught some bird and when he she would go search for matches or lighter that people threw away and light some on fire and pull feather off bird and grab stick start roasting bird.She want to get off topic what was going on at home.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 am

"Remus," He answered as he began to lead her out of the alley and towards some restraunts. "Yours?" He asked before adding, "And what do you want? There's the Leaky Cauldron, but there's also a good thai place down in Knockturn Alley." He said. Of course, he didn't make a habit of shopping in that area, but he had gone a few times with the guys simply because they weren't supposed to...well, SIrius was allowed to, but it was an adventure for Peter, James and him.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:20 am

Drusilla had wonder what his name was she felt going weird at the same time. She normally alot of people. My name is Drusilla . She respond to him but she felt weird that she found him at the wrong moment at the same time she listen to him respond to her. "The Leaky Cauldron is fine with me." She just did not get into her personally life not so good with her parent where not best people but she been down Knockturn alley mainly to go through there dumpster mainly to scout out food in there trash can and then pickpocket from them there money and such thing.

She would not steal from someone who buy no that was big no for her but if there greedy if she thought they had too much money she would take some way away from them. But still this boy was being unbelieving being kind. Though she wonder one thing what would happened after the meal would they talk or what would they do. She had to figure out where she was sleeping at the house and what not listening to the man and she look back at the man and such thing she did not have that is the trick is finding something tomorrow and the next day she might have worried about that is. But she was going to saver this meal when they went to get this meal and him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Remus nodded. "Nice to meat you Drusilla." He said with a smile before leading going the rest of the way to the Leaky Cauldron. He respectfully held the door open for her before entering the bar himself.

(OOC: Continued at https://maraudersrealm.rpg-board.net/t235-a-good-meal-g#3348 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)   Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing. Enjoying time with her pet (Lupin)
Page 1 of 1