Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
Regulus Black EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
Regulus Black EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
Regulus Black EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Regulus Black EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
Regulus Black EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
Regulus Black EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
Regulus Black EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
Regulus Black EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
Regulus Black EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
Regulus Black I_vote_lcapRegulus Black I_voting_barRegulus Black I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Regulus Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Regulus Black

Regulus Black

Galleons : 626

Regulus Black Empty
PostSubject: Regulus Black   Regulus Black EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 am

Regulus Arcturus Black
Regulus Black Tom-moorcroft

General Information

Full Name: Regulus Arcturus Black
Nicknames: RAB
Date of Birth: March 13
Orientation: Straight
House: Slytherin
Year: 5th Year
Blood Status: Pure-Blood
Play by: Tom Moorcoft

Appearance

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5'6
Body Type: He's pretty skinny with broad shoulders and muscular arms.
Distinguishing Markings: None.
Dress Style: He generally wears a baggy black shirt and dark jeans.

Personal Description

Quirks: He bites his lip when he's upset, and taps his foot when he thinks. Also, he has a tendency to continuously toss his head to get his hair out of his face.
Likes: Animals, the outdoors, his family (even Sirius) and his house-elf, Kreacher. He also enjoys Quidditch (he's a seeker). He also has an infatuation with Voldemort, though it's half just to please his family.
Dislikes: Hurting others, and anyone who hurts those he cares about.
Strengths: He's kind, loyal, brave, and self-sacrificing. He's also quite intelligent, and reads a fair amount.
Weaknesses: He's rather gullible, doing and believing whatever those around him are-especially those he cares about. He's also eager to please those he loves, and will do anything for them. He's rather obsessed with blood purity, but isn't really willing to be rude to people over it (in fact, he'd rather not know their blood status at all so as to avoid the whole subject altogether). However, he also doesn't want to hurt anybody, making him rather torn.

Personal Information

Family:
Father-Orion Black
Mother-Walburga Black
Older Brother-Sirius Black (though his mother's disowned him, but he still cares about him).
Cousins-Andromeda Black, Bellatrix Black, and Narcissa Black
His House-Elf- Kreatcher

Personal History: He's been spoiled rotten since he was a very young child, his pure-blood parents being filthy rich. Also, he got all of their attention since they did not like Sirius, and he was considered to be their "better son." So he wound up being the heir to the house, the baby, and the best son. This made his parents both be very kind to him, and he loved them dearly. He also came to believe what they were constantly saying about "blood purity," and how important it was. However, he also loved his brother, Sirius, and still does, though he'd never admit it for fear that he'd upset his parents. The two had fun playing with each other as young children, but they became gradually more distant as Sirius stopped believing what their parents told them about blood purity and continuously got into trouble. This progressed as Sirius got into Gryffindor until, finally, he left last year. Now he sees him barely at all, apart from in school where he tries not to socialize to much with him for fear of Bella or Narcissa seeing him. However, he's never actually insulted Sirius as his cousins do.

Pets: A great-horned owl, Agena.
Wand: Hawthorn wood, 9 inches, unicorn hair trapped in acramantulo web.

RP how you got your letter: Regulus woke up early on his birthday, as was to be expected, especially considering that it was his eleventh. He managed to stay in his bed until 7:30 so as not to wake his parents to early. Once he heard them moving around downstairs, he bounced out of his bed and hurriedly dressed. He grinned at himself in the mirror as he combed his hair. This was the day he'd get to go to Hogwarts. He was the youngest child in his family, and both Sirius and all his cousins had already been attending for a year or two. He was more than ready to join them.
Regulus nodded to himself in the mirror when he deemed himself decent, and then practically ran out of his room. He hesitated at the door to Sirius' room. Through the crack under the door he saw light flooding out-Sirius was awake. However, he knew that it was highly doubtful that his brother would come out to wish him a happy birthday since he didn't exactly try to socialize with their parents on a regular basis. Regulus raised his hand to knock, but then thought better of it. He and Sirius hadn't been talking much lately, since he'd gotten into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts. Regulus let his hand fall back to his side, and he sadly turned away from the door and towards the stairs.
When he got down to the kitchen, he saw Kreacher preparing a fabulous feast for breakfast, his mother hovering over him to make sure he cooked it all to perfection. Regulus managed a smile at the house-elf, though his mood was slightly daunted after his almost encounter with Sirius.
"Good morning, master Regulus," Kreature greeted him, serving up a plate and carrying it over to the table.
"'Morning." Regulus replied kindly as he took a seat. Kreature then placed the food in front of him, and Regulus immediately dug in. "Thanks, Kreature, it's delicious." He said between bites, making the house-elf bristle with pride.
His parents sat on either side of him, and Kreature immediately served them some breakfast as well. Regulus was well into his meal when an owl came bursting through the open window and swooped down to drop a piece of parchment on Regulus' lap before taking off again.
Regulus watched the majestic creature leave before turning to the parchment it had delivered him. He grinned excitedly when he saw the Hogwarts seal on the letter. He hurriedly peeled it open, and held up the letter enclosed for his parents to see. "I'm in!" He exclaimed happily, and his parents took turns embracing him lovingly.
"Congratulations, Master Regulus." Kreature said, earning him a wide grin from the young boy.
Regulus hesitated, but then caved and bolted up the stair to his brother's room. He could practically feel his parents watching him with a frown, but he kept going.
To Regulus' delight, Sirius opened his door at the first knock. Regulus held up the letter again. "I got it! I got in!" He repeated. To his delight, Sirius grinned back at him and the bent down slightly to embrace Regulus.
Regulus flung his arms happily around his brother to return the hug, thoroughly excited and happy. Not only was he looking forwards to the courses at Hogwarts, and getting to meat new people, but maybe-just maybe-it would repair his relationship with Sirius as well.

Last edited by Regulus Black on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans

Lily Evans

Galleons : 120

Regulus Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulus Black   Regulus Black EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

#ACCEPTED PROFILE!
Back to top Go down

Regulus Black
Page 1 of 1