Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:55 pm

“Oh wow, that can’t have gone over well with Sirius,” Joc comment before having to think for a moment. “It would have to be first year when Kat’s brother was still in school with us, he’d bully me a lot to mess with her. This one time he took all of my books and parchment and threw it into the forbidden forest in front of all his friends and he wouldn’t let me get them until I’d tell him I wouldn’t talk to his sister again and promised to publicly denouncer her as my friend. Obviously it never really worked out that way, but he believed if for a time.” Joc knew her story wasn’t funny embarrassing like his but she’d been very embarrassed to ever have let Samuel bully her into almost losing her friendship.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:01 pm

"Luckily he just laughed it off," Remus said with a smile-he'd been extremely relieved that Srius hadn't taken it personally. However, he couldn't help but frown agrily as Joclynn recounted her experience with Kat's older brother-he was furious that the boy had bullied her, and felt about ready to go chase him down and beat the crap out of him, a reactin that rather surprised Remus. So he took a deep breath, and managed a forced smile as he reassured Joc, "Well, at least you didn't go through with it."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 pm

"Thats good," She said commenting on Sirius' reaction to Remus flirting with his girl. "Well actually I did, at the Quidditch pitch, this was of course after I told her everything that had happened. We faked a fight and didn't talk to each other for weeks, not even in secret to make it believable. We met secretly for the rest of that year and wrote back and forth all summer, with me under a secret name. We ‘made up’ on the bus ride the following year, just to spite him.” Joc remembered Samuel’s response to the girls becoming friends again and couldn’t not laugh.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Remus frowned, getting even more furious at Kat's brother. "So you just didn't speak in public all year?" He asked, shaking his head. He didn't find fault in Joc's actions-his guess was that Kat's brother had threatened her, and it sounded as though Kat had told her to. But Kat's brother's actions irritated him.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm

“Yeah, Kat had found the Room of Requirement and we’d meet there once or twice a week at night. When we ‘resolved our issues’ on the train before second year he tried to threaten me one time when I left the cabin that we’d been in and Samuel got caught and got detention for a week after I explained everything that had happened.”Joc noticed that Remus was upset. “But all of this is behind us now, I’ve never forgiven him for anything that he’s done and I hate him but he doesn’t bother us anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Remus nodded, this soothing his nerves slightly-it didn't change what he'd done, so he was still mad, but at least he wasn't bothering her anymore. He couldn't help but smirk when she said he'd gotten caught, and thought he deserved it. However, he decided to change the subject to distract himself and carried on asking question. "So, now that I know you most emberassing memory, what's your happiest memory?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 am

Joc was glad to see some of Remus’ tension fade. “Happiest memory would be the first time I manipulated plants. My father has had a garden my whole life and I’ve always loved working with him. When I was maybe 8 or 9 I had a few flowers of my own and I wasn’t always as attentive to them as I should have been and one day I had a few sunflowers that were almost withered away. And as I watered them I tried to will them to unwither and before I knew it there were all standing up and half of them grew like six centimeters. My father was just beaming it was great.” Joc’s face was a huge smile on it by the end of her story. “What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

"Hmmm..." Remus pondered. He was torn between the time his friends had found out he was a werewolf and then became animagi, and the time when he was accepted to Hogwarts. Figuring he shouldn't actually tell the first, he said, "As lame as it sounds, the time I got my invitation t Hogwarts." He said with a small smile. However, he was hesitant to elaborate since the reason it had made him so happy was that he'd been afraid he couldn't go as a werewolf. To distract her from the short answer, he asked another question. "So what are you most afraid of, and why?" He asked with a wicked grin. However, he knew he wouldn't actually do anything for fear of upsetting Joc.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 pm

“An invitation to Hogwarts is nothing to sneeze at,” was her way of telling him it wasn’t lame for that to be his happiest memory. “Biggest fear,” she said thinking about whether or not to tell him. After a moment she decided that he wouldn’t use it against her, “heights, when I was first learning to fly from my parents, I was maybe 10 or 15 meters up when I fell off my broom. My mum caught me before I hit the ground but it scared me so bad. I still enjoy flying from time to time as long as I don’t look straight down.” She was a little embarrassed and she knew it showed on her face but she quickly turned his question back at him, “So what scares you the most Remus and why?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:11 pm

"Understandable," Remus said with a nod-it could be very painful to fall off one's broom. He then pondered how to answer this question himself. He didn't want to refuse to answer this one as well, so he eventually figured out how to answer with a half-truth, "Full moons-I'm scared of werewolves." He then figured out another question before she could inquire further. "What's your favorite flavor of icecream and favorite drink?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Joc’s thought process about Remus’ confession was cut short by his question and because of that she had to think for a moment. “Favorite ice cream would be strawberry cheesecake and favorite drink would be white grape juice. What about you?” Joc’s thoughts then turned back to what Remus had said for the moment or so before he answered. She thought it a little odd to fear the moon because you fear what the moon brings but wouldn’t comment on it since he had changed the subject so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"Ice cream would be chocolate fudge brownie, and drink would have to be butterbeer." Remus answered, relieved that Joc didn't push his comment on the moon. He thought a moment to think up another question. "All right-since your sister's attend a muggle school, I'm assuming you did also-what's your favorite muggle subject? And what courses are you taking at Hogwarts?" The second one he asked mostly in the hopes of having them with her.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 am

“I did also attend muggle primary and my favorite classes were world history and art. This year I wanna take Astronomy, Divinations, DADA, Herbology, Potions and Transfiguration. What about you, you didn’t say whether or not you had attended muggle primary but defiantly what classes are you taking this year?”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 pm

"I did attend for a while," Remus said, though "a while" was exagerating-he'd only attended for two years, including kindergarten. "And I think my favorite courses were English and History. This year I'm taking DADA, Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology, and Care of Magical Creatures." He said, smiling when he realized that meant they were both taking several of the same courses. Of course, there was no gurantee that they'd have them together, but there was a good chance. He then asked, "What's your favorite shop here at Diagon Alley? And what about at Hogsmead?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:47 pm

“Here would be Florean Fortescue’s and Hogsmead would be Honeydukes, I’ve got a terrible sweet tooth. What about you?” She was hopeful after Remus had listed his classes that they may have at least one maybe two together.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:33 pm

"Probaby here and Zonko's." He admitted. "A bit of a wierd combo, huh?" He added with a grin. He then hesitated for a moment before asking, "Care to go get some icream then, instead of sitting around here whispering?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't say no. He was half trying to ask her on a date, but not wanting to say it so bluntly. But he also did realize that some people didn't seem to happy with their constant talking in the normally quiet bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 pm

“Definatly an odd combination,” she agreed with a grin. She wanted to say yes to Remus’ question but she first had to tease him a little bit. “Are you asking me on a date, sir?” She asked with a playful grin on her face, hoping he wouldn’t take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Remus laughed, but then hesitated before answering, "Well, if it was, hypothetically, what would your answer be?" He asked with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 pm

“Hypothetically if you were asking I’d have to say hypothetically I’d say yes.” Joc noticed his nervous smile and smiled back and placed her hand on his in an attempt to calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Remus smiled, looking thoroughly relieved at her answer, and his grin only widened as she placed his hand on his. "In that case, yes, I suppose I am asking you on a date." He asnwered.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Joc’s smile could only grow as his did, “And I suppose I’m saying yes. After of course we pay for our books.” She said pointing at their respective piles on the table.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 pm

"Of course," Remus said with a nod, looking back at the stack of books on the table that he'd all but forgotten about. He stood and grabbed both of their piles before walking over to the cashier. He handed him the rather large pile of books and dug enough money out of his pocket to pay for both of theirs. He frowned slightly, but figured he still had enough to buy them both an icecream before he had to stop at Gringots.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Joc followed him to the check out and her jaw dropped when she saw him paying for hers as well. “You don’t have to do that,” she said, digging through her purse to get her own money to pay for the books that she had gotten her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Remus shook his head at her with a smile. "It's fine," He assured her, grabbing her wrist to stop her from getting her money while handing the cashier his own with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Joc frowned when he’d stopped her but after a moment acquiesced, knowing it wasn’t worth arguing with someone over something like money when they’ve made up their mind. She knew that if there was more where that came from she’d have to have a conversation with him about it since she was too independent to let him pay for everything all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: