Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Good Meal (G) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Good Meal (G) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Good Meal (G) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Good Meal (G) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

A Good Meal (G)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Remus nodded and took one last gulp of his firewhiskey before standing to go. He reached out a hand to help stead Drusilla as she stumbled, and couldn't help but laugh and tease quietly so that no one nearby would hear, "You get drunk easy." After all, she hadn't exactly had a lot. But then, if she'd honestly never had any alcohol before, it probably wouldn't take much.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

Galleons : 295

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Drusilla grab up her gloves as she start to stand up. She look back at hand and she watch him seemed to laugh and then she could hear everyone. She start to chuckle at him and she took Remus hand though they where burn they did not hurt much to hold his hand no she held on to his hand. oops. She moved with him and the cat follow behind her and that was oddest thing to see that is and she moved with him as she held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

Remus grinned at her but was tempted to remove his hand as the image of JOc seeing him hold another girl's hand popped into his head. But, of course, it was merely a friend's move....Anyways, he hoped that Dru realized that. He opened the door and motioned for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 am

Drusilla would reject if Remus trying something stupid liked that now.Someone would end up being slap that is and she tied the finger to her clothing so she would not loss them in her pant pocket.She took his hand not to sleep with him but just trying to get out here and it was not so she was not trip over table and that was her reason. It was just to make sure she did not fall down she was not after sleeping with Remus they were friends or girlfriend. Then she wonder one thing if your not allow to travel by broomstick and the she wonder though if person could be drunk and still be operation on broom stick just liked there drunk driver with cars. She did not want to fall over the place and secondly she would not need his help unless she was sober that was her issue. That is she was quiet independent she would not let Remus do anything naughty with her and she would be one to say no to Remus. If his girl saw them she would tell her straight up that Remus and her where just friends and no she would not let him do that to me.She follow him out the door she moved hand across the door place and she just wish it would stopped moving about that is.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:39 am

Remus couldn't help but chuckle again at how quickly she got drunk. "Maybe we should also get something to counteract the alcohol while we're getting something for your hands." He suggested, though still finding it rather amusing. Of course, it was her first time drinking, he reminded himself. She just hadn't drunken firewhiskey illegally at a young age like some people he knew.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Drusilla only took his hand to hold his hand she listen to him chuckle she did not think she was too drunk.At least she had her mind that to say no if he did try to advance himself with her. Well she did a couple have bud drink that was at young age. At time she did not know what it was it was mix in coke cola and she did not liked the coke that way that was one thing. She did not have it because her father believe in keep magical thing out of house. Well she did do some bad thing which was steal from people she pick pocket from people. As she glancing outside someone was walking by she knew what she step back in and duck down under the table she got sober saw someone from minster moving down the street.Ah yeah.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Though he knew Dru couldn't be to drunk off so little firewhiskey, she was still looked it as she stumbled around. But he lost this train of thought as he raised an eyebrow as she seemed to be hiding herself. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking around to see who or what she'd want to hide from.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Drusilla heart beaten so fast she did not know how to tell him this that she was pick pocket person in order to live. She came over to the man she stumble a bit and she gotten quiet and she moved toward him.and she held on to him in hug till she felt sure that danger pass and her voice drop to whisper. I been pick pocket people so I would not died.I was afraid that it was minster of magic coming to get me. She told Lupin and that was her reason and such things.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Remus nodded in understanding. He, personally, wasn't much for pickpocketing. Sure, he'd do it occasionaly, but generally he'd wind up returning the money somehow. He just did it for fun. It seemed a much better reason to steal because you actually needed the money to get by. So he wasn't upset, not really. However, he couldn't help but worry that she minght steal his money. Foolish really- after all, he wouldn't have much left in his pockets after he bought her an antidote for her burns. So he merely asked, "Does the Minister actually know?" It was highly probably, after all, that Dru was just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Drusilla was not doing for fun that is she was just doing get food and supplies for school.She used money for those thing to eat and it was never for fun or kick whatever. Without food and drink she would died that is and such things.I don't know if they do. She had not seen one that actually did and that was scare for her. She only did it so that it keep off the brink of death. Would you rather that she go hungry and become sick Lupin.Then she might end up in hospital too those type of thing she might have to worried about.I still don't take a chance that they might know.I can't give it back. The money went for something to eat and for my school supplies.She did not want to died that is and such thing s with that issue and such thing with that sortie thing. Check your pocket if don't believe her but she never steal from people.Don't worried I have taken anything from you.I don't want to take anything from people that want to help me.If she did she would pickpocket another person give him the money there you have it and she was quiet listening what he say she was quiet listening to boy.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Remus nodded. He knew she probably didn't steal for the fun of it- she didn't seem the type. All the same, he couldn't help but be ralived when she said she hadn't taken anything from him- after all, his own family wasn't exactly rulling in money. Sure, they weren't terribly poor, but they weren't wealthy either, and his parents were starting to worry about getting him more education after Hogwarts. And he hadn't been able to get a job to help what with being busy with the order...
He shook these thoughts out of his head and merely agreed with her about the ministry with a small smile, "Better safe than sorry."
He then looked around in thought as to were to go to get something for Dru's hands. Figuring it was unlikely the potions store would have it, he said, "Well...Probably the best place for an antidote would be St. Mungo's." He looked over at Dru to see if she was willing to go there.
Back to top Go down
Drusilla Forman

Drusilla Forman

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:46 am

Drusilla never found what she did liked stealing to get some of it in order to live. Was it really wrong she had no idea what she did it gave her strength and without there money she would be dead from hunger. Did Lupin really want that for her to died. She was serous about what she done and sometime she had fight for it because she was not only homeless person otherwise steal from her what she stolen. It was liked mad game survived of the fitness liked in the animal kingdom. [color=blue][I guess we can go there."/color] She told the man looking back at the man and she look back over Lupin she took his hand and so that the two would walk her there. She want him to come with her she never been there before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Meal (G)   A Good Meal (G) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Meal (G)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: