Marauder's Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder's Realm

7th Year for our Marauder's. It's time to choose your side.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's August 1, 1977! Hogwarts is still closed to everyone! We have blue skies and it's surprisingly warm. So everyone should go out and enjoy the nice fresh air while we still can. Shops will be open soon so students may purchase their supplies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» Affiliation Application
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 am by Guest

» Sorting Hat Quiz
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am by Merci D'Everitt

» One Peice Revival - New RP Forum
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am by Guest

» Dark Futures
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am by Guest

» Celebrity Claim
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm by Odette Cambry

» Aerodynamic! (Grand Re-Opening!)
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

» Naomi Night
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 am by Naomi Night

» ShadowHenge Academy
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:41 pm by Guest

Photobucket
|| Hogwarts Staff || 3 : 1
|| Students || 12 : 2
|| Gryffindor || 5 : 2
|| Hufflepuff || 3 : 1
|| Ravenclaw || 3 : 0
|| Slytherin || 3 : 0
|| Ministry Workers || 0 : 0
|| Shopkeepers || 0 : 0
|| Healers || 0 : 1
|| Reporters || 0 : 0
|| Uni Students || 0 : 0
|| Misc || 0 : 1
|| Totals || 15 : 5
Top posters
Katherine Marie Miller
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Joclynn Lyra Aurora
 Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_lcap Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 I_voting_bar Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
Drusilla Forman
Mary McDonald
Adeline Maurice
Silvia Stinton
Regulus Black
James Potter
Professors
Acting
OPEN
Ancient Runes
OPEN
Ancient Studies
Blake Cartier
Animagus
Mickey Goodfield
Arithmancy
OPEN
Art
OPEN
Astronomy
Audrina Kerrigan
Care of Magical Creatures
OPEN
Charms
OPEN
Dancing
Brinleigh Cross
Defense Against the Dark Arts
OPEN
Dueling
OPEN
Divination
Caleb Voyde
Economics
OPEN
Flying
OPEN
Ghoul Studies
OPEN
Herbology
OPEN
History of Magic
OPEN
Languages
OPEN
Latin
OPEN
Muggle Studies
OPEN
Music
OPEN
Mythology
Ylenia Greengrass
Philosophy
OPEN
Physical Education
Michelle Woodhouse
Poetry and Literature
OPEN
Potions
OPEN
Transfiguration
OPEN
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vote HERE daily on topsites

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Galleons : 1460

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Joc followed him as he found a few books. “Ummm…..life cycle.” She wasn’t really sure, but that’s what she liked when she was that age. She then got thinking about what Mary would want. She was wanting to maybe get a different animal so the girls had a bit of variety but she didn’t want to say anything until he asked.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

Galleons : 1146

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Remus nodded, and pulled a book off the shelf. It was by an author he really liked, who made it sound quite interesting-almost like a fictional story-but jammed a surprising amount of information in your head at the same time He held it out for Joclynn and asked, "What do you think about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Joc flipped through the book he had handed her and knew Rose would love it. “Perfect,” she stated. “One down, one to go.” She wasn’t quite sure where to head next so she just stood there looking more closely at the book until Remus went in search of the next one.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Remus nodded. "Good," He said with a grin before heading over to the fictional area on animals. "Any ieas on the one for...Mary, was it?" he asked, struggling to recall the name of Joclynn's younger sister. He wasn't entirely sure were to start on this one, since there were so many differant kinds of fictional books.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Joc followed Remus and smiled as he stumbled for her sister’s name. “Yes, Mary. Well not rabbits but I’m not sure on my options past that. Been a while since I’ve looked for something like this.” It was all too true it had been 8 years since she was the girls’ age and looking for stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

"Hmmm..." Remus pondered, scanning the titles of the books before him for ideas. "What about unicorns?" He suggested, figuring that seemed at least as girly as rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 pm

“It’s not a bad idea but last I knew she was more into nonmagical animals. And the last thing my parents need is a ‘Unicorns are real’ fiasco at the school again, this time with real books.” She laughed to herself. The girls had done it before when they first started primary school and she didn’t want to give them the ammo to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Remus chuckled at that. "They go to a muggle school, I take it?" Remus asked curiously. He, too, had attended one....for a couple years, anyways. It took him a moment to realize that this was not an appropriate question, considering he'd just met her-especially with the present climate. "Er...never mind." He said, and hastily turned the discussion back to books. "What about...deer or something?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm

“I asked you what you want to do after school and got an answer and you feel as though you can’t ask me about my family? Tsk tsk Remus.” She laughed a moment at the situation, neither of them seemed to really know how to act around eachother. “Yes the girls attend a muggle primary at the moment. Perhaps birds.”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Remus nodded, but decided to comment no more on the subjkect of school-at the present time, talking about having a muggle family wasn't exactly the safest thing, and he didn't want anybody to overhear or for her to end up suspiscious of him. So, he instead moved over to a section on muggle animals and scanned the titles before him for anything that sounded like it might be about birds. After a few moments he plucked a book off the shelf that had a promising title (Soaring in the Clouds) and was, again, by an author he was somewhat familiar with. He flipped it over and scanned the back of the book quickly, his eyes darting across the page. Once he'd confirmed it was about birds, he handed it over to Joclynn. "What about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 am

Joc felt awkward when Remus didn’t react to her teasing. “Did I say something?” she asked, not knowing what could be wrong. She took the book he had handed her and flipped through it. “Yes, this seems like it will work.” She made a short stack in her arms and held it close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 am

Remus' brows came together in confusion, forming a deep line on his forehead. He had no idea what would make her think that. After a moment he figured out what she meant, and the expression faded away into a serious expression. "Well, yes, you've said several things." He teased, pretending to take her words literally. However, he then reassured her, "But I don't believe you've said anything offensive, if that's what you mean...I just didn't want to offend you, or make you announce you're a muggle-born, or something." Remus expleained, his voice becoming truly serious at the end as he looked around the store-there were, of course, one or two others shopping.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 am

“I know I’ve said several things in fact I’ve said more then several, but I was more after the second one.” She was glad she hadn’t offended him. “You haven’t offended me and I could care less what others think when it comes to who I was born to, I’m proud of my family and wouldn’t change it for anything.”
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 am

Remus frowned at her, looking seriously concerned. "I understand were you're coming from," He said honestly. After all, he'd readily defend his muggle mother as well as his friend's girlfriend, but, "It's still risky to just tell everybody things like that, though..." He said pointedly. He found himself rather concerned, not wanting Joclynn to throw herself into danger-she seemed like a really nice girl.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 am

“I’m not telling everyone, I’m telling you,” she stated, she understood what he was saying but still refused to feel like she had something to hide. “And I can always hide behind my father’s name if anyone starts asking questions,” she joked, “that is of course if they don’t know my mother, or my grandparents.” She meant the last part as a joke as well but found herself frowning.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 am

Remus hesitated a moment, debating the dangers of asking what she meant, but then his curiousity won over. "Huh?" He said simply, not knowing were to start on asking about what she meant-he had no idea who her father was, nor her mother or grandparents.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 am

“My last name is Aurora, my father is a pure blood and my mother was muggle-born. And my grandparents on my father’s side absolutely despise my sisters and I,” she explained as quickly as she could so as to avoid breaking out into tears. It had been quite a while since she had explained it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

"Sorry," Remus said, looking down and blushing a bit when he realized that the topic was clearly hard for Joclynn to dwell on. He started to walk back to the table were he'd left his books, not trying to leave Joclynn, but merely for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:01 am

“You’re fine, it was bound to come out sooner or later,” she smiled through the obvious tears welling up in her eyes. She didn’t really know what else to say and felt awkward when she followed him back to the table where they had left his books, but she knew he hadn’t walked over there to escape her and hoped that the conversation wasn’t over.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:35 pm

"So..." He said, his mind scurrying to find a new topic of discussion. "Have you been enjoying your summer?" He decided to ask. Though it seemed lame and common, it was the first thing he thought of.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 pm

“Yes, I’ve spent a lot of time either watching my parents shop or watching my sisters, theres never a dull moment there, but I was all too willing for the breaks I’ve had in this last week. Just the other day I spent the afternoon with my friend and her boyfriend. What about you?” she didn’t have anything more original herself so she just retuned his question.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Remus nodded, tempted to ask about her shop and her friend. However, he didn't want to accidently upset her again, so he instead just answered her question. "It was okay, I suppose...But it's been a bit busy, what with-" He bit back his words, realizing he was about to start talking about the Order of the Pheonix and being a werewolf. He hurriedly changed track and said, "So I haven't had as much time to spend with my family, or my friends, as I might have liked."
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 pm

“It sucks not being able to spend time with friends and family.” She could tell he wasn’t saying something but didn’t want to ask what it was since he was trying so hard to avoid it. And it wasn’t like they knew eachother all that well anyway.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Remus nodded in agreement. "That it does." He said with a sad smile, picking up his books as he reached the table. "But I'm hoping I might see some of the guys around here, and I finally get to go home tonight." He said, visibibilly brightening at the idea of seeing those he cared about. He didn't bother elaborating on who the "guys" were-he figured she probably already knew, along with most other kids who whent to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Joclynn Lyra Aurora

Joclynn Lyra Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

"You've been away?" she quickly added, "nevermind." She paused a moment before saying "Actually Sirius is the friend's boyfriend I mentioned earlier he seems to be doing good," it didn't really seem her place to comment on Sirius but didn't really know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED    Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bookworm In the Bookshop (PG-13) CLOSED
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauder's Realm :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: